Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 45. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Great project and Zantepay will be one of the best Cryptocurrency wallet that supports a lot and the best cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
amazing project, will give what to talk, I love this project very much and I believe that it will work, participate also, now is the time, do not miss this opportunity, let's form a strong community.
Activity: 32
Excellent ICO and great team, join and participate in Zantepay. This is an exciting ICO with endless possibilities.
ZANTEPAY pre-paid card user's can spend their BTC, ETH, LTC, and ZNX (more crypto currencies to come) anytime, anywhere.
Another great feature is, ZANTEPAY wallet will allow naming one beneficiary in case of account owner's death.
This the the future and Zantepay is leading the way, one card only to use, brilliant.
Activity: 11
good project & good potential in the project it is Estonia based ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet / debit card integration. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. Sign up and pre-order your crypto card FREE of charge. Referral, affiliate bonus and cashback paid out in zantecoin and ethereum. Have a look at awesome project, white paper, team and advisory board. Good
Activity: 60
Opening the possibility of having a letter with multi wallet is one of the most desired things in the Crypto environment. Seeing that a project arises with a desire to succeed in this scenario is really exciting, because many failed in the attempt to achieve it and hope is the last thing we must lose. Thanks to you, the road is still open with your work. Good luck and count on me.
Activity: 24
ZANTEPAY is Estonia based, provides cryptocurrency multiwallet /debit card integration and bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. Sign up and pre-order your crypto card FREE of charge. Referral, affiliate bonus and cashback paid out in zantecoin and ethereum. Have a look at this great project. Whitepaper, Team and Advisor take a look at https://zantepay.com
Activity: 53
I really like the idea behind Zantepay, although there are similar projects in the past, not all of them are so successful so I hope Zantepay will bring innovation in this field and I wish this project to achieve huge success across the globe
Activity: 84
Investors, who use digital currencies, currently have to interact with several counter parties to successfully manage their risks and portfolio. These counter parties being traditional banks, payment networks and financial services companies .
Activity: 92
Zentpay is a great project looking forward to be a means of Payment in Financial Blockchain Technology
Activity: 56
Fantastic project,with great team. I am very glad to be a part of this project. Good luck in future. I think go very well....
Activity: 59
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 43
I will be waiting for more information
Activity: 43
Do you have an airdrop planned
Activity: 25
Fantastic project,with great team. I am very glad to be a part of this project. Good luck in future. I think go very well....
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Such simple tools of exchange as zantepay crypto-currencies for Fiat and back are definitely needed, since now to cash out the crypto-currency you need to resort to cunning means, to throw from exchange to exchange, to pay large commissions. Now with the release of the card everything will be much easier.
Activity: 28
I like the direction at which this project is towing. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It's definitely going to be a success. Weldone to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. There is no regretting it.

Glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 12
good project & good potential in the project it is Estonia based ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet / debit card integration. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. Sign up and pre-order your crypto card FREE of charge. Referral, affiliate bonus and cashback paid out in zantecoin and ethereum. Have a look at awesome project, white paper, team and advisory board. Join ZANTEPAY.
And go to the moon

.....||||||||||
Activity: 167
ZANTEPAY provide the ability to spend, save, and transact digital currencies. It has also a wallet would allow users to effortless trade between BTC, ETH, LTC, ZNX (more crypto currencies will be added to the wallet later on) and fiat currencies, specifically USD and EUR. ZANTEPAY wallet is complemented by a prepaid card, which would let users quickly access funds stored in crypto currencies.
Its easy and convenient....
Activity: 27
Estonia based ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet / debit card integration. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. I think it's a great project.
Activity: 96
I hope we will be able to purchase with other coins not only bank card?

I like this project, I can spend cryptocurrency with card and anywhere.
I hope the card will be cheaper to purchase, or will it be free?
If its free, when it got lost, can user also get it for free also or will user new to pay for new card.
I find this project very interesting and im100% interested in it.
I hope to see the best out of the project in future.

Pages:
Jump to: