Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 24. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:28:36 PM
If some states are banned, i want my money back. They should have listed on their site if so.

According to a youtuber, he actually got a respond from support saying USA and China are banned from ICO. Plus their KYC is coming soon too which means that you would have to authenticate yourself. I just want to hear it from here if its official that USA can or can't participate.

How do you know KYC is coming soon?

If residents of the USA and China are banned from ICO the OP should clearly let them know before investing, and if KYC is coming soon the OP should say it. Some people won't want to submit sensitive documents for KYC.

Because if you go in your profile section, in the right side it says "KYC coming soon". If you don't submit documents to authenticate yourself then I believe you wont be able to pull out your money or trade. At the end of the day I rather do everything legally then get into some problem. Good thing I didn't put in money.

Again, the OP should have stated this in RED BOLD letters. I know I'm not the only USA resident who invested, please respond OP.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 08:23:05 PM
If some states are banned, i want my money back. They should have listed on their site if so.

According to a youtuber, he actually got a respond from support saying USA and China are banned from ICO. Plus their KYC is coming soon too which means that you would have to authenticate yourself. I just want to hear it from here if its official that USA can or can't participate.

If residents of the USA and China are banned from ICO the OP should clearly let them know before investing, and if KYC is coming soon the OP should say it. Some people won't want to submit sensitive documents for KYC.

Because if you go in your profile section, in the right side it says "KYC coming soon". If you don't submit documents to authenticate yourself then I believe you wont be able to pull out your money or trade. At the end of the day I rather do everything legally then get into some problem. Good thing I didn't put in money.
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
January 17, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

January 17, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

January 17, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 08:01:31 PM
Im interested in pagarex ico but i really need if it is true that some US states banned ico?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
What are the cryptocurrencies that you are going to accept during the initial coin offering? How much is the minimum purchase that we can order? Project PagareX is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.
January 17, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
is there a button or something to hit after enter the amount of PGX you want?
I don't see button when enter amount too ((

It must be lag, I went back to the dashboard and hit GET PGX and this time it loaded everything. try that gl.
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
is there a button or something to hit after enter the amount of PGX you want?
I don't see button when enter amount too ((
January 17, 2018, 07:40:09 PM
Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

How do you withdrawal it manually? Also how does the withdrawal option work? Do I put a address in the blank space where I want my BTC/DASH to be sent to? (for ex. if I wanted to send my BTC/DASH from PGX to Binance, do I just copy the Binance BTC or DASH deposit address and paste it in the withdrawal address and then it'll be sent to Binance?)

Can USA residents buy the ICO coins??? I read USA residents are banned from the ICO. I want to know if this is true or not.

Wait, US resident are banned from this?
January 17, 2018, 07:35:19 PM
Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

How do you withdrawal it manually? Also how does the withdrawal option work? Do I put a address in the blank space where I want my BTC/DASH to be sent to? (for ex. if I wanted to send my BTC/DASH from PGX to Binance, do I just copy the Binance BTC or DASH deposit address and paste it in the withdrawal address and then it'll be sent to Binance?)

Can USA residents buy the ICO coins??? I read USA residents are banned from the ICO. I want to know if this is true or not.

Activity: 5
January 17, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
Is there a limit on how many you can buy?
Also when I enter amount of PGXto buy, the BTC doesn't covert and no buy button.....
Activity: 51
January 17, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
i entered the PGX amount, but the BTC amount to pay did not show up and there is no BUY or CONFIRM button, which browser you guys were using??
Activity: 201
January 17, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
Finally that succeeded to be bought 300 PGX. A price makes 1.5$
January 17, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
how long did it take for your btc to transfer to pgx account?
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
Hello If anybody is trying to buy and when you hit transfer it seems to get stuck on loading if this happens then close website and try again until you see transaction successful.
even if you see this message Transfer Request Submitted" On top right you still have to close the website and try again.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
Hello Dev, why should the PagareX project have an income to pay to holders of tokens about 48% of dividends per month? Is there any bounty campaign of your coin and which exchanger do you plan to listed first?
January 17, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
It finally worked for me.. I got in at $1.25 vs. $1. Blah oh well! Better than the later rounds! Good luck Everyone!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
Got back in the Site.... MY BTC was still there as is.... I've been repeatedly doing transactions, hopefully that doesn't screw me over,

but i'm too afraid to refresh to see if I got my Purchase or not, don't want to get blocked out again... stuck on the confirmation of my Transaction popup.... someone else have this?? what to do..

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

exactly the same with me
January 17, 2018, 06:29:41 PM
Got back in the Site.... MY BTC was still there as is.... I've been repeatedly doing transactions, hopefully that doesn't screw me over,

but i'm too afraid to refresh to see if I got my Purchase or not, don't want to get blocked out again... stuck on the confirmation of my Transaction popup.... someone else have this?? what to do..

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: