Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 30. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Really cool videos which shows work is going on and factory is being built. It still will take some time but at least things are moving and visible on the ground now physically. Those who stayed strong and understood the concept will see good return for their patience.

I hope you keep joking, because I can not explain to another.
what kind of cool videos? what is moving there? a couple of tractors maximum
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I don't understand that.. old steel factory.. is that a joke?
And on the other two workers doing something small around the house? Where is factory? And in what connection is that old factory to that project?

As of now it looks to be like a joke, here is a new photo from CEO for what actually will be developed

https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy/posts/1569737436406203?pnref=story

There is still a long time for the actual factory to be developed and the one in the old posts looks to be from some of other factories from my opinion.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I don't understand that.. old steel factory.. is that a joke?
And on the other two workers doing something small around the house? Where is factory? And in what connection is that old factory to that project?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
It seems that these feedback give a little of concrete activities. Hope to see the building completely finished as soon as possible and to see the starting activities. Maybe i will buy more ZRcoin soon. Waiting for other news.

Activity: 980
Really cool videos which shows work is going on and factory is being built. It still will take some time but at least things are moving and visible on the ground now physically. Those who stayed strong and understood the concept will see good return for their patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think ZrCoin is really working, I see bulldozers on the site on their facebook posts..hope they are for real
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Wow exciting. Thanks for the new videos, it seems that it really is happening this time.   Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I will follow closely
Activity: 360
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

ICO is over. Bounty program is over.
Why so many similar posts lately???
I think because people need just to post to get high rank this is my opinion! When are coming post like this better to deleted. So new users will not post idiot comment

Yeah it's getting worse. They are everywhere with random posts.

of course it is important to post were the case...
Activity: 966
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

I think because people need just to post to get high rank this is my opinion! When are coming post like this better to deleted. So new users will not post idiot comment

Yeah it's getting worse. They are everywhere with random posts.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I thought you may like ICO where products can be delivered like it is the case for zrcoin.

zrcoin is  $1.47 (3.59%) on cmc today, how much was ico price ? it's not above buyback price set at 1.44 ? Wink

CoffeeCoin is a serious project on waves, James already done 2 ICO since 2013, and ppl got the product.

I don't see any problem making add here, as long as Zrcoin never show up, only us keeping it live !

BR

Yeah as USD you're right but what about Bitcoin price at time? That's where we're a bit sad Grin
About CoffeeCoin, I already got some during the pre-ico. All I'm saying is this is not right place to promote it IMO.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: