Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 207. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I feel the time is too long for ico this coin

ICO should launch when every necessary thing is available. As many other ICOBID supporters, I hope ICO will come and end soon. ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible. There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy. Anyway, we have to wait. Be patient, my friend!
Only scammers are in hurry to release ICO.This seems to be a genuine project thats why dev are taking time to make everything go well
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
Hi everybody Smiley
Have a nice weekend
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have missed the Pre-ICO , but fortunately the ICO phase will be running pretty soon. Got to collect my spare BTCs.
Activity: 42
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Happy to see great supporter for icobid.this will be a biggest project in coming years.

More news, someone knows something?  Smiley
I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley
Is there any new information ?

Things are moving in a good way.
You can get more information at the homepage of ForumBid. It is a community forum dedicated to the ICB.

Only 35 accounts are created at the forum.
I think everything is still in the preparatory stage

When everything is prepared carefully. I think the ICB will soon be released

Projects like this are not a giant. But the ability to create its profits are hard to imagine. According to my experience after a while participating in ico, I prefer to invest in projects that are not too large. Currently, the ICB is the most appealing project for me. Hopefully it will be soon officially launch ico.

All I hear is their only sure they are working. Hopefully they will soon return. To have a major update that will probably make more sense

I do not rush in investment
I will wait wisely as possible Smiley

I have invested in it right from the first day. I will always support ICB Smiley
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

You can get more information at the homepage of ForumBid. It is a community forum dedicated to the ICB.

Projects like this are not a giant. But the ability to create its profits are hard to imagine. According to my experience after a while participating in ico, I prefer to invest in projects that are not too large. Currently, the ICB is the most appealing project for me. Hopefully it will be soon officially launch ico.

All I hear is their only sure they are working. Hopefully they will soon return. To have a major update that will probably make more sense

I do not rush in investment
I will wait wisely as possible Smiley
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

I love ICB
It is coming soon Smiley

Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
How can i claim my twitter and slck bounty sir???
Thank you
Activity: 51
Hope coin will succeed as expected
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

ICO should launch when every necessary thing is available. As many other ICOBID supporters, I hope ICO will come and end soon. ICOBID platform should be developed to be released as soon as possible. There would be an interesting place to everyone to enjoy. Anyway, we have to wait. Be patient, my friend!

In my opinion the best way for a coin to be launched in ICO is when everything is nearly ready like platform and stuffs will be ready for launching maybe few days after ICO. Although it's a bit difficult mostly due to financial reasons.   
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
How much if I want to invest at least on this coin? I'm wondering whether this coin is successful or failed

big fail

I believe it will be successful  Wink
Jump to: