Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 63. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
HITBTC is selling IOU tokens capped at the amount they bought during ICO. I think you can even read that at the hitbtc.

Total: 65.668 ZRC

Thanks for the explanation.
Still, it's pretty impressive people are buying the coins at 50$ price.
I think that's a fake price, no one will buy at that price, it's too expensive. The price could be somewhere below $1, I don't
know, can anyone shed a light on us?

Price of 1kg ZR on Alibaba https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/705-zirconium-ingot-price-per-kg_689425944.html
Can not we take physical delivery (some day) of 1kg of ZR for each coin?  Thought I read it somewhere in the whitepaper have to go back and read again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Are there any profits from hold (long) this token?

- Company will buy back your token for $2.8 after 18 months (ICO price $1.55)
- After company audit you can apply to exchange ZrCoin for shares in the company (if you have minimum $1000)

looks like scam

Is that easy to claim a project as a scam?
You can read whitepaper, business plan and more, then if you think that's scam yes say it out loud.
But it shouldn't be that easy
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

- After company audit you can apply to exchange ZrCoin for shares in the company (if you have minimum $1000)

after the buyback, No or just as a collector token Wink
Activity: 99

looks like scam
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Activity: 73
When are ZR send? Got nothing yet in my waves wallet. Is there also email acknowledge if sent?
Activity: 574
In my HitBTC account, when you try to deposit Bitcoins, I get the following indication:
Please note that ZRC is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Don`t use HITBTC that`s an IOU ZrCoin the price is too much inflated in there, ZrCoin is now traded on Tidex.com or just wait a little more to be listed in another known exchange.

You cant even deposit Zrcoin in hitbtc cuz they are still not conected to the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
darn i just hate waves wallet! i can't withdraw my zrcoin cause I need WAVES COIN , then I deposit BTC to buy some waves . STILL I NEED WAVES TO BUY WAVES WTF!! SO HASSLE

Then why didn't you tried buying waves on a real exchange such as bittrex?
I do have waves on my waves APP but I'm not using the app or the DEX, I just use it to store my tokens actually. Maybe one day if the platform will soon work perfectly I will use it.

FYI  I have waves in bitterex i bought some waves just to put it to waves wallet. Still I CANT DEPOSIT WAVES TO MY WAVES WALLET BECAUSE THEY ONLY ACCEPT CASH DEPOSIT WITH MINIMUM 30 USD ! THIS IS FRUSTRATING DAMN IT! I don't have my own credit card yet . I'm 15 years old and only Crypto currency holding . So this is frustrating for me! I can pay that 30 USD in BITCOIN BUT NOT IN A CREDIT CARD!

If you have some waves on bittrex then simply transfer some to your waves wallet. Check for the address on the top of your waves wallet. Come on guys, just do some basic research before complaining or asking questions!

thank you to everyone that help  Grin Grin Grin

pretty thats just the solution you're looking. you're not here long enough are you?
i moved my waves by sending them to waves platform from an exchange. i don't use the dex as well. i got confuse with it. i hold waves token in the platform i think thats what most of us sill do with zrc.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
nice for news , great for dev .
i want to hold more zr coin ,until coming on a big exchange, i think this coin have potensial to going up .
hitbtc is IOU so dont to fix price on hitbtc , i think tidex is true for price now,
you can buy some coin to get more profit if you want to trading this coin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
In my HitBTC account, when you try to deposit Bitcoins, I get the following indication:
Please note that ZRC is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Don`t use HITBTC that`s an IOU ZrCoin the price is too much inflated in there, ZrCoin is now traded on Tidex.com or just wait a little more to be listed in another known exchange.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
darn i just hate waves wallet! i can't withdraw my zrcoin cause I need WAVES COIN , then I deposit BTC to buy some waves . STILL I NEED WAVES TO BUY WAVES WTF!! SO HASSLE

I do have waves on my waves APP but I'm not using the app or the DEX, I just use it to store my tokens actually. Maybe one day if the platform will soon work perfectly I will use it.

FYI  I have waves in bitterex i bought some waves just to put it to waves wallet. Still I CANT DEPOSIT WAVES TO MY WAVES WALLET BECAUSE THEY ONLY ACCEPT CASH DEPOSIT WITH MINIMUM 30 USD ! THIS IS FRUSTRATING DAMN IT! I don't have my own credit card yet . I'm 15 years old and only Crypto currency holding . So this is frustrating for me! I can pay that 30 USD in BITCOIN BUT NOT IN A CREDIT CARD!

If you have some waves on bittrex then simply transfer some to your waves wallet. Check for the address on the top of your waves wallet. Come on guys, just do some basic research before complaining or asking questions!
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Hey bud deposit it directly to the address provided on top -_-
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

FYI  I have waves in bitterex i bought some waves just to put it to waves wallet. Still I CANT DEPOSIT WAVES TO MY WAVES WALLET BECAUSE THEY ONLY ACCEPT CASH DEPOSIT WITH MINIMUM 30 USD ! THIS IS FRUSTRATING DAMN IT!

Since when are they doing that?  Grin Lucky me I have sent mine to the platform just before they did that in the name of decentralization  Grin

When hell they did that I mean 30 USD minimum for depositing in waves wallet. I missed that news.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

FYI  I have waves in bitterex i bought some waves just to put it to waves wallet. Still I CANT DEPOSIT WAVES TO MY WAVES WALLET BECAUSE THEY ONLY ACCEPT CASH DEPOSIT WITH MINIMUM 30 USD ! THIS IS FRUSTRATING DAMN IT!

Since when are they doing that?  Grin Lucky me I have sent mine to the platform just before they did that in the name of decentralization  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Received my tokens to my WAVES address.
Thanks, great job, keep up the good work!
Going to hold tokens, great project.
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
token recived on my waves address. thanks.

waves token id : 5ZPuAVxAwYvptbCgSVKdTzeud9dhbZ7vvxHVnZUoxf4h

I also have received, THX
Pages:
Jump to: