Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 100. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 260
Hello Dev,

More updates? and bounty?

Thanks.

all bounty is finish, early launch and ico selling is icobid dev open many bounty
is update news, icobid listing to yobit
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It seems that the price in the exchange is heavily manipulated, I do not know if they are just building up a volume for exposure of the coin.  I can see bot working there playing from 36 sats and 37 sats buy and sell pingpong.  Anyway still cheap ICOBID to pick at 38 sats.  Keep and stake until price get better.

It is now listed in yobit which is a place for pump & dump coins for easy market manipulation.

Someone in Yobit saying ICOB dev ran away and is scamming people. And some people there went panic. Wtf was that.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Poor Pioneer88! He's all the time taking the word ICOBID and finding investors! ICO raised around 3 BTC! You really think he's got a reason to run away? I myself didn't invest in ICO, I bought the cheap coins in the novoexchange... Don't be deceived!

Are buying and selling no-stop at Yobit, is this a robot thing? The idea's to draw attention with volume?

Look at the rich list. This address used to have 83 million plus of the pre-mine including the "special investment program".

B7sNz74B6UeVjJQaA8B8avmbuHZrh9jKj5
yobit really making its move allowing accumulation with pump and dump let see how icobid will survive with market manipulators inside this exchange
just hoping that pioneer will not give up to keep searching for the best way to success. good luck dev
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
It seems that the price in the exchange is heavily manipulated, I do not know if they are just building up a volume for exposure of the coin.  I can see bot working there playing from 36 sats and 37 sats buy and sell pingpong.  Anyway still cheap ICOBID to pick at 38 sats.  Keep and stake until price get better.

It is now listed in yobit which is a place for pump & dump coins for easy market manipulation.

Someone in Yobit saying ICOB dev ran away and is scamming people. And some people there went panic. Wtf was that.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Who the well was that,is he one of the team of the partners,then we have to wait for the dev for an official announcement to deny this,this could harm the price and the volume,so far volume is ok on yobit but not the price.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
It seems that the price in the exchange is heavily manipulated, I do not know if they are just building up a volume for exposure of the coin.  I can see bot working there playing from 36 sats and 37 sats buy and sell pingpong.  Anyway still cheap ICOBID to pick at 38 sats.  Keep and stake until price get better.

Poor Pioneer88! He's all the time taking the word ICOBID and finding investors! ICO raised around 3 BTC! You really think he's got a reason to run away? I myself didn't invest in ICO, I bought the cheap coins in the novoexchange... Don't be deceived!

Are buying and selling no-stop at Yobit, is this a robot thing? The idea's to draw attention with volume?

Look at the rich list. This address used to have 83 million plus of the pre-mine including the "special investment program".

B7sNz74B6UeVjJQaA8B8avmbuHZrh9jKj5
Activity: 434
just waiting for a cheap price and holding the bag for ICOBID, I think this has more value in the future
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev,

More updates? and bounty?

Thanks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just bought another bag full, wish I was online earlier when it was cheaper.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It seems that the price in the exchange is heavily manipulated, I do not know if they are just building up a volume for exposure of the coin.  I can see bot working there playing from 36 sats and 37 sats buy and sell pingpong.  Anyway still cheap ICOBID to pick at 38 sats.  Keep and stake until price get better.

LOL  be glad Cheesy someone wants ICOBID cheap for future pump.  Stay hold of your ICOB and wait for that moment.  So FUD is on yobit trollbox today and tomorrow hype will be there, just stay updated and don't be left behind.  ICOB pump is inevitable.

Buying and staking for the future moon pump.  Maybe 2 pumps from now  Smiley
very cheap to buy some icob now
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

LOL  be glad Cheesy someone wants ICOBID cheap for future pump.  Stay hold of your ICOB and wait for that moment.  So FUD is on yobit trollbox today and tomorrow hype will be there, just stay updated and don't be left behind.  ICOB pump is inevitable.

This is the only reason that the real followers of ICOBID are still holding the coins, but their is someone who is buying heavily and making the price go down, i have grabbed some coins in cheap which sold on high rate,
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Buying and staking for the future moon pump.  Maybe 2 pumps from now  Smiley
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Nice way to get some cheap ICOB, after that they will lie about something positive and manipulate people to buy at high price  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Whatever the case may be, the price is really low, so you can buy a good chunk without breaking the bank.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

Activity: 473

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Activity: 287
It is still very hard to achieve  ICO prices
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Opportunity to buy ICOB at low prices is being created on YoBit.
Some whales are working with it's power. It takes time for prices to come down before it really booming  Smiley

Dont worry now you can buy their is a heavy selling in both yobit and cryptopia exchange, dont know what is going to happen to the price of this coin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is the ICO price? The market cap is less than 100 btc, I assume this ico didn't raise very much fund, therefore it is so cheap, anyway, the cheaper the higher potential it has. Look game credits, it was under 100 sat after released, but now, more than 20000 sat.

The thing is that most people see it as a failure coin because it is being sold for much lower than the ICO price and ICO failed but everyting can change pretty fast especially when people see that the dev is still devoted to his plans.

I agree, that the dev is working hard to develop usage of this coin.  Failed ICO does not mean failed project, it only means it needs a bit more time since there is not enough fund to hasten the project.  As long as the developer do not abandon the project, it will build up values thru time.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
What is the ICO price? The market cap is less than 100 btc, I assume this ico didn't raise very much fund, therefore it is so cheap, anyway, the cheaper the higher potential it has. Look game credits, it was under 100 sat after released, but now, more than 20000 sat.

The thing is that most people see it as a failure coin because it is being sold for much lower than the ICO price and ICO failed but everyting can change pretty fast especially when people see that the dev is still devoted to his plans.
Pages:
Jump to: