Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 20. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Other thing you still can load up your wallet with more attractive price using less money and more token. There is work going on continuously which has reached in more advanced level though it still need time of few months easily. One big advantage of buying now is waiting period will be less and token is cheaper than ICO levels.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I prefer the idea of this specific project as well as the project have been for some time. I do believe the next job will be better, and Now i'm waiting for fun.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I would like to reserve for Korean translation.

This project is currently in the testnet phase after the ICO was completed long back, there is no bounty available here if you read all those earlier posts.So suggest you look other threads for bounty.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve for Korean translation.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hello I would like to know how the works are going and when is it planned to start production?
Is there a date for the beginning of the repurchase of tokens?

Don't see any progress going over and for the buyback, it shouldn't be a headache, look at Binance for a moment and with their buyback for the last 2 times price jumped from 1$ to 10$ and this won't stop here.
I think they are making withoit a proper time plan or schedule since they are slowly making progress. There is so called progress but their promises are not met at the moment we didn't have any communication with the community so this project seems not related to blockchain anymore.

Seems like they used "blockchain" just for crowdfunding their project. Which isn't bad, if they kept communication up or returned value to holders!

They should have had an option of a refund to users whoever was not happen with the type of development we are seeing at this time.Many would have opted out after ico was completed in a few weeks time.
Activity: 40
That would be a bad thing here anyone can make a blockchain kind of things and run an Ico for their own good soon every team member who is with them will have a bad reputation when they tried again to enter crypto. Its a very big disappointment for the investors who trust this project luckily KYC is not required in that time they can used it again for fraud.
ICOs are the deadly endemic in the crypto ecosystem and should be eliminated somehow. Might be by investors (they should be smarter and will never invest money into scam ICOs), might be by governmental laws (as several countries has done).
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Hello I would like to know how the works are going and when is it planned to start production?

Don't see any progress going over and for the buyback, it shouldn't be a headache, look at Binance for a moment and with their buyback for the last 2 times price jumped from 1$ to 10$ and this won't stop here.
I think they are making withoit a proper time plan or schedule since they are slowly making progress. There is so called progress but their promises are not met at the moment we didn't have any communication with the community so this project seems not related to blockchain anymore.

Seems like they used "blockchain" just for crowdfunding their project. Which isn't bad, if they kept communication up or returned value to holders!

Exactly! And they told that at first. As many told before it was kind of tokenization project which behind the roadmap unfortunately.
That would be a bad thing here anyone can make a blockchain kind of things and run an Ico for their own good soon every team member who is with them will have a bad reputation when they tried again to enter crypto. Its a very big disappointment for the investors who trust this project luckily KYC is not required in that time they can used it again for fraud.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Project seems behind schedule.. according to the roadmap on website.  When will construction be complete?  Seems like it should be complete by now?

it is way over the deadline for the buy back..but atleast the price is going up that wat it intended to be ..and that's a good sign...and it will go up again!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Project seems behind schedule.. according to the roadmap on website.  When will construction be complete?  Seems like it should be complete by now?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Exactly! And they told that at first. As many told before it was kind of tokenization project which behind the roadmap unfortunately.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

Activity: 886

Activity: 16
They got what they wanted . . The funds to build a factory for themselves. They don’t care about keeping the investors happy! Why should they! It doesn’t effect them at all!

I would like to know though how and when the buy back happens so I can gmjave my funds back on this awful project
that's y i always encourage regulation to ico, taking money and doing nothing or less is still the same as scam. I have little confidence in buy-back. Only few had been profitable to investors. I hope soon there won't investment in New project as existing who just need expansion.
Kind of agree - I hate Reg's of any kind, but ICO's and crypto are under big-bank assault (thru big Govt.) across the globe.  I'm avoiding ICO's in the 'trouble' countries now, and watching for US, Euro, Japan, Swiss based ICO's to get approval to list ICO's legit and in the open... Maybe a pipe dream - but I know those projects will be more 'real' with big Gov's watching 'em..  I dunno. Bummed that a lot of scam sh!tcoin hit so fast.
when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
They have no communication attributes at all they only keep on going and if you go check facebook there you can see the progress of their ongoing building of materials. I think the roadmap will not be successful on its given dates or months but as long as they go it would be going to a long road for a long term for this project.
I think ZrCoin still has the potential, but it has not yet shown its advantages. It takes time to prove it all.

It could be example one for tokenization. But lack of communication, unsuccessful roadmap are making things worse.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
They have no communication attributes at all they only keep on going and if you go check facebook there you can see the progress of their ongoing building of materials. I think the roadmap will not be successful on its given dates or months but as long as they go it would be going to a long road for a long term for this project.
I think ZrCoin still has the potential, but it has not yet shown its advantages. It takes time to prove it all.

https://twitter.com/ZrCoin

You can track the progress of construction through social media they recently upload some pics there but due to bad weather condition it taking too long time than expected. That is the big reason why price is falling but after start of production investors will get some relief.

Their FFacebook and Twitter pages are good to follow the developments which seems to me that they cannot be in the timeline they indicated before the ICO.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610

You can track the progress of construction through social media they recently upload some pics there but due to bad weather condition it taking too long time than expected. That is the big reason why price is falling but after start of production investors will get some relief.
I would love to follow that updates, it will help us to decide on what to do with our tokens, either we dump this or not, that is our decision.
Being trading in small exchanges will not make this project popular, it's a long process but I like to see it grow slowly until we hit in big exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: