Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 34. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I almost forgot about this project until I saw the thread again now. I have in my holding approximately 50 tokens bought under ICO. I will be looking for the offer which to buy back at later point. This project needs lot of time even to start production.
i also already forget it.i don't find about the project's informations after the ico finished.if they are working for it?we don't know.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Confirming the photos are from Vadims facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy

whois that guy ? i see he is russian
is he one of the team from zrcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Confirming the photos are from Vadims facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy
Activity: 728
I almost forgot about this project until I saw the thread again now. I have in my holding approximately 50 tokens bought under ICO. I will be looking for the offer which to buy back at later point. This project needs lot of time even to start production.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
They just need to pay more attention to their English-speaking communities.

is true they need a PR for English-speaking communitie... but in the end with the help of btt members we can find out the good news Smiley cheers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
They just need to pay more attention to their English-speaking communities.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
1 user has published a lot of picture in the telegram group, unsure if they're legit, he claims Vadim posted those
I've uploaded them here
https://imgur.com/a/2rVvq

Also
We've not seen this high demand since weeks :p

The price is already down from what it was 1$ and now its almost half of it.The team is not posting any of the updates and the recent photos also prove the same.They need to come up here and answer for all the allegations raised against them which would bring some relief for investors.

We're at 1.18$ right now
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

The price is already down from what it was 1$ and now its almost half of it.The team is not posting any of the updates and the recent photos also prove the same.They need to come up here and answer for all the allegations raised against them which would bring some relief for investors.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
I doubt that the plant will be built. Initially, everything looked like a scam
Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time.Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production.

To sum it up, it can also be called a strategy to loan the amount and get the interest/profit and buyback the tokens.Out of curiosity does anyone know the address of the ICO funds storage? I would like to know what part of the money is currently used for building the plant and whether it is used to get interest from a bank, no one knows that.

hey contact them through https://www.facebook. com/zrcoin/ , they are more active there. and please post back here if you find out more news. cheers
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time.Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production.

To sum it up, it can also be called a strategy to loan the amount and get the interest/profit and buyback the tokens.Out of curiosity does anyone know the address of the ICO funds storage? I would like to know what part of the money is currently used for building the plant and whether it is used to get interest from a bank, no one knows that.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Those details they are not specifying anywhere, even many investors concerns about the projects and not getting any updates from the company. Of course, it will take some time but they should update the ANN on weekly basis regarding updates they have made through the weekdays.
Activity: 336
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
They have published plans for the plant

Also, now the previous discussion on the gas boilers says in english, not in russian

Manufacturing of a gas boiler’s room for the ZrCoin factory

The room could still be transported though, it is a container

LOL The English Communists are really so stupid?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THIS IS SCAM
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
great to see they start build a plants,, and i see the Zrcoin price increase slowly now
Why there is no updates from this project?
And there is no new exchange listed this Zrcoin

The team has left this forum after the ICO was completed and from then on there is no update about this project.The worst thing is that we still don't have a good exchange to trade zrcoin.The images of the plant if they are true then it would be one of the worst scams ever seen here.

waves DEX is a good exchange and will be better in near future... scam? beacuse they didnt build all in 1 day.... wait and you will see. rewards will come slowly but sure... lot of FUD here. beacuse some1 need cheap coins/shares
legendary
Freedom&Honor
They have published plans for the plant

Also, now the previous discussion on the gas boilers says in english, not in russian

Manufacturing of a gas boiler’s room for the ZrCoin factory

The room could still be transported though, it is a container

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Why there is no updates from this project?
And there is no new exchange listed this Zrcoin

The team has left this forum after the ICO was completed and from then on there is no update about this project.The worst thing is that we still don't have a good exchange to trade zrcoin.The images of the plant if they are true then it would be one of the worst scams ever seen here.
Pages:
Jump to: