Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 60. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Hi, guys!

Distribution of Bounty will be during next 1-2 days.

Do not worry.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When signature bounty will be distributed ?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Activity: 416

6.5 btc volume so far, it's really big volume for tidex! Impressive...

Next step is to see Zrcoin being listed at big exchanges. It is good to be exchange at least people have opportunity to buy/sell in this transitional period before seeing it at more exchanges. It is really opportunity for some to get cheap taking advantage of the the exchange.
I hope zrcoin can enter the exchange like bittrex or poloniex so that the price is stable and progressing to the moon  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Next step is to see Zrcoin being listed at big exchanges. It is good to be exchange at least people have opportunity to buy/sell in this transitional period before seeing it at more exchanges. It is really opportunity for some to get cheap taking advantage of the the exchange.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”

60k sato is just 1.6$ though...
Activity: 244
still waiting all bounties distribution

Bounties will come soon the team is still distributing the zrcoin to Investors first
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
me too.i think the bounty will distribute soon.we need wait patiently now.

Be patient pals it takes some time , let the team do what they have to do.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ZRC-to-BTC
What this it?
What there fake coin (IOU)?

This coin is now officially listed on a exchange so you can buy this token at same price and can make withdraw instantly.

Activity: 68
ZRcoin is their own token in the wavesplatform, why would they want to list it on other exchange and let those exchange earn from zrcion? Waves will do a lot of things except listing their tokens to some exchange.
They would rather allow tokens migrate or swap to their platform than list their token on any exchange. This however has some advantage and disadvantage so its all up to you to support or not. ZRcoin I think will be have higher value after months.
wish that your prediction will come true Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
ZRcoin is their own token in the wavesplatform, why would they want to list it on other exchange and let those exchange earn from zrcion? Waves will do a lot of things except listing their tokens to some exchange.
They would rather allow tokens migrate or swap to their platform than list their token on any exchange. This however has some advantage and disadvantage so its all up to you to support or not. ZRcoin I think will be have higher value after months.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
many people expect high returns immediately but may not be so because the industrial plan needs time to reach the objectives. in 2 days starts the ICO, and so the first step for the development of this extraordinary project that wants to redesign the world of the commodity
I agree
This is real business project, we can see good price movements when they start production. Just wait and get your good ROI
What this it?
This is not fake. Just iou.
The price of Iou will go down as soon as they make Zrcoin deposit available
Activity: 462
many people expect high returns immediately but may not be so because the industrial plan needs time to reach the objectives. in 2 days starts the ICO, and so the first step for the development of this extraordinary project that wants to redesign the world of the commodity
Just be patient. It takes some time to get listed on good exchange.
So many new coins are coming to the market, I feel that major exchangers just can not do it fast at this time.

i knew about this long ago. but the price never even close to the market price..

and this is the only exchange that trading zrcoin..

thay's why i'm wondering how they value the coin
Activity: 237
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What this it?

You can't deposit neither. I think the exchange bought zrcoin coins and now they reselling their IOUs.
zrcoin is going up in coinmarketcap.com but i don't really see any exchange is selling or buying with this current price..

i'm wondering where the value come from and how the value will increase??

a lot of doubt here.. can any expert here to explain this?

or as somebody said is a fake coin or scam Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 448
me too.i think the bounty will distribute soon.we need wait patiently now.
Pages:
Jump to: