Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 134. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I also forsee the price of the actual commodity affecting the value of zrcoins in the future.

Well I think zrcoin is itself a commonity. Not physical though, and value of it is mostly made-up but in the terms of how it's minted and distributed - this piece of shit can be viewed as a commodity. No other commodities, not even physical ones, will be pegged to the value of zrcoin or have an impact on the valuation of its blockchain. This will tank like a rock in a marsh.
As much as I still quite agree with you on this but zrcoin is a crypto-currency and not the same as a physical commodity in this sense as the zirconium, I see it as being pegged alongside the actual zirconium as traders move with buying the rumor and selling the news should in case the Zirconium dioxide commodity drops in value.

Commodity-backed tokens

ZrCoin will create an entirely new kind of financial instrument: an option for a commodity, hosted on the Waves blockchain.
Options are widely used in industry, and in essence are quite straightforward. They offer the opportunity to buy or sell a particular commodity or security at a given price, at some point in the future. For example, a farmer might purchase an option to sell next summer’s wheat at the current market price, as a form of insurance against the price falling in the meantime. (If the price rises, he does not have to exercise his option.)
Options exist for all kinds of commodities, from wheat to gold, and for stocks and shares. Whilst they are used by industry to ensure the acquisition of raw materials at a known price, there is also an active secondary market for them. Traders use them as speculative vehicles.

ZrCoin is doing something similar. We are selling tokens that represent the option to take possession of 1kg synthetic ZrO2 — the product we will manufacture for industrial use. Once we are up and running, this product will sell for $2,800 per tonne, so each ZrCoin has a theoretical value of $2.80. We will sell the options at a discount to this at ICO, starting at $1.40.

Read more details here
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-decentralisation-of-the-global-economy-starts-here-1d77f234d468
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
wow this one looks good, best of luck devs
very interesting project I think the DEV are working really high levels, will surely be a project that will take off '.... we wait 25
the comodity on the blockchain can risolvare the problem of false declarations on the possession of them for the interest that artifical price

Thats right.

And we suppose such project as a new step in economic's development.

Decentralization as is.

By creating an option on the blockchain, backed by production of ZrO2, ZrCoin will make it possible to trade a real commodity in a fully decentralised way.
Anyone, anywhere in the world can buy it, so long as they have an internet connection and the ability to deposit funds into the Waves client (using bitcoin via exchanges, or even with a credit card). Moreover, the barriers of scale that exist in the traditional financial system aren’t a problem with the blockchain.
There is no minimum purchase, and no flat fee for brokerage. It would be possible to buy a single ZrCoin, or even less, without the associated costs being prohibitive.

In the near future, we expect many such financial instruments to arise on the blockchain.
People will be able to trade them directly, with complete freedom — any amount of any commodity, trading directly against any other, on Waves’ DEX.
Sell 5kg of zirconium for gold. Trade USD for silver-backed tokens.
Suddenly it will become possible to create diverse portfolios efficiently, even using ZrCoin and other tokens as forms of commodity money.

The future is starting to look very interesting, and we’re glad to be blazing a trail there.

You can read more in our blog

https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-decentralisation-of-the-global-economy-starts-here-1d77f234d468
and can find where is registered the company?

It's company registered in Russia, in Moscow.

You can find information in White paper
https://zrcoin.io/files/Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Projects related to real production is something new, but it can gain a lot of popularity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
it is a good solution to keep the tokens to be converted into shares
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Looks like a very promising project, but I have a question.

Is the industrial process to turn ZrO2 to synthetic ZrO2 patented or is it something that anybody in the world can copy from you?

Activity: 367
The decentralisation of the global economy starts here

ZrCoin’s ICO will fund the production of a key industrial commodity using brand new technologies. But more than that, we’re leveraging Waves’ cutting-edge fintech tools to do something that has never been done before, creating a new kind of financial instrument that will trade freely on exchanges around the world.

If tokens gradually skyrockets within short period in exchanges riding over the buy back price, why would trader choose this option instead

I would say in other way, if devs of Coin have planned price of buy-back why traders should give more?

It can be possible only at the last stage, after when production will work in proper way.
Surely it will be more attractive and some people would prefer to keep coins and get shares of the plant instead of it.
ZrCoin is a good pro,I will get some coin.ICO start in 25?

Yes, start on 25th of April.
1. Money back. They will accept orders from people who is willing to invest after Ico ends.
So they can match these orders with sell orders. There are always some funds available, so with a realitively not huge amount it's not a problem to handle.

If there are problems after the ICO ends, MANY people will want their money back but FEW (any?) will want to invest at that same price. So you will NOT get your money back.

Everyone in the world would be rich if you could invest in risky projects and make lots of profits if it's going smooth and is successful but get your money back if they run into problems. Please don't be so silly as to believe this with your hard earned money.

Hello!
It is usual approach "what if" and "what if"... What if all investors demand all their money back at the same day?
It's not real situation. And investors probably would like to have profit from their money so it's rather silly to invest and then demand them back.
But there are surely different situations and all people can have situations when they need money back urgently. They ll get back their funds, but it can not be all investors at the same time even in theory.
It's the first thing.

And the second thing is that our project has solid financial model. It's clear to understand from how we are going to make money. We can see now lots of ICOs, mostly it's IT projects, developing one more app etc. Such projects are much more risky and often not succesful at all. 
Did i see it or it's not have signature bounty? . When I opened the page for the first time there was a very stiff entrance Smiley . If there really is no signature campaign, I wonder why.  Huh 

required edit : sorry guys. I found it through the bounty link. thanks.

You are welcome to Bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-zrcoin1105-0906commodity-backed-coin-1839336
you participate in the ICO with a minimum of$ 5 is a low threshold to allow everyone to participate

Hello!

Yes, it's available to almost everyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
you participate in the ICO with a minimum of$ 5 is a low threshold to allow everyone to participate
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hi guys,

We have friquently asked question: why do you want to crowdfund and not go to bank?

It is a venture project and as the banks try to minimize their risks, they prefer loans. Those banks that do engage in such projects require a majority stake in the company. We are using an innovative technology and can provoke interest among competitors, and the equipment is of key value. There is an opportunity to further both the enterprise and the technology. But this is not really the point. This is the time for new financial as well as industrial technologies. This is an interesting project that leverages both

Hope this answers some of your questions, remember its 7 days to the ICO.....

Agree with this. As a former bank employee itt will take time before banks will approve such loan proposal like this. Let alone the technology and platform this project is using which banks needed ample of time to meticulously study.
Activity: 308
Where are all the team members based? All in Russia? Is there already a physical office setup?

I think they are based in Russia, you could check their site for more details
This is really cool
Real business, real assets, commodity, visual control
Blockchain should be integrated in real business production.
Bitcoin is storming , Zrcoin is good option for risk deversification.

Thank you for your support.

Yes, I totally agree.

It's real opportunity to become an investor and new step in economics.

Blockchain technology ll make it clear, available and easy for usual people.

dear admins, please could you tell me what will be the location of the factory?

Hey,

the factory will be located in the industrial area of Magnitogorsk (Agapovskiy
District), Russia. You can also look at the whitepaper for more details https://zrcoin.io/files/Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
Hi guys,

We have friquently asked question: why do you want to crowdfund and not go to bank?

It is a venture project and as the banks try to minimize their risks, they prefer loans. Those banks that do engage in such projects require a majority stake in the company. We are using an innovative technology and can provoke interest among competitors, and the equipment is of key value. There is an opportunity to further both the enterprise and the technology. But this is not really the point. This is the time for new financial as well as industrial technologies. This is an interesting project that leverages both

Hope this answers some of your questions, remember its 7 days to the ICO.....
Activity: 353
is a minimum threshold to participate in the ico ?

Yes, the minimum is 5 dollars
Activity: 473
Where are all the team members based? All in Russia? Is there already a physical office setup?
Jump to: