Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 46. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have recently researched ‘Zantepay’. Zantepay is a new platform giving a cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card, backed by an Estonian Finance company.
Zantepay explains that, in their opinion, there are three major problems the crypto community is facing right now:

• Integrating the digital currency world and the world of traditional finances.
    Expensive exchange fees.
    Digital assets are not by default inheritable (interesting!!)

ZANTEPAY has identified this gap and offer solutions:

• With ZANTEPAY pre-paid card user can spend their BTC, ETH, LTC and ZNX (more crypto currencies to come) anytime, anywhere.
    ZANTEPAY is working towards better (cheaper) exchange fees for the customers.
    ZANTEPAY wallet will allow naming one beneficiary in case of account owner ´s death.

I have to be honest, “Digital assets are not by default inheritable” I had not even considered this issue, so I am glad to read that Zantepay seems to be covering the basics whilst also ‘thinking out of the box’.  

The question is if they can build the community to support the number of transactions it will take to support the community? I am certainly keeping my eye on Zantepay.  You can check out Zantepay here: https://zantepay.com/invitation?ref=5b2513a2862dc
Activity: 41
a combination between private owned bank and a prospective project from cryptp world.I dont know yet,a project of this type which has succeed in this area.      
ZANTEPAY will act as an intermediary that links the card issuer, the ZANTEPAY wallet, compliance services and the crypto exchange. ZANTEPAY allows users to have a single point of access to the complex financial and technical infrastructure in a user-friendly way. ZANTEPAY Marstercard ® is backed by private –owned bank in Estonia.I will look after its development for sure.
Activity: 252
Hello team. good project To participate in Zantepay ICO , it is necessary to undergo the KYC procedure??
I  think the project will be successful. Thanks for the your bounty campaign. And when do we exchange at any exchange? I am looking forward to and waiting for the new information on your project. I hope the project will create a great community! thanks.
Cryptocoin Debit card is awesome idea
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
This project will help us on the future. It has a different attribute like it can use credit cards to withdraw or deposit. Not only that, it will help a economy/County who uses Crpytocurrency, it will become alternative paper bill. This is promising project and We are hoping that this one will help us on the future Smiley
Activity: 280
Hello!!! It is very good project with amazing technologies and excellent design!!! It is strongly recommended!!! Excellent connection. financial tool for donating and paying for services inside the ecosystem. I am looking forward for the success of this project. I love the concept of this project , totally amazing and very unique. It's really attractive and interesting , happy to support this kind of project.
Activity: 6
good project & good potential in the project it is Estonia based ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet / debit card integration. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. Sign up and pre-order your crypto card FREE of charge. Referral, affiliate bonus and cashback paid out in zantecoin and ethereum. Have a look at awesome project, white paper, team and advisory board. Join ZANTEPAY.
Activity: 30
Great idea. People in the world will be use debit cards in the future. You should focus on security. I believe the project will be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Exactly the type of platform I'm looking for.  Will allow the actual easy use of my crypto assets without having to jump through hoops.  Look forward to incorporate Zantepay's easy to use features with my financial transactions.
Activity: 11
Nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company.

Do you have an airdrop planned? Will it have referral links?
Activity: 13
It is an interesting ICO project with good team.

I wish you luck and progress in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
The fundamental idea and the foundation rationality of this task is extremely extraordinary and well and furthermore the thought Cryptocurrency multiwallet/check card has added 5 stars to this extend. Well this venture is relied upon to pick up huge amounts of interest as it is highlyvalued venture in the crypto market and I am extremely cheerful to be individual from this rumored venture. Well there might be numerous undertaking giving the smae sort of multiwallet benefit however you cannot coordinate the quality and emotionally supportive network of this Zantepay venture. They truly convey cryptographic money to the standard.

Furthermore, they are additionally giving the crypto card to for nothing out of pocket in the event that you pre arrange now by joining on their site. Well what else you require from them.For more data yo can likewise take after their reddit page and simply contact their warning board or bolster group they are amicable in nature. Their whitepapers are flawless and even you can get it from their website.I truly wish their venture to get enormous achievement and I wish Best of fortunes to the entire group of zantepay.
Activity: 59
ZANTEPAY is a great solution for transaction of cryptocurrency nowadays. With a clearly roadmap, I cannot wait till having my own ZANTEPAY debit card. We can see clearly that with Zantepay wallet, we can easy to manage all cryptos and send them to other wallet i am very excited for your future, Keep up the good work!
Activity: 9
I hope this project will be a success. I think that crypto space need simple app or card as a paying method. Bitcoin is not just a store of value, but alternative to dollar or euro. Projects such as monaco and pay were failure because they main thing was partnership with visa. We don’t need that. We need something completely new, I hope Zante pay is revolutionary. (I'm sorry if i post two replys -  had a problem with internet connection).
Activity: 11
I hope this project will do good in future project is good it's future of crypto thanks who make this type of project I am very excited about this project this project is good solution for transection of cryptocurrrency now days best of look I will wait live trading of this .
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I like the idea with the Zantepay card: the use of crypto currencies where debit and credit cards are accepted.
So be rest assured that zantepay will take care of all your needs
Activity: 3

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

Activity: 452
Cryptocoin Debit card is awesome idea
Activity: 26
Hello! I just booked marked Zantepay to my chrome. I read some of the important informations about this project and it was excellent, anotner form of payment I assume. Very well done and I hope that this project will spread and will be popular by the end of the ICO. Very well done!
Activity: 29
If the project really turns out to make a cheap, fast and hassle-free input and output of digital assets through Fiat currencies, it will be a very great help for everyone who is somehow involved in the crypto world
Activity: 109
ZANTEPAY is a great solution for transaction of cryptocurrency nowadays. With a clearly roadmap, I cannot wait till having my own ZANTEPAY debit card. We can see clearly that with Zantepay wallet, we can easy to manage all cryptos and send them to other wallet i am very excited for your future, Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org