Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 27. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is ICOBID Coin?
The developers of the ICOBID Coin unite under this name a very extravagant project. While it is planned, among other things, to connect a private social network with some mini-games to the coin, it can of course also be used independently. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-icobid-coin.html
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Somewhere Pioneer wrote that he would protect his investors. It was in the summer. It's time to keep his word. We wait you ,Pioneer !
Don't make any false hopes
Good luck
some user from russian local wrote on forum that he contacted Pioneer88 via e-mail and Pioneer88 answered that he seeking more money to continue project
it was in dec-2017
i TIRED to think what it means at all
think yourself
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Somewhere Pioneer wrote that he would protect his investors. It was in the summer. It's time to keep his word. We wait you ,Pioneer !
If he cares about the investors, the minimum is to connect to the forum and show them he is here.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250

Don't make any false hopes
 Good luck
Activity: 630
guys i need active nods please ?
I thought you already sold your coins (as you posted here before)? Anyway, I'm using these nodes and my wallet is still synced and staking.

addnode=193.70.76.157:43282
addnode=46.17.150.149:43282

lol I didn't open my wallet For a long time, So when I wanted to sell I did not find a active nods  Grin Grin

thank you bro i go to sell 50% now and 50% 15/02/18 lol
Ooh I see. I just thought that since you've mentioned about "sold" several times.

It didn't work mate !!
Those 2 are still working in my end. You could try adding the nodes listed below on your icobid.conf file and confirm here if it works :

addnode=178.45.201.65:43282

I got those from cryptopia.

It's working  Grin You have 2 active connection ??

thank you bro
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I thought you already sold your coins (as you posted here before)? Anyway, I'm using these nodes and my wallet is still synced and staking.

lol I didn't open my wallet For a long time, So when I wanted to sell I did not find a active nods  Grin Grin

Ooh I see. I just thought that since you've mentioned about "sold" several times.

It didn't work mate !!
Those 2 are still working in my end. You could try adding the nodes listed below on your icobid.conf file and confirm here if it works :

addnode=178.45.201.65:43282

I got those from cryptopia.

It didn't work mate !!

lol I didn't open my wallet For a long time, So when I wanted to sell I did not find a active nods  Grin Grin

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I do not advise you to keep anything in your wallet, because at the right time it may not work. It was many time already
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I want to sell these coins. there is no good information. everything looks suspicious
dear pionner : I sold all my coin now  Grin Grin
when you come back again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Make me a sign . Peace

explorer dead also  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
https://www.blockexperts.com/icob
The block explorer hosting period will expire in 12 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.
The old website is not prolonged quite possible due to the fact that a new one is being created with new features and an idea. I think we will see this in a month
Yes, it is possible, but would be better if Pioneer is letting us know if what's already going on or if there's really something going on with the project. Holders are gradually selling their coins because he seems to leave us hanging again. The strong community he mentioned will be weak because of lack of communication.

Name:           Pioneer88
Last Active:   December 24, 2017, 01:52:06 PM
Activity: 630
The old website is not prolonged quite possible due to the fact that a new one is being created with new features and an idea. I think we will see this in a month
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is it Icobid project officially dead?
Website domain http://www.icobidplatform.com/ has expired.

I hope Icobid wallet working well on cryptopia, because i am going to sell my coins.

Yes, the website is expired (it sucks). I think the wallet on cryptopia is working nicely because I traded few coins there a couple of days back.

Wallet working very well. I know because i sold all of my Icobid on cryptopia. Nice and easy. It is bad because this project foinf down.
Now i am sold all of my icobid coins and i'm going out from icobid
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

I hope Icobid wallet working well on cryptopia, because i am going to sell my coins.

Yes, the website is expired (it sucks). I think the wallet on cryptopia is working nicely because I traded few coins there a couple of days back.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Pages:
Jump to: