Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 135. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Just a question:

Have buyers been lined up for the Zr that will be manufactured?

Excited to see where this goes Smiley

the questions are many, but one does not think at all. I want to get rid of so many doubts now, you should do a brief description of a business plane ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is really cool
Real business, real assets, commodity, visual control
Blockchain should be integrated in real business production.
Bitcoin is storming , Zrcoin is good option for risk deversification.

Thank you for your support.

Yes, I totally agree.

It's real opportunity to become an investor and new step in economics.

Blockchain technology ll make it clear, available and easy for usual people.

dear admins, please could you tell me what will be the location of the factory?

I've heard that it will be Magnitogorsk.. But wonder How much money do you need to build a factory? Syberia is not that simle region...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This is really cool
Real business, real assets, commodity, visual control
Blockchain should be integrated in real business production.
Bitcoin is storming , Zrcoin is good option for risk deversification.

Thank you for your support.

Yes, I totally agree.

It's real opportunity to become an investor and new step in economics.

Blockchain technology ll make it clear, available and easy for usual people.

dear admins, please could you tell me what will be the location of the factory?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
how much total suply Zr coin dev
and how much price in ico selling

Here is Price in ICO selling
https://zrcoin.io/blogitem/7
i'm waiting Zrcoin lounch in marketcap  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Just a question:

Have buyers been lined up for the Zr that will be manufactured?

Excited to see where this goes Smiley
Activity: 275
1. Money back. They will accept orders from people who is willing to invest after Ico ends.
So they can match these orders with sell orders. There are always some funds available, so with a realitively not huge amount it's not a problem to handle.

If there are problems after the ICO ends, MANY people will want their money back but FEW (any?) will want to invest at that same price. So you will NOT get your money back.

Everyone in the world would be rich if you could invest in risky projects and make lots of profits if it's going smooth and is successful but get your money back if they run into problems. Please don't be so silly as to believe this with your hard earned money.

The project is insured, that is why they can afford to give money back. And they are not the first, some projects actually give that guarantee, though they are few anyway.

Can anyone from the team comment on this? Is there an insurance or other thing to guarantee funds for a buy-back if people want to get their money out of the ICO after it is closed? And how much time would it take to get your money in such case? Thanks! 
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Hello!

Amount of tokens will depend on ICO result.

Here details
https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-ico-timeline-and-details-3ca79757ebbb
Activity: 770
is a minimum threshold to participate in the ico ?
$5 - min investment if I'm not mistaken

Hello!

That's right, 5 dollars.
Activity: 364
$5 - min investment if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 230
1. Money back. They will accept orders from people who is willing to invest after Ico ends.
So they can match these orders with sell orders. There are always some funds available, so with a realitively not huge amount it's not a problem to handle.

If there are problems after the ICO ends, MANY people will want their money back but FEW (any?) will want to invest at that same price. So you will NOT get your money back.

Everyone in the world would be rich if you could invest in risky projects and make lots of profits if it's going smooth and is successful but get your money back if they run into problems. Please don't be so silly as to believe this with your hard earned money.

The project is insured, that is why they can afford to give money back. And they are not the first, some projects actually give that guarantee, though they are few anyway.
Activity: 230
Thx , I looking for information about Bounties Program
, so will be get  ZRCoins directly from theviralexachange , right ?

for everyone asking about bounties: you earn ZRcoin for social shares - https://steemit.com/theviralexchange/@ash/how-to-get-ico-pos-tokens-for-free

Hey,

Yes you will get bitcoins directly from the viral exchange, and also from making posts on bitcointalk by joining the signature and avatar campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I also forsee the price of the actual commodity affecting the value of zrcoins in the future.

Well I think zrcoin is itself a commonity. Not physical though, and value of it is mostly made-up but in the terms of how it's minted and distributed - this piece of shit can be viewed as a commodity. No other commodities, not even physical ones, will be pegged to the value of zrcoin or have an impact on the valuation of its blockchain. This will tank like a rock in a marsh.
As much as I still quite agree with you on this but zrcoin is a crypto-currency and not the same as a physical commodity in this sense as the zirconium, I see it as being pegged alongside the actual zirconium as traders move with buying the rumor and selling the news should in case the Zirconium dioxide commodity drops in value.

This will invariably play a key role as a second factor that would affect its value over time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 364

Here is Price in ICO selling
https://zrcoin.io/blogitem/7
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Sounds TOO good to be true.
Anyway, I wish all investors best luck.

Time will speak for sure .
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
I also forsee the price of the actual commodity affecting the value of zrcoins in the future.

Well I think zrcoin is itself a commonity. Not physical though, and value of it is mostly made-up but in the terms of how it's minted and distributed - this piece of shit can be viewed as a commodity. No other commodities, not even physical ones, will be pegged to the value of zrcoin or have an impact on the valuation of its blockchain. This will tank like a rock in a marsh.
As much as I still quite agree with you on this but zrcoin is a crypto-currency and not the same as a physical commodity in this sense as the zirconium, I see it as being pegged alongside the actual zirconium as traders move with buying the rumor and selling the news should in case the Zirconium dioxide commodity drops in value.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
If tokens gradually skyrockets within short period in exchanges riding over the buy back price, why would trader choose this option instead

So the buy back option is just like a guarantee if ever the coin is dropping down. But should the business does well then investors will be getting more.

I can imagine the scenario where they buy back tokens despite the rise in coin's value. Suppose things were good for this coin and prices went upwards, everybody wants to sell their holdings and get out with profit. This team will fork the source and bribe the exchange to adopt the forked chain. After it's done they will unload their coins on support and put a buy order well below the mean price. Since nobody can withdraw their coins from the exchange as its wallet sits on the forked chain, the only option will be dump on a buy order.
Fork waves asset:) not possible
Waves and tidex exchange is controlled by Sasha, he does not need this kind of problems for sure, and of course will not take a dollar for it. This scenario is impossible.
Jump to: