Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 206. (Read 278448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Who is currently behind the project? How many funds have been raised so far?

Pioneer88  is the account behind this project.  Ico had been suspended for some reason, though the Pre-ICO had been finished and you can check the collection at the address provided by Sebastian at the OP.  All activities regarding ICO are stopped except for the promotion and the forumbid announcement where you can find the link here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Ico will soon start Smiley)

I think Yes, within days or weeks, the dev work hard, he must be pretty busy.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i belive to ICOBID team, the icobid ico will be amazing ico. and many investor will interest with icobid preject.
Activity: 51
dea of this project is simple but seems useful
ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
hello everyone, is this coin  still working well.
this project are good . and ICO still running .
go and take part for ICOBID ICO
There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy
There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy. Anyway, we have to wait
Activity: 425
Who is currently behind the project? How many funds have been raised so far?
ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I hope ICO will come and end soon

why is ending so soon? must be out of your mind. Potentially, the campaign may run in around 6 to 9 weeks if devs want to do so.

I think he have lots of idea in mind and want to particpate in the idea to RL project of this coin.  It seems pioneer is now busy with forumbid and not letting us know when is the planned ICO, anyway i think it is fine, modcrawler started an ann thread a year ago and they just launched their ICO now.  Though i hope it won't take that long for this token.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

why is ending so soon? must be out of your mind. Potentially, the campaign may run in around 6 to 9 weeks if devs want to do so.
Activity: 23
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
How can i claim my twitter and slck bounty sir???
Thank you

Only at the end of ico.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I feel the time is too long for ico this coin

ICO should launch when every necessary thing is available. As many other ICOBID supporters, I hope ICO will come and end soon. ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible. There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy. Anyway, we have to wait. Be patient, my friend!
Only scammers are in hurry to release ICO.This seems to be a genuine project thats why dev are taking time to make everything go well

Exactly there is no need to hurry. Good things come for those who wait. ICOBID is making some noise daily and we just have to keep on going. Look at Wings DAO I thought it would take forever for those people to set their ICO date and now they seemed to be the most awaited ICO this coming month end. For as long as developers are giving updates and status this project is getting bigger each day.   
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

ICO should launch when every necessary thing is available. As many other ICOBID supporters, I hope ICO will come and end soon. ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible. There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy. Anyway, we have to wait. Be patient, my friend!
Only scammers are in hurry to release ICO.This seems to be a genuine project thats why dev are taking time to make everything go well
Thanks to all for your belief in us. We are doing our best to have a great project.

When do you plan to start the ICO? Any timeline? At least make it clear to the community the time of the start of the ICO.  I seen you have started another token in relation to the promotion of ICOBID.  The FORUMBID, doesn't this add another task to your hand?  Anyway I find it a good move to your side to establish a forum to gain people interests.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thanks to all for your belief in us. We are doing our best to have a great project.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
this project is doing well just need some time! you will see..
Jump to: