Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 130. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Is it possible to buy ZRCoin on https://zrcoin.io/dashboard with btc or I need to wait the 25 ?

Hi you need to wait on 25. Please register on the website so you will be ready Smiley

Thank's for the reply  Wink
So I can right now fund my wallet on https://zrcoin.io/dashboard with btc for the 25 ?
The price will be $1.40 all day long or it can fluctuate ?
Sorry for the newbies question Tongue
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Is it possible to buy ZRCoin on https://zrcoin.io/dashboard with btc or I need to wait the 25 ?

Hi you need to wait on 25. Please register on the website so you will be ready Smiley
Activity: 342
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
the bounties campaign is already started? on bitcointalk i mean. Or in 4 days 10 hours ?

Thanks for your answers.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
ofc Zr will choose waves , lots of coins will choose waves

Yes, I also think so.

also ethereum wallet allows users to easy add new token for example myetherwallet,i don t belive in the green production it will never be 100% green

Not so easy.
I completely support idea to do it with Waves platform.

This platform is strong alternative to Ethereum. Probably in future they will divide market concernts of purposes of using.
i think they are equal for now waves and ethereum
Activity: 267

Yes, I also think so.

also ethereum wallet allows users to easy add new token for example myetherwallet,i don t belive in the green production it will never be 100% green

Not so easy.
I completely support idea to do it with Waves platform.

This platform is strong alternative to Ethereum. Probably in future they will divide market concernts of purposes of using.
Activity: 364
Activity: 770
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
you will use a client Waves? you can give instructions to use a wallet lighter that can handle both the coin tokens? some will prefer a wallet simple that doesn't need to download the whole chain
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The cost of shares will be determined at auction. Minimum exchange amount is 1,000 USD.

literally the only reason I was interested, but not gonna invest 1k. I'm out

I am aware of this, where has been taken this news ?
yes good question where you take this news? and maybe now exchange is 1$ but at the end of the ico?it can go high or low nobody can know it now

Am hoping it works out for the best. Let the countdown begin, Its 5 days to ICO launch!!!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 230
ZrCoin says it chose Waves platform for their ICO because Waves platform allows users to generate tokens easily. The platform can be used to pay dividends on each token. Moreover, it has been designed in Russia and they are going to create their "green production" in Russia as well, thus it's good connection and has great developmental potential.

Not bad an idea if you ask me
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
1) As an option on ZrO2. Because ZrCoin is backed by a real commodity, it is possible to take physical possession of the ZrO2. We expect a number of businesses to do just this. Manufacturers who need zirconium for their factories will buy ZrCoin ahead of time, at a discount — allowing them to acquire zirconium at below market prices. This will prove an attractive choice for forward-thinking businesses who have the money to invest in their future.

what is current market position?
what other manufacturers of ZrO2 are around the world?
they realy plan to made a phisical zirconium thing?

yep. this is a completely physical production
what are the characteristics of this new material?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Hey, yoyoamigo!

Thank you so much!

I can't stop wondering how cool and talented you are.

Thank you for your time and attention to us!

Your welcome  Smiley. Thank you for the compliments
Activity: 364
they realy plan to made a phisical zirconium thing?

yep. this is a completely physical production
Activity: 367
The uses of ZrCoin

ZrCoin is our project’s ICO token, but it will have application beyond the crowdsale due to its nature as a cutting-edge blockchain financial instrument.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-uses-of-zrcoin-878c7cf5864f
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The cost of shares will be determined at auction. Minimum exchange amount is 1,000 USD.

literally the only reason I was interested, but not gonna invest 1k. I'm out

I am aware of this, where has been taken this news ?
yes good question where you take this news? and maybe now exchange is 1$ but at the end of the ico?it can go high or low nobody can know it now

are assumptions, it is important to be ready to make a big ICO
Jump to: