Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 29. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Proof Of Participation*

Bitcointalk ID :Pegasus10
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pegasus10-1841826
E-mail address : [email protected]
Telegram ID: @Waseem5234
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/arslan.hameed.98499
Twitter ID: @waseemsaeed803
Reddit URL: https://www.reddit.com/user/WaseemQureshi10
Medium Username: @waseemsaeed803
Activity: 19
I hope that the project will perform all that has been estimated!
 Good luck.
Activity: 27
The issue of the card is an ambitious idea, but several monopolists will not cooperate without an "incentive", and banks, working with these payment systems, will follow their example. Good luck in solving this problem Smiley
Activity: 17
the best of the best. nice project
Activity: 36
It looks quite interesting, as far as I have read about this project I think its one of the great projects of this time.
Activity: 98
a promising project, relevant and affordable - the introduction into everyday life of the opportunity to use the crypto currency at any time and anywhere is a great idea.
As popularity and mass recognition of block and crypto currency currencies increase, traditional investors are looking for more opportunities to use these digital assets and block-based technologies. However, there are certain problems when it comes to the integration of the digital currency world and the world of traditional finance. Providing an unhindered exchange between cryptographic and common assets, I very much hope to solve ZANTEPAY Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - distribute cards for free, offer to buy some goods at a discount and so on and everything will be fine
Activity: 1
I really like so much how the ZANTEPAY project is developed, I hope to get very far with and that everything goes very well and also wish the group of developers keep us informed on everything... Thanks
Activity: 2
Nice progect! Good luck!
Activity: 26
From past 2 years, I am waiting for a project which provides electronic payments so that I can use it my day to day life. Hope this project should get success.
Activity: 2

The main competitor of mining companies is born. Thanks to the unique approach to mining and geographic location, this project will be successful in any case  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 98
a great project and careful planning, but competition in the ICO market are high. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Activity: 7
I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project.
Activity: 8
Very promising project. Zantepay is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. Keep it up guys.
Activity: 22
A Nice project, good job
Activity: 15
Good project i, so would i ask you a question. When our ico end and I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. it should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.  Tongue
Activity: 24
Great project. I wish you guys best of luck and have high hopes about the success of this ico.
Activity: 23
a promising project, relevant and affordable - the introduction into everyday life of the opportunity to use the crypto currency at any time and anywhere is a great idea.
As popularity and mass recognition of block and crypto currency currencies increase, traditional investors are looking for more opportunities to use these digital assets and block-based technologies. However, there are certain problems when it comes to the integration of the digital currency world and the world of traditional finance. Providing an unhindered exchange between cryptographic and common assets, I very much hope to solve ZANTEPAY Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - distribute cards for free, offer to buy some goods at a discount and so on and everything will be fine.
Activity: 48
This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success. Excellent people surround their selves with like minds. The team has shown that they have come to change the whole #crypto sphere with outstanding features to solve humanity's problem. I can say only one thing! Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of an open minded community of this project!
Activity: 52
Thanks for this perfectly project, sure this project will be perspective.
Hope you will work hard so that we can all walk on the road to success.
I'm sure all of those who participate in Zantepay can succeed!
Good luck team Zantepay!
Activity: 16
Have Vietnamese group ??
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: