Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 26. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
there is no reason to sell Zrcoin because the value is guaranted overtime thanks to the buyback option.

Well that's good for ivnestors. But there is also many opportunities out there these days.
And people wants the get maximum benefits of the hype.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
ZrCoin (ZRC)

$1.97 USD (3.40%)
0.00011403 BTC (-0.76%)
0.15086900 WAVES (-13.77%)

Grin Grin

Buyback should starts on March, 2018.
What was the buyback starting price?

This is max price I guess:
"ZrCoin will start buying back tokens at the market rate for ZrO2 — approximately $2.80 — around 8 months after the ICO ends. In the meantime, tokens can be traded on supporting exchanges."

Very poor performance vs ETH and especially BTC Sad I hope they can speed up the building process and post more updates!

It seems quite a bit in here.
"Today was the laying of the first foundation of the ZrCoin plant. By tradition, we sacrificed the Franck Muller clock. The most valuable is that we have this time!"
From 13th of December.
https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy/videos/pcb.1596442540402359/1596539797059300/?type=3&theater
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
First off, this ICO model is beautiful in terms of the fundraiser's perspective.

It "bets" or hedges against the future value of eth and btc (and allows us the buyer to do the same) at the time of the ico by saying it will buyback at $X over a period of time, effectively keeping the price down/steady while the eth and btc they collect (and supposing some are saved for future use) they would've made more than enough to buy back at the most expensive buyback price.

Second, all the talk of crypto having no intrinsic value has reminded me of zrcoin which is effectively backed by zirconium oxide which is unique and has the potential to be replicated, in a sense. Either ways, I'd very much like to exchange it for a kg of ZrO2 (did I get that right?) or at least shares when and if the company goes public as per their whitepaper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I just send my ZR Coins to my Waveswallet. Does anybody know how long it will take and how I Should see if they are received? I don't see ZRC as one of the coins namely.

It should be by name ZrCoin if you check the history of waveswallet.io

Don't remember how much time it takes since I dumped it long back.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just send my ZR Coins to my Waveswallet. Does anybody know how long it will take and how I Should see if they are received? I don't see ZRC as one of the coins namely.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
ZrCoin (ZRC)

$1.97 USD (3.40%)
0.00011403 BTC (-0.76%)

Grin Grin

"ZrCoin will start buying back tokens at the market rate for ZrO2 — approximately $2.80 — around 8 months after the ICO ends. In the meantime, tokens can be traded on supporting exchanges."

Very poor performance vs ETH and especially BTC Sad I hope they can speed up the building process and post more updates!
Activity: 210
Actually this is the reason of not seeing higher price that Zrcoin is not available of more exchanges. Majority of traders and investors are used to stick with their favorite trading platforms.

When the plants are in action, I think things will change quickly.

Does it really take too much time to build a plant when you have so much of money available to speed up the process?

I am curious about this question, if anyone does has the answer or provide examples of already build plant.

And those are basic buildings as I remeber. They don't need complicated construction process.

For a basic building to construct it shouldn't cost them so much time.They seem to be delaying to avoid the buyback.This is turning out to be shady.

I don't know but buyback price is not high when compare with current cryptocurrencies prices. And we don't know their cryptocurrency reserves. Or they cashed out the whole.
But I think if the zircorium price is there and you know the costs there shouldn't be nothing to worry .

Buyback as an option would increase the price of the stock and having more liquidity will surely provide more new investors for this project.How much money would be used for the whole buyback?

This is from the whitepaper:
'
Buy-back of ZrCoin options will be made eight months after the end of the ICO in an  amount  equal to  not less  than  $400,000  per  month.  Investors  will  be  alsoentitled to  exchange  ZrCoin for  the  relevant  physical  amount  of  concentrate  ofsynthetic zirconium dioxide (underlying asset) calculated on the basis of 1 ZrCoin = 1 kilogram of the concentrate. Investors  will  additionally  be able to trade ZrCoin options for the Company’s stock, if the Company is eligible for IPO.
'
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Actually this is the reason of not seeing higher price that Zrcoin is not available of more exchanges. Majority of traders and investors are used to stick with their favorite trading platforms.

Does it really take too much time to build a plant when you have so much of money available to speed up the process?

I am curious about this question, if anyone does has the answer or provide examples of already build plant.

And those are basic buildings as I remeber. They don't need complicated construction process.

For a basic building to construct it shouldn't cost them so much time.They seem to be delaying to avoid the buyback.This is turning out to be shady.

I don't know but buyback price is not high when compare with current cryptocurrencies prices. And we don't know their cryptocurrency reserves. Or they cashed out the whole.
But I think if the zircorium price is there and you know the costs there shouldn't be nothing to worry .

Buyback as an option would increase the price of the stock and having more liquidity will surely provide more new investors for this project.How much money would be used for the whole buyback?
ZrCoin (ZRC)

$1.97 USD (3.40%)
0.00011403 BTC (-0.76%)

Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
ZrCoin (ZRC)

$1.97 USD (3.40%)
0.00011403 BTC (-0.76%)

Grin Grin
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 886

Having on more exchanges can help to solve the problem of price, there needs to be liquidity too.Check bittrex, there are many pump dump coin but low volume, but does that mean their price has risen?
Activity: 294
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

News Zrcoin

Preliminary work on the installation of foundations. tomorrow is the beginning.

https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy/posts/1590803947632885

snowy  Grin hope it wont affect the contruction and they can deliver. they should've considered these anyway.

I guess they would have. A lot is really going on at the site, cant wait for production to start

And according to roadmap it should be close. Hope we won't see any delay on it.
Pages:
Jump to: