Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 32. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
This coin is a mess. This thread is haunted and their official twitter is also inactive since their successful ICO. This is disappointing on the investors part. I wonder if they really started building their so called factory.
Too many ICO with this type of attitude will only hurt many honest ICO at later.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It says here construction has started:

https://www.oblgazeta.ru/economics/35669/

Some photos and videos of dirt being moved around at the site:

https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy/posts/1555958941117386?pnref=story
Activity: 395
Merit: 100

how did you know the create another project ?
they just show a little video about the plants , but there no material to build in the video
and how about the buy back offer from Zrcoin investors ?
is there any news about that ?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

What the hell man  Shocked

They haven't even built the plants for ZrCoin and they go ahead with building a new project o.o

I just had my hopes up when they released the new videos  Embarrassed
Vadim's been quite active on Telegram recently.

I just got a fast response from Vadim directly.
http://prntscr.com/h5izp8
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This coin is a mess. This thread is haunted and their official twitter is also inactive since their successful ICO. This is disappointing on the investors part. I wonder if they really started building their so called factory.

There some videos, photos. But I also want to know if they are really started building those two plants.
Want to know it too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

The photos posted on the link suggest that the development of the plant was not even started and it is still the same till date.These guys have given false promise and never been able to build anything.They would again come up with some excuse about the delay and won't care about investors of the project.

The trading volume on hitbtc and some exchanges seem to be quite good though. How can you be so sure the team aren't building the plants they plan since the start?  They got the funds for both plants and If I remember they plan to buy back our ZRcoin for 2x.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

The photos posted on the link suggest that the development of the plant was not even started and it is still the same till date.These guys have given false promise and never been able to build anything.They would again come up with some excuse about the delay and won't care about investors of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

There some videos, photos. But I also want to know if they are really started building those two plants.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
price is stable.

The price has declined almost 3 times less than what it was before a few months ago.I traded few zrcoin around 45-55k sat and now with no updates it's below 20k sat.In terms of bitcoin the price has really gone down and without any updates coming I suspect it would reach around 10k sat by the end of this year.

Think this is not a coin to compare as btc value. The crowdsale was also in USD price and I though the buyback is also calculated as USD value.

So that it's less worth in btc value makes sense with the btc bullrun what is ongoing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
price is stable.

The price has declined almost 3 times less than what it was before a few months ago.I traded few zrcoin around 45-55k sat and now with no updates it's below 20k sat.In terms of bitcoin the price has really gone down and without any updates coming I suspect it would reach around 10k sat by the end of this year.
Activity: 966
price is stable.

Yeah, some sold already. And others like me waiting. When they start the production everything can be change.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
price is stable.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?

The Zrcoin tokens are visible in the wavesclient under the tab portfolio. Trading them is possible under the tab waves decentralized exchange. If you hold them they are visible there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
keep away from this coins, it can not pump up

Why keeping away, they are building a factory. A factory is not build in a few days and investors have to realise that.

follow Zrcoin facebook page and you will got a lot of informations from this project,,
few days ago they release a video about their plants, hope the videos is real

Hope those are real and we'll see production and some profit soon.

Guys,  I believe the right approach is to make a clear difference between "cryptocurrency" with all the pumps and dumps, and a company project. What you are doing by buying this , is investing in a long term 2-5 years project. Equity investments proposed by bankers are often long term project. We cannot expect to see return next year (although the communication bit can be helpful, what if the team is behind and had nothing to share), nor expect to see guaranties that this will work (no one knows) Even Lehman Brothers collapsed Roll Eyes ?
Basically this project exposes you to loose your funds as we are away from the first revenues we have no idea how it will work, neither the owner can confirm it. You risk to loose and don't risk on it all your savings for sure, just what you can afford to loose and then forget about it for a couple of years. * I believe in Russia things can be very slow at the beginning (tenders, gov approvals...) but then can turn very successful - see the current Russian billionaires . They bought the big industries backs in 90s for pennies . Back then no one from EU/US or China thought to invest in Russia but in 10 years time the shares of those initially collapsed companies, jumped to the sky.
Activity: 966

Why keeping away, they are building a factory. A factory is not build in a few days and investors have to realise that.

follow Zrcoin facebook page and you will got a lot of informations from this project,,

Hope those are real and we'll see production and some profit soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

Pages:
Jump to: