Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 56. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thanks ZRcoin but why price in waveswallet  down ?
im hold zrcoin and waiting exchange bitrex  Cool Grin

I don't think Zrcoin will list on bittrex, now being on the Tidex is also pretty good, you have to be patience the market price will go up and down it is normal you know.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What was the ICO price for 1ZR?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Are you sure zrcoin will enter bittrex exchange? What is the basis of your thinking that ZRcoin will enter the exchange? thanks
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
price is 98% up. interesting that even the after the distribution of bounties, the price wen't up instead. i the team already buying it back like hell? my buy orders weren't filled because of this. who is buying all these? don't you think the price will drop still because there were yet no building for the production yet?

The volume for tidex is good. I think it might get pumped when it will be on bigger exchange (bittrex?)!
Activity: 275
So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

Thanks for bumping my post, hopefully we will get some detailed answers from the team! I am fully confident that this project will be a success, but an update from the team would be great!

These questions were posted on zrcoin slack, and got reply few days ago:

Not all funds are converted so far , we do not have a final usd amount yet.
All extra money would be used to increase the production facility
Early contributors will get some discount for shares purchase, that's all info for now.
We will let you know as soon as we do any expenses ( land, equipment etc)
Due to the problems with Encryptotel will postpone the introduction of ETH tokens till we get more secure solution

Thanks for sharing this! Although it would be better if the team would communicate it in here as well.
Activity: 416
Activity: 244
Has someone tried trading on DEX like ZRC/WAVES?
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
YES This problem same with me. I dont Finding any Cancel Button or Option for cancel pending order>
I think this is Fu*King Bed System developed waves Platform. I think Developer Forget to Put this Option when this Platform make
so, Finally this is Fu*King Waves Platform ... they maid  Angry
If someone make any kind of Buy or Sell pending order then order is not possible to cancel.
so, I think thats why ZRC Price dont growing up on waves market coz, all old pending order people cant modify or cancel ...
This platform its bullshit......  Angry

I regret it already my orders were filled already this is stressingly mad. I tried to test and my mistake is I tested all my ZRCOIn. Now I have to buy back using the waves I got but the price went up already and waves price is drowning.

You can cancel your order by clicking the small X on the right hand side of your open order
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i get my zrcoin from theviralexchange at my waveswallet but i don t like their dex exchange...it wil be listed soon on some important exchange?
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

Thanks for bumping my post, hopefully we will get some detailed answers from the team! I am fully confident that this project will be a success, but an update from the team would be great!

Early contributors will get some discount for shares purchase, that's all info for now.
Due to the problems with Encryptotel will postpone the introduction of ETH tokens till we get more secure solution

Thanks dude.
Activity: 450

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
YES This problem same with me. I dont Finding any Cancel Button or Option for cancel pending order>
I think this is Fu*King Bed System developed waves Platform. I think Developer Forget to Put this Option when this Platform make
If someone make any kind of Buy or Sell pending order then order is not possible to cancel.
so, I think thats why ZRC Price dont growing up on waves market coz, all old pending order people cant modify or cancel ...
This platform its bullshit......  Angry

I regret it already my orders were filled already this is stressingly mad. I tried to test and my mistake is I tested all my ZRCOIn. Now I have to buy back using the waves I got but the price went up already and waves price is drowning.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Zrcoin should be in bittrex  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
price is 98% up. interesting that even the after the distribution of bounties, the price wen't up instead. i the team already buying it back like hell? my buy orders weren't filled because of this. who is buying all these? don't you think the price will drop still because there were yet no building for the production yet?

Clic on market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Waiting for update about:
-Early adopter hypotetical bounty update
-Financial report (did they sold yet tokens, for how much) etc...
- when Hi btc will stop trading IOU, scamming our community
-Waves/zrcoin pairs bug on Dex to be solve.
Activity: 448
When is zrcoin in bittrex?
Why should in tidex.
Zrcoin should be in bittrex Huh

Give the team some time to prepare and we will see that major exchanges will add ZrCoin. Patience guys, its really good projectwith big growth potential. We need to wait alittle.
all of us hope the token will be add on bittrex.so we want to know when it can be add.we always wait the news.
Activity: 275

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Why should in tidex.

Give the team some time to prepare and we will see that major exchanges will add ZrCoin. Patience guys, its really good projectwith big growth potential. We need to wait alittle.
Activity: 346
Why should in tidex.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This platform its bullshit......  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: