Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 86. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hello, i am new member on this forum also i will introduction about me.
cryptobunch : is an "bunch" of news that provides information all about the cryptoworld!

ICOBID published into cryptobunch*com. visit : bit(.)ly/2le6nOQ
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Hello everybody

I am an investor and own a considerable amount of ICB coins. Is there any community for investors? To protect the currency? I liked the idea of the project and I continue to buy coins. My goal is to reach 6 million coins. Someone here? Cool

Well what kept you,the price is at the lowest right now if you wait it could go much higher,6 million is a very profitable when it come to staking you will have at least 50 new coin every rewards so go for it,it could become very profitable for you.

for you reward every day with the wallet? And so I tell you that there is often a conflict: Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
hold onto your wallet safe. better on the stock exchange

Had the same issue,but after a few weeks it stabilize out of 10 generated mine only two of them are not accepted,so it's better to keep staking your wallet continuously, I have been staking since day 1 and have been been enjoying my rewards I still trust this coin ..

but something even my referrals Pismo activation to their official site do not come....
and the price is 33 Satoshi

Are you saying you have referred someone and Pioneer does not give you the referral reward?  I think you need to pm the dev.  But alas, the site is down now, you should have screen captured the site with your referral.  Else if you do not have any evidence your case won't be process.  And does your referral bought ICOBID in an ICO?    or Are you talking about your issue in the ICOBID forum? If it is the forum then you can open a concern topic here

Forum there alive. no response is never received. for referrals too. themselves the Forum will run. owned ICOB not respond immediately.
I have them in Twitter wrote. everywhere. no answer.

That sucks, sorry to hear that you are ignored.  I guess Pioneer is really too busy in his RL stuff, I know he has a day job, but I know that is not an excuse.  He should at least delegate someone to manage or oversee what is happening in the community.  If this continue, the community will start to look for an alternative and it will be hard to earn their attention back. 
Anyway try to pm him in both his account here and at the forum and wait a bit.  I am sure he will address the issue once he know of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hello everybody

I am an investor and own a considerable amount of ICB coins. Is there any community for investors? To protect the currency? I liked the idea of the project and I continue to buy coins. My goal is to reach 6 million coins. Someone here? Cool

Well what kept you,the price is at the lowest right now if you wait it could go much higher,6 million is a very profitable when it come to staking you will have at least 50 new coin every rewards so go for it,it could become very profitable for you.

for you reward every day with the wallet? And so I tell you that there is often a conflict: Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Had the same issue,but after a few weeks it stabilize out of 10 generated mine only two of them are not accepted,so it's better to keep staking your wallet continuously, I have been staking since day 1 and have been been enjoying my rewards I still trust this coin ..

but something even my referrals Pismo activation to their official site do not come....

Are you saying you have referred someone and Pioneer does not give you the referral reward?  I think you need to pm the dev.  But alas, the site is down now, you should have screen captured the site with your referral.  Else if you do not have any evidence your case won't be process.  And does your referral bought ICOBID in an ICO?    or Are you talking about your issue in the ICOBID forum? If it is the forum then you can open a concern topic here

Forum there alive. no response is never received. for referrals too. themselves the Forum will run. owned ICOB not respond immediately.
I have them in Twitter wrote. everywhere. no answer.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Hello everybody

Hello everybody

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello everybody

i think that some short traders are too short , i guess some waiting is better then sell for this prices

i know i will hold them , better then selling for a few satoshi's

today's popular with large Exchange Turnover of more than 700 cryptocurrency. because your conclusions about traders is unsubstantiated. I have seen many ups and downs. take the same Edinar
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i think that some short traders are too short , i guess some waiting is better then sell for this prices

i know i will hold them , better then selling for a few satoshi's
Hello everybody

again ask the question: what podkrelena coin? Whose signature? what company provides the warranty?
Activity: 1
Hello everybody

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hmmm price is at 30-50 andseems to be always there, dev gotta do something to push the price :/

I think the dev needs to set up a by support to protect the price from sliding,some devs are actually doing it,we cannot let icobid go to 20 sats,although it's doing good on Yobit with it's volume but the confidence will slip if the price goes to 20 sats below ,or a big whale should do this ..

No dev need to develop, if you have/buy ICOB you should protect your investment by placing some buy support and buy more if price goes down.

I'll try to buy the coin. thereby supporting the project. and 44 Satoshi. but the wallet does not inspire confidence in the last time. the second - you write about some guarantees. can tell me where to get them, or where to turn.

Now I look at how the money is melting. vylevayut 36 Satoshi (YoBit).

Wallet just works fine perfectly here. Also with regards to the price I think you just have to hold for a while. If you are a short time trader then hold for a week. If you can't wait then dump it to me.  Grin

you throw a screen with uncommitted transactions ?! what guarantee is there that the project - not scam !?
I have not received a referral and other personal tasks. and where you can see?

This project is live and running , the developer have started a new campaign for his forum , it is only matter of time when the forum and other projects are finished you can see the price of this coin zooming to high and that time who ever sold for low rates will feel it sad. On every dump i am buying
Hmmm price is at 30-50 andseems to be always there, dev gotta do something to push the price :/

I think the dev needs to set up a by support to protect the price from sliding,some devs are actually doing it,we cannot let icobid go to 20 sats,although it's doing good on Yobit with it's volume but the confidence will slip if the price goes to 20 sats below ,or a big whale should do this ..

No dev need to develop, if you have/buy ICOB you should protect your investment by placing some buy support and buy more if price goes down.

I'll try to buy the coin. thereby supporting the project. and 44 Satoshi. but the wallet does not inspire confidence in the last time. the second - you write about some guarantees. can tell me where to get them, or where to turn.

Wallet just works fine perfectly here. Also with regards to the price I think you just have to hold for a while. If you are a short time trader then hold for a week. If you can't wait then dump it to me.  Grin

you throw a screen with uncommitted transactions ?! what guarantee is there that the project - not scam !?
I have not received a referral and other personal tasks. and where you can see?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The lack of the communication of the dev here is killing the price and also we don't know who he is giving the coins to do his work m he pay them with Dubai coins so obviously they are dumping their salary and that's why price go down,,,what else can it be? Nobody in the community want to sell at this price but people are dumping and who they are? just guess
Best way to support this project is to start posting and being social on the site.
Without users and a community the project is lost.
So I advise everyone reading this to make a posting on the icobid platform.
Introduce yourself/ talk about your first bitcoin purchase/ speculate on altcoins/ be a troll.
Anything...
Let's get some interaction happening on the platform and I assure you, 10X value will follow shortly after.

they are not tweeted never meet. in my wallet for several uncommitted transactions for mining. I bought a lot of coins. but something upset dump on yobit
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

Not only to develop but need to lead the charge in promotion.  There maybe in charge with ICOBID  promotion but the problem is, dev not wanting to be in front line is the problem.  But the truth is he is already in the front line (without realizing it), why not take  advantage of it, if he thinks having an alternative or representative is the solution, no it is not, you (Pioneer88) are the main guy here, everything you said, and act will be ICOBID's fate.

You need exposure,people to know you exist, people to know your plans. if you dont advertise, go to interviews radio or magazine, nobody will know and nobody will buy but to sell.

You need to take every opportunity to make yourself notice. There is not other way.

Point taken.
And if he not like to talk he can and should point someone to do it.
Besides that I offered him to help with a twitter campagne when I bought my first ICOB, for a small amount of ICOB, not even a respond for that till today.  
That kind of twitter promotion with several accounts with 10K ++ followers on several accounts in combination with Yobit chats helps a lot to let people visit then bct and buy ICOB.

Last point, the recently opened slack only got a few members and 'admin' not even responded onces.
It is a good place to talk about crypto and let the investors more work like a team if you get to know eachother better.

I also send a couple of messages to the admin in the slack and not response.

If dev does not reply to the community help what else can we do.At least he can acknowledge us and appreciate we want to help but not even that
Activity: 25

Not only to develop but need to lead the charge in promotion.  There maybe in charge with ICOBID  promotion but the problem is, dev not wanting to be in front line is the problem.  But the truth is he is already in the front line (without realizing it), why not take  advantage of it, if he thinks having an alternative or representative is the solution, no it is not, you (Pioneer88) are the main guy here, everything you said, and act will be ICOBID's fate.

You need exposure,people to know you exist, people to know your plans. if you dont advertise, go to interviews radio or magazine, nobody will know and nobody will buy but to sell.

You need to take every opportunity to make yourself notice. There is not other way.

Point taken.
And if he not like to talk he can and should point someone to do it.
Besides that I offered him to help with a twitter campagne when I bought my first ICOB, for a small amount of ICOB, not even a respond for that till today.  
That kind of twitter promotion with several accounts with 10K ++ followers on several accounts in combination with Yobit chats helps a lot to let people visit then bct and buy ICOB.

Last point, the recently opened slack only got a few members and 'admin' not even responded onces.
It is a good place to talk about crypto and let the investors more work like a team if you get to know eachother better.
Pages:
Jump to: