Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🔥🔥Etheera - real estate for the blockchain portal🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 28207 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
New Team Member Soham Dutta / Bachelor + MBA in Marketing and Finance:

We just like to present and very welcome Soham Dutta from India into the Etheera Leader board. Soham is an well experienced and connected Person for all kind of Investments and Media Services. Soham will take the lead for any special Investment or Business Angel requests helping Etheera achieve the Goals. Having Bachelor and M.B.A. in international Marketing and Finance Accounting.

Welcome @ ETHEERA!

Soham on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/soham-dutta-458001a1/

Best
Etheera
Etheera iOS + Android APP News:

Dear All, the App should be finally programmed btw the next 24 hours and ready for Store upload. Usually it will take just 4 - 8 hours for Android and 24 - 48h for Apple Store to be live and ready for download and use. The proof of work is closely here!

Have a great saturday!

Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.

In this project other than the idea, I like the idea of ​​working with brokers, which are so important, because many parts and processes are mandatory and must be performed qualitatively. Late I saw this project, it will be interesting to look at the result.
We are just in final discussions to welcome an experienced and well connected new Team Member on our board from India. He is going to take the lead and actions with Business Angels, investment companys and larger Private Investors bringing fresh wind into our Project and beeing the lead contact for such requets for Etheera.

We like to state the Name incl LinkedIn contact profile once we signed up on both sides.

Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Token Sale NEW accepted currency's update:

After getting feedbacks from some larger interessted Investors that work only on BTC or other altcoins but not with ETH, we decided to improve the token sale in very positive ways! Right now we are building a second site where participants that not like the direct touch with the smart contract and ETH will be able to open an Account, enter the dashboard, pass the KYC Process and deposit in BTC + Altcoins. On the end they will need to state us an ETH adress where we will be able to send then ETA Tokens manually. So there will be a transfer of about 50% of the ETA Tokens from main wallet into another wallet which is going to be managed by Escrow of that Payment Gateway.

We hope that this site will be up in the next 3-4 days and we tiotally understand larger investors which dont want to loose a great amount by exchangings from example BTC into ETH.

We keep you posted about this process.
Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Etheera Portal Mobile APPs process update:

With some coding issues we had in the past days, we can finally say the build into APPs is in run and should be online and avaible in the next days for Android and for Apple may some more days. We will straight inform you once the links to download will be availble. Anyway we're happy to see that we are still much better in road than as per our announced roadmap!

Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Softcap we announced previously to reach:

We got a very serious request from one Swiss Based Company to pay off the Softcap Offline worth of over 2.5 MIo EUR. We did a serious job and believed in that deal as there was a registered company name(not possible to be a fake), website and more that showed us the serious proof on checking everthing. Sadly on the end we noted this was a very professional new way of ICO ribb off scams that happened as Person identitys and the company identidy was stolen from the real company. So all was a professional fake and we didnt got the softcap there but thanks god we also didn't lost Etheera Tokens worth of more than 2.5 MIO EUR! So we are still on raise and focused to reach the goals.

We acted with some meetings with swiss news papers regarding this story to may help other ICO's not get ribbed off.

Etheera
General Info:

Dear All, we really appologize our days beeing offline with no stated news and postings on our processes. In fact there are so many news availble we like to share now one by one to keep you fully up to date about Etheera, the Token Sale and whole processes..

Thank you,
Team Etheera
www.etheera.com
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I would like to see how much is already collected and what is the price of 1 token?

The team of developers publish all news in social networks. I think that they will update the page as soon as possible.
Token price: 0.000002 ETH
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I would like to see how much is already collected and what is the price of 1 token?
Activity: 1050
BIB Exchange
Hello, if my memory does not change, you are not alone in this market, I would very much like to see the final result.
Activity: 42
interesting idea..will monitor for now..good luck
Last hours with 40% Bonus!

Its the last few hours with the great Bonus of 40% per ETA Token. Get your Etheera's now!

https://www.etheera.com/tokensale-eng

Tomorrow then 20% until march 31th!

Best
Etheera
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The Etheera ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
Activity: 1400
The Etheera ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

Thank you for the work done. In native language, information is easier and faster to understand.
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Etheera ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/etheera).

If you have any question about Etheera ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
@GREENch

You can by one simple click download the pdf and have it the way you like.

This can be print it or use it in any other programm to highlight important lines.

This PDF plugin allow all that. But the best is to simply download it.

Thank you
Etheera
Softcap announcement:

We are totally happy about to state and confirm that we've closed deals with an Investment company and a few Angels delivering us the softcap goal! Yes finally! The paperworks are signed and done and the transactions will happen next days. Once this transactions made, we will state the Company officially on our mainwebsite and from then also add the daily live feed stating the raised ETH's, sold ETA's and the number of contributors.

Join Token Sale now at www.etheera.com

Best
Etheera
Activity: 1400
Huge request to change the link to whitepaper. In this form, it is not convenient to work with the document. I cannot highlight text in full screen mode. And if you work in the window it is very inconvenient-you have to scroll not only the document but also the page of the site. Cry I would be very grateful. Smiley
I understood. I will ask the team to lay out a separate PDF document.
Today I went to the website. To my great regret, nothing has changed. Tell me when changes are planned?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Etheera is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Pages:
Jump to: