Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 25. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hey, this is a very good project and I believe it very strong, because of our day there is a lot of project in the cryptocurrency that is all alike, here we have an example that there can be something different, have a multi wallet using a debit card is an important thing for the ease of use of crypto currency, good luck to all the team we go right on the moon!
Activity: 2
Wery good project!!!  Cryptocoin Debit card is awesome idea.  This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future.   I was very interested in this ICO project.
Activity: 1
The ability to use our crypto is what’s missing from achieving mass adoption. Hopefully, in the next few weeks or months or even years we see the kind of worldwide adoption that’s required for the generation changing technology.
Nice project!!!Good team ! Good idea! Thank you! Great project. This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. Zentapay offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now.
Activity: 71
Very good project and nice airdrop. I request to you please join this project and chance to huge money. And thanks to all members to brings this project
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1
Honestly, I love this project!  Zantepay. There is nothing like it.
Activity: 13
This airdrop is great, I hope it is true, I thank you
Activity: 6
Zantepay  is a great project and a well detailed and i surely see its big potential of having its best success in the near future. and probably will be one of the tops crypto coin/token to be listed in crypto currency. good work and good luck. I would have been proud to use and share with connecty !!
Activity: 171
Why only 500 people in airdrop? I think it is very percpective
Activity: 14
idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest. good luck for your project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
very good project! Great team! We hope for the development of the project and the implementation of the long-term project plan. The project has a very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in demand! I am sure that everything will work because the project is very large and has potential!
Activity: 20
A Fiat integration multi wallet integrated with debit card. You can spend your BTC, LTC, ETH and  ZNX anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. It has many advantages over other cryptocurrency payment solutions. Because of its Fiat integration
We, the citizens of Arab countries, support your project and will solve the problems of Arab citizens
We hope you support the Arab countries
Thank you
Activity: 94
It is nice to see that Zantepay have sterted, I was searching for such project a while back and I could not find it!
I really think that Zantepay could use a good marketplace, the ones that are now available do have a very great outreach. It would be very nice to see Zantepay is the one that has!
Activity: 11
Super stoked about this project! Anxiusly awaiting more news, more developments, more tokens! LOVE ZANTEPAY   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
This project will really change the cryptocurrency world. That Zantepay is the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card is really amazing. It is nice that you can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 35
a wonderful project with an interesting program, thank the team for the implementation, I recommend it to everyone! Cryptocoin Debit card is awesome idea. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card. I am investing in crypto-currencies and this idea is in demand at the moment for many
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively?
After a good looking of the project, i'm really impressed ... That's a truly nice project, i'm following it closely anyway.
Hope you a big success !
Activity: 8
Zantepay is a great project and am really glad to be a partaker, i love the laid down idea that brought about Zantepay, it is crystal clear that the future ofthis project is bright
Activity: 70
perspective and useful project, hope it will be successful!
Activity: 8
A Fiat integration multi wallet integrated with debit card. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. It has many advantages over other cryptocurrency payment solutions. Because of its Fiat integration
Let's support them people.
Activity: 3
looks very promising project
Pages:
Jump to: