Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 21. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
They have no communication attributes at all they only keep on going and if you go check facebook there you can see the progress of their ongoing building of materials. I think the roadmap will not be successful on its given dates or months but as long as they go it would be going to a long road for a long term for this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Looks like ICO hasn't started yet so that no wallets for us ,just hang it on

ICO is over. ZrCoin is Waves asset and using Waves wallet.
if the factory finish now?i don't hear any news after the ico end untill now.i am worry about it.

As far as I can follow it's not finished yet. But under construction. Hope so soon they finis and start the production.

It's almost a year and not much to be expected from this thread and from the team.Too much delay will cause a loss of confidence from the investors and I hope this does not happen in the long run.

Does somebody still believe in this project? I can understand, that investors have to believe, they have no other choice, but those others who did not go invest, believe?
The company is still under construction, some of projects pictures are online. It is taking longer than expected. Now the construction is having problem with weather
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
They got what they wanted . . The funds to build a factory for themselves. They don’t care about keeping the investors happy! Why should they! It doesn’t effect them at all!

I would like to know though how and when the buy back happens so I can gmjave my funds back on this awful project
that's y i always encourage regulation to ico, taking money and doing nothing or less is still the same as scam. I have little confidence in buy-back. Only few had been profitable to investors. I hope soon there won't investment in New project as existing who just need expansion.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
They got what they wanted . . The funds to build a factory for themselves. They don’t care about keeping the investors happy! Why should they! It doesn’t effect them at all!

I would like to know though how and when the buy back happens so I can gmjave my funds back on this awful project

When the factory is done and production starts.

You can sell it prior to that on Tidex or HitBTC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

if the factory finish now?i don't hear any news after the ico end untill now.i am worry about it.

As far as I can follow it's not finished yet. But under construction. Hope so soon they finis and start the production.

It's almost a year and not much to be expected from this thread and from the team.Too much delay will cause a loss of confidence from the investors and I hope this does not happen in the long run.

Does somebody still believe in this project? I can understand, that investors have to believe, they have no other choice, but those others who did not go invest, believe?

The thread is almost dead Sad It's a shame that such projects (that do not pay enough attention to investor and  do not work super hard to deliver promises) are ruining ICO scene reputation as well as RU projects' reputation...

Even they have enough communication with the community, they update some social media channels time to time.
And I as got it from the latest updates plants are getting closer. But when I think the money they have, I think it could've been done earlier.
As long as there is a progress which was seen it is good and whats intact with it is any message. From the start i think there is no active team here maybe they didn't know how to communicate effectively or they can make a telegram or discord for good conversation with the community either. In the end they will be the one who will dictate how the project and the token they have to move forward.

Maybe as you said they don't know how to communicate with the community. But as I remember they were much better before and during the ICO on communicating. They were here, publishing some blog posts and more. If they did those, that mean those were somehow important. I just don't get it how those lose their importance right after they collected money. And many projects/teams are similar.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

The thread is almost dead Sad It's a shame that such projects (that do not pay enough attention to investor and  do not work super hard to deliver promises) are ruining ICO scene reputation as well as RU projects' reputation...

Even they have enough communication with the community, they update some social media channels time to time.
And I as got it from the latest updates plants are getting closer. But when I think the money they have, I think it could've been done earlier.
As long as there is a progress which was seen it is good and whats intact with it is any message. From the start i think there is no active team here maybe they didn't know how to communicate effectively or they can make a telegram or discord for good conversation with the community either. In the end they will be the one who will dictate how the project and the token they have to move forward.
Activity: 8
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Very interesting project, but very little information, more precisely I did not answer all the questions ... What is characterized by this coin?
Activity: 966
Do report the user.Copy/paste is a permaban here regardless of any rank.

Thanks, didn't know that. Hope he won't do that again.

The price is back above ICO level, but still worth speculating on IMHO. When will the buyback take place?

Very poor communication by the team Sad Hopefully they will improve it...

And add more exchanges after factory launch...

Hope it'll be listed. But I think it'll be hard process as they planning buyback.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The price is back above ICO level, but still worth speculating on IMHO. When will the buyback take place?

Very poor communication by the team Sad Hopefully they will improve it...

And add more exchanges after factory launch...
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just follow him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy

There should be someone from the team who needs to be updating this thread often, never seen any such thing happening over here.Hate to say they were active only during ICO and once the money was collected, dint care to respond anyone here.

Yes, they were active only during the ICO. They are associated with Waves

Will waves also be funding those waves backed projects with their waves coin , as they have done this with 4 projects currently in an ico?

Not all of them. Waves initiated Waves Lab as an incubator.
"Waves Lab is a blockchain technology incubator. We focus on pre-ICO projects and teams"
You can find the details and projects they've supported so far.
http://waveslabs.com/

All those early funded waves based project have lost this beautiful opportunity from Sasha and team.They need to encourage more of waves project to compete with ETH.

You're right, Waves Lab big opportunity. And I think we'll see many projects under Waves Lab.

why the ZrCoins are dumped now? Price suffered a lot Sad

I don't know but there is not much of liqudity and that's price can go up/down easily. Need more exchanges obviously.

I don't know but there is not much of liqudity and that's price can go up/down easily. Need more exchanges obviously.

Do you really need to copy/past my post exactly?

Do report the user.Copy/paste is a permaban here regardless of any rank.
Activity: 966
Just follow him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy

There should be someone from the team who needs to be updating this thread often, never seen any such thing happening over here.Hate to say they were active only during ICO and once the money was collected, dint care to respond anyone here.

Yes, they were active only during the ICO. They are associated with Waves

Will waves also be funding those waves backed projects with their waves coin , as they have done this with 4 projects currently in an ico?

Not all of them. Waves initiated Waves Lab as an incubator.
"Waves Lab is a blockchain technology incubator. We focus on pre-ICO projects and teams"
You can find the details and projects they've supported so far.
http://waveslabs.com/

All those early funded waves based project have lost this beautiful opportunity from Sasha and team.They need to encourage more of waves project to compete with ETH.

You're right, Waves Lab big opportunity. And I think we'll see many projects under Waves Lab.

why the ZrCoins are dumped now? Price suffered a lot Sad

Do you really need to copy/past my post exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: