Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 211. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
how can i invest in it?

It seems you are a new investor. Simple investing is that you can find the escrow's address . Then you send the money you need to invest in it, then wait for the day that the coin launch. Address for you can find on the first page of the topic.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I like the idea behind the project, but I think developers coming out for funding recently don't rely understand how to attract investors, you need to offer or show progress report that will attract investors. Best of luck
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

You will be the owner of it if you have the ICB
Think about the good stuff  Shocked

It has not even officially conducted ico .
You guys are funny  Grin

When the official ico happening.
ICB will explode
Be prepared to find a safe hiding place, to resist the appeal of it  Grin
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

It has not even officially conducted ico .
You guys are funny  Grin
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

Activity: 120
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
I knew from start this coin had great future!

Can you share me some specific reason ?
I see a lot of work for Dev team to do for a good crowdfunding round.
Proof of platform development is the most important thing that investors are waiting.

I agree,. i think the delay in the actual ICO is for the dev to show us the alpha version of the platform (I hope). If the dev are able to show us this stuff, am sure it will get the attention of the people who are ignoring this thread.  Anyway, any date when the ICO will start? I read it needs another week but no exact date yet.  Can someone tell me the exact date of the ICO?

Hope it is coming soon.
As an investor, I need to make sure, but also do not want to have to wait too long for a chance.  Sad
Proof of platform development is the most important thing that investors are waiting.

I had invest in ChessCoin . Although your pennies now struggling, but we - the investors had got profit from the increase in the price of BTC and Bella. A good developer will also need a good support from the community, I hope icobid will achieve that .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

I agree,. i think the delay in the actual ICO is for the dev to show us the alpha version of the platform (I hope). If the dev are able to show us this stuff, am sure it will get the attention of the people who are ignoring this thread.  Anyway, any date when the ICO will start? I read it needs another week but no exact date yet.  Can someone tell me the exact date of the ICO?
Activity: 120

Yes, the team needs to work harder to increase their persuasive.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
I invested in ICOBID
And I love ICB  Cool
It will go to the moon

You really are an optimist.
I just invested a little on it. I still remaining neutral

I get quite a large profit from the PSB. So I like the small project, but promising like this. I think that the ICB will not inferior PSB, can even further. That's why I will continue to invest in it.

I do not think this would be a small project like you said. But I also like you, want to get profit from this project. Hope to be generally happy with you on the day we owned ICB. See you again !  Smiley

Ok. Nice to meet you here .
See you later
I invested in ICOBID
And I love ICB  Cool
It will go to the moon

I get quite a large profit from the PSB. So I like the small project, but promising like this. I think that the ICB will not inferior PSB, can even further. That's why I will continue to invest in it.

I do not think this would be a small project like you said. But I also like you, want to get profit from this project. Hope to be generally happy with you on the day we owned ICB. See you again !  Smiley
I invested in ICOBID
And I love ICB  Cool
It will go to the moon

I invested in ICOBID
And I love ICB  Cool
It will go to the moon

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
It seems that there are few who  participated in the Pre- ICO bid so i can say, congratulations to the qualifer because there is only few of them who will share with the 500k + 100k Pre-ICO bounty.  I wonder what will happen when the actual ICO starts.  From the previous week it seems there are addition to those who are interested to join the ICO.

Join the signature campaign!!!
I hope the ico goes well! I also want to invest in ico.
 Wink
I invested in ICOBID
And I love ICB  Cool
It will go to the moon
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
I have invested a little here.
I want a formal ico as soon as possible  Undecided
I do not want to wait any longer 

Things should be better prepared before launching.All delays have its own reasons.
Hopefully the team will soon complete their work in order to launch the official ico as soon as possible.

Investment at this point is there so risky ? If this is a good opportunity, I do not want to miss it.The bonus in this period is quite attractive.

I usually split my investments, to implement it at the critical moments. With this point, I do not recommend you to invest too much, but take a little of your capital to invest if you think that the project has prospects. Most of the projects are good support from the community, are all successful projects. I think ICOBID is one such project.

Thank you !
I did get a huge profit from the PSB. It's lucky that I did not anticipate . The investment seems to be not easy at all, I think what is good luck is also a part that I have taken profits as today. I like ICB, and maybe I will not ignore it.

Every decision is still premature.
However, every project requires the necessary communities support and financial .As one of the bounty hunter, I usually do not invest. But really this is a promising project. I hope to get a pretty good amount of bonus here. To get it, I hope there will be many investors really see the potential of this project Smiley
Jump to: