Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 28. (Read 278450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Forum is the most important thing is the continuing popularity, oh there and the viscosity of the platform, people are willing to stay in that circle interaction is a more benign cycle, so in 2018 in addition to the introduction of new traffic, will enhance the content of the forum?

Hey man, what are you talking? Are talking about talking about this Bitcointalk forum or the one ICOBIDs developer created in the name of a platform?

Are there any more ICOBID Forums with a more diverse content?

There was a forum but when I tried to open it now the website is totally gone.

To best of my knowledge, the link was http://www.icobidplatform.com

It failed to get the attention on most ICOBID believers. The forum is far from being finished product though. I wonder what have happened if it was presented when completely finished.

Now that dev had already abandoned us and jumped ship I guess we never ever will able to see it completely finished. Unless someone from community takes over.

What was the purpose of the forum? Saw it a while back but it wasnt an different forum like many others.

The main purpose of that forum was to get your ideas pitched in there so that community can decide whether they will fund that project or not.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Forum is the most important thing is the continuing popularity, oh there and the viscosity of the platform, people are willing to stay in that circle interaction is a more benign cycle, so in 2018 in addition to the introduction of new traffic, will enhance the content of the forum?

Hey man, what are you talking? Are talking about talking about this Bitcointalk forum or the one ICOBIDs developer created in the name of a platform?

It failed to get the attention on most ICOBID believers. The forum is far from being finished product though. I wonder what have happened if it was presented when completely finished.

Now that dev had already abandoned us and jumped ship I guess we never ever will able to see it completely finished. Unless someone from community takes over.

What was the purpose of the forum? Saw it a while back but it wasnt an different forum like many others.
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

legendary

QCT
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Uhmmmm dev where are you?

I been holding this coins since the ICO which is like years ago mate

Hope Dev really gonna do something or else just declare end and don't give false hope Cool

what is the project of icobid ??
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Uhmmmm dev where are you?

I been holding this coins since the ICO which is like years ago mate

Hope Dev really gonna do something or else just declare end and don't give false hope Cool
legendary
The most important is to know if the dev is intending to work on this project or not.

I don't think he has intentions coming back buddy. We are waiting since last Christmas that he will come back but still no joy.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
The most important is to know if the dev is intending to work on this project or not.

the dev is gone after the last pump  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Hello All

Can any one explam here about ICOB-W is there trading going on ?

Since ICOB-W is a WAVES based asset, did you try checking the market in WavesDex? I haven't opened WAVES client in a long time so not sure if it's still active.
After a long time of holding ICOB-W, I haven't tried to trade it. If you have a balance you'll see ICOB-W in your portfolio but it's not searchable in the exchange (tried searching several times before). I don't know if it was delisted or what.

Did you try searching by adding the asset ID in the search bar? If not try it by adding the ID. Asset ID for ICOB-W is 2DC1prQ9B5jU1jc836nBHuqHKpiwLGg1moQ1TK87AQEA
Oh I didn't know about this Asset ID, thanks for sharing. I could confirm that pasting this works and there's no Buy/Sell orders for ICOB-W in Waves DEX.

As I thought. Since the developer is long gone and I don't think he has any intention of coming back, so I guess the project is now officially dead at least ICOB-W is.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hello All

Since ICOB-W is a WAVES based asset, did you try checking the market in WavesDex? I haven't opened WAVES client in a long time so not sure if it's still active.
After a long time of holding ICOB-W, I haven't tried to trade it. If you have a balance you'll see ICOB-W in your portfolio but it's not searchable in the exchange (tried searching several times before). I don't know if it was delisted or what.

Did you try searching by adding the asset ID in the search bar? If not try it by adding the ID. Asset ID for ICOB-W is 2DC1prQ9B5jU1jc836nBHuqHKpiwLGg1moQ1TK87AQEA
Oh I didn't know about this Asset ID, thanks for sharing. I could confirm that pasting this works and there's no Buy/Sell orders for ICOB-W in Waves DEX.
legendary
Hello All

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hello All

legendary
Hello All

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello All

First let him develop ICOB fully, then automatically ICOB-W coins will start to get noticed and wave investors will also start to buy it.

What should be the purpose of ICOB-W.
Heard about it a long time ago but can't remember the purpose of the token.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Hello All

First let him develop ICOB fully, then automatically ICOB-W coins will start to get noticed and wave investors will also start to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: