Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 33. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Guys, if you can make a partnership with mastercard and implement a cashback and referral program, you will be best cryptowallet in world and most popular & useful. I see you high quality solutions and ideas. Your team looks confident! Good luck, guys!
Activity: 75
I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and Devs.
Activity: 420
Zantepay is focusing on building infrastructure and partnerships, which allowed them to pay partners 100% with ZANTECOIN. This is a really huge step towards making ZANTECOIN Most used.

Zantepay #fintech #payments.
copper member
Activity: 518
i think this is another good progress in crypto wallets and added some good feature (debit) I've always want to have like this, using this is a must, ill follow its progress in the coming days and months, cheers this will be a hit (signed up already) i want be one of the first ones that can try it
Activity: 4
What a awesome project, the idea is good and team is also good. This project also provide card with bonus which is really good . It provide 500 coins , when someone join their ICO. Good project!!!
Activity: 10
What is
ZANTEPAY wallet?Huh

The ZANTEPAY wallet application will let you purchase, sell, send, receive and exchange your ZANTECOINs in the simplest and safest way possible.
Its beauty and its ease of use.
Your latest ZANTEPAY card transactions or your exchange history.
You will also have the option to manage Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Zantecoin directly from your ZANTEPAY wallet and assign your wallets to your ZANTEPAY card according to the selected preferences.
Buy BTC and altcoins with SEPA payment or with debit/credit card
Activity: 196
Activity: 13
a great project and careful planning, but competition in the ICO market are high. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Activity: 26
Interesting project, nice presentation, well-done dev, keep up the good work, hope to see the project moon soon !
Activity: 59
i have aroused great interest to this project, and I will gladly support it. Especially liked its multifunctionality. all in one, Often the functional of some exchanges leaves much to be desired.
 I hope for this project, as it will open the doors to this amazing world of trade and investment, not only professionals, but also beginners. Blockchain is the future that has already come, and the Digital Ticks Exchange project will simplify this concept.
Activity: 160
ZANTEPAY is a successful company, with a great team that can realize the most daring ideas!BTC
Activity: 120
tHANK YOU amazing project, will give what to talk, I love this project very much and I believe that it will work, participate also, now is the time, do not miss this opportunity, let’s form a strong community.
Activity: 19
amazing project, will give what to talk, I love this project very much and I believe that it will work, participate also, now is the time, do not miss this opportunity, let’s form a strong community.
Activity: 11
Excelente proyecto, qué bueno que cada vez más sacan airdrops como este. Espero esta billetera tenga un buen auge, ya que permite usar btc, ethereum, y litecoin desde tu billetera integrada con tarjeta de débito en cualquier lugar. Es una gran ventaja la que nos ofrece.
Activity: 196
The project looks great. Your website looks very professional and the ads are very interesting with the team quite well. I hope the contribution of my advertising can help the success of the project.
Activity: 15
The project seems to be very promising and a strong team working behind it. Highly recommended for all traders. I wish good luck, I'm glad that I participate in this project . Thank you so much.
Activity: 73
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
Activity: 7
Lol !
Great project !! and good idea
it will moon in the neat future
and the amazing thing it the Zantepay card that can be used for many filed and all online transactions like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
and launching a wallet is the best thing  
i hope it will succeed
can't waiting for the more information about this great project  
Activity: 6
I have aroused great interest to this project, and I will gladly support it. Especially liked its multifunctionality. all in one, Often the functional of some exchanges leaves much to be desired.
 I hope for this project, as it will open the doors to this amazing world of trade and investment, not only professionals, but also beginners. Blockchain is the future that has already come, and the Digital Ticks Exchange project will simplify this concept.
Activity: 70
This is a very nice project with ETH wallet, I do think ETH wallet store on ZANTEPAY can recovered when password was stolen/hacked.
I lost my MEW key recently and cannot recover, I do hope ZANTEPAY can solve this for their wallet
Pages:
Jump to: