Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 31. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, my wallet has 0 connection

What can i do?
Last Sync is on January of 2017 LOL

Downloaded a new wallet, deleted the previous ICO Bid Folder.

It still has 0 connection
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
New Signal on ICOBID

Pioneer's Appearance = PUMP  Grin

so, when will be the next appearance.. hehehe  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I wonder where is this new era - and what is it? Like the sphinx - the answer is given, but it's as if in a fog. Pioneer - our Sphinx Smiley))

there is a new era ?? more info bro

You will found the answer from the person who pumped the coin last week. Roll Eyes

Not sure but I think that last week's pump was probably just an act of some pump and dump group.

We need dev back asap

Pioneer has saying something about great news for all Icobid holders. Maybe they think about this pump last week. I hope it will be something better
Activity: 502
If you want to go to the moon in 2 days , to 10$ lol
contact this guy  Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I wonder where is this new era - and what is it? Like the sphinx - the answer is given, but it's as if in a fog. Pioneer - our Sphinx Smiley))

You will found the answer from the person who pumped the coin last week. Roll Eyes

Not sure but I think that last week's pump was probably just an act of some pump and dump group.

We need dev back asap
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

What do you mean by new era? we need more details regarding the new era for icobid dev.
i hold 10 k since 7 month  Grin Grin Grin
i should dump it ?? lol  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
legendary
what's the best way to report a technical issue for the developer? Is it through this forum or is there a more direct way? Thx in advance

Haven't been to ICOBID's slack for quite a while now so I don't if he is still active there but if you like you can check it yourself https://radiant-peak-98554.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 176
what's the best way to report a technical issue for the developer? Is it through this forum or is there a more direct way? Thx in advance
You can try here or pm.
The dev came here sometimes :

Last Active:   December 24, 2017, 01:52:06 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
The developer will report more when the specifics appear. I think it will be January or February. Pioneer88 appear now .

I am eagerly waiting for the ICOBID to become a masternode based coin. It can really help boost price a bit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
The developer will report more when the specifics appear. I think it will be January or February. Pioneer88 appear now .
legendary
I bought a lot of it at the wrong time.  Now the coin is worthless.  I don't know what to do with these coins since no one is buying now.  I think many people got cheated.  No words from the developers or company.  Any comments and advise from any of you is greatly appreciated.

I think you should hold your coins for now because developer posted this post (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26027435) a few weeks back don't know if he will really do it or not but if he does price can go up.
Activity: 37
I bought a lot of it at the wrong time.  Now the coin is worthless.  I don't know what to do with these coins since no one is buying now.  I think many people got cheated.  No words from the developers or company.  Any comments and advise from any of you is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
After giving some details about the project the coin got pumped and now it is back getting dumped. Is this only the future of this coins.
Activity: 37
Do you think it will do well because barely any trading volume on it?  Why the volume and price dropped so much?
Activity: 221
This coin will do really well. Just now bought and holding for long.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: