Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 102. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Beautiful life!
Trading is about to explode
I can feel this clearly on Yobit and Cryptopia  Roll Eyes
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
still need time to achieve price ico, this is the first step towards the month

Well we still have the lifetime Cheesy.  As long as Dev is working to bring good news and development to ICOBID, the price will certainly go there.

Going deep sleep, and then wake up with an explosion called ICOB. That's what I'm visualizing  Roll Eyes

That would be great,  if ever ICOB explode and go up as high as 2x the ICO price, those early buyer (ehem) will surely celebrate  Grin.  At this price I am at 5x profit since i bought ICOBID at around 20 - 30 satoshi.  It is always best to have patience lol.
20-30 sat ? He really is a lucky man. Anyhow, the trading volume is not much, still too little opportunity for arbitrage investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

Well we still have the lifetime Cheesy.  As long as Dev is working to bring good news and development to ICOBID, the price will certainly go there.

Going deep sleep, and then wake up with an explosion called ICOB. That's what I'm visualizing  Roll Eyes

That would be great,  if ever ICOB explode and go up as high as 2x the ICO price, those early buyer (ehem) will surely celebrate  Grin.  At this price I am at 5x profit since i bought ICOBID at around 20 - 30 satoshi.  It is always best to have patience lol.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Beautiful life!
Going deep sleep, and then wake up with an explosion called ICOB. That's what I'm visualizing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

The fight really is going to happen . Will you participate in the buyer or the seller?  Undecided

It is too early to get involved.
But a price below 100 sat there would probably be a compelling price to buy
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

The fight really is going to happen . Will you participate in the buyer or the seller?  Undecided
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What a nice news!
Thats a great step to ICOBID project, now we have a big volume exchange to trade ICOB.
Now, pioneer just need keep working hard, and we will moon!
Good luck to all investors! Have a good week and good trades everyone!

HODL

Cool I see the price @ cryptopia highest @ 100 satoshi, I hope this coin go at least 500 sat this month.  That would make lots of holder who bought at the lowest price happy and those who sold  regret  LOL.

Interesting
But I sold all ICOB
Now I have to go buy
Silly  Undecided

Lol, you can wait for sometime if you want, who knows maybe ICOB is cheaper tomorrow, or maybe it will not touch 20 sat again.  Up to you pal.  Think wisely Smiley.  Just think that more than 90m of the coin is held hostage at the program  for six months. So there is less ICOBID in circulation until those time.

The big surprise on Yobit is make me feel uncomfortable. Maybe I should not be too hasty to sell all the ICOB  Embarrassed

Many people want to buy than many people want to sell.
That's a pretty good sign for the investors in the period ICO.
These small investors should sell to get their profits soon  Shocked
What a nice news!
Thats a great step to ICOBID project, now we have a big volume exchange to trade ICOB.

HODL

Cool I see the price @ cryptopia highest @ 100 satoshi, I hope this coin go at least 500 sat this month.  That would make lots of holder who bought at the lowest price happy and those who sold  regret  LOL.

Interesting
But I sold all ICOB
Now I have to go buy
Silly  Undecided

Lol, you can wait for sometime if you want, who knows maybe ICOB is cheaper tomorrow, or maybe it will not touch 20 sat again.  Up to you pal.  Think wisely Smiley.  Just think that more than 90m of the coin is held hostage at the program  for six months. So there is less ICOBID in circulation until those time.
What a nice news!

HODL

Interesting
But I sold all ICOB
Now I have to go buy
Silly  Undecided
What a nice news!

HODL

Great work dev,soon the price will reach its promise price.

Already more than one month has passed since the end of the ICO.
Everything is probably still going well
Should i keep ICOB for long ?
When market transactions become the most dynamic, it will be the time when you should sell. The next task then, is depending on how you track the market. The early information capture, is a big advantage that you should not ignore . Good luck !
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What a nice news!

HODL
To buy more or sell all? .I have kept ICOB a long time already. I felt a little impatient  Embarrassed
Nobody wants to sell
Nobody wants to buy
I really didn't understand what was happening
Good luck !
I am waiting for the move from large whales. Hopefully tomorrow will be an exciting day for ICOB .
Would easily have one more chance to make a profit with ICOB from trading.
I will not miss it
To buy more or sell all? .I have kept ICOB a long time already. I felt a little impatient  Embarrassed
Nobody wants to sell
Nobody wants to buy
I really didn't understand what was happening
Good luck !
Beautiful life!
Great work dev,soon the price will reach its promise price.

Already more than one month has passed since the end of the ICO.
Everything is probably still going well
Should i keep ICOB for long ?
Beautiful life!
ICOB will go to the moon
I love ICOB 

Let's do something to get the boom , the whales !
I like the way that a coin up from prices below 100 to over 1000 sat  in just 1 day
I still remember more than three months ago, the price of 1 Putin is 30 satosi
 And now?  Angry
Jump to: