Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 81. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi partners..me too icobid buys..good lucks all...
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
the problem with this coin is the DEV do no communicate with the community and handling really bad!

No updates, no news.....100 million coins who knows in he hands of who!!

You are not the first showing his concerns about this but still dev doesn't seem to get it. Even it is only to say that he doesn't have much to say except still working on project.

Dev needs to resurface again and just stay cool. And with regards to this coin being a scam I don't think so. All ICO investors were offered something by dev so they won't lose. So currently I consider the ICO price as pointless. 

Even with the offer ICO investors are at a loss if they would sell now. I'll just hold onto my ICOB and see where it is in about 1-2 months before deciding to sell them. For now my eyes are focused on other opportunities.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Dev needs to resurface again and just stay cool. And with regards to this coin being a scam I don't think so. All ICO investors were offered something by dev so they won't lose. So currently I consider the ICO price as pointless. 
Activity: 6
Lol, is funny. Many newbie acc trying FUD this project.
This guys really want some cheap ICOB.

Keep trying, this will up like a rocket soon, and i keep holding my coins.

I DONT WANT ANY CHEAP ICOB,I SELL FOR YOU IF YOU WANT AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOU , IN MY OPINION ITS SCAM IF ANY DEV CANT SAVE HIS ICO ITS SCAM THATS WHAT I THINK
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Activity: 489
Merit: 500

what kind of social media. have tou checked the site...its rubbish! I am selling what I have for this
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

the problem with this coin is the DEV do no communicate with the community and handling really bad!

No updates, no news.....100 million coins who knows in he hands of who!!
Activity: 6
wait for 1 satoshi soon  , ICO it was 1500 or 350, now 16 sat we lost our btc with our time in this scam
guys I need to send my icob out of yobit as its going to be closed

so you have a web wallet I can send my icob before I lose them in yobit?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Activity: 120
Dev is still staying around ICOBID and trying to do his best for project.
I hope will see good news soon.
ICOBID could not be cheaper.
I have never seen a strong project backed by a strong community having a very low price such as ICOBID.
Investment needs time to get profit. We should give dev more time.
Now it's best time to buy in ICOBID.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I don't think this is a scam.. there are some projects that started out small and became big... this is one of them I believe. 

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Don't think dev went scam tho, as this idea is generally released during the old time.

Dev has already been focusing and trying to deliver the platform as this idea is quite a good one but just that the crowdfund didn't went really well

So, Good luck on development Smiley
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
great project , im sure one day we will se this coin at 500 sat at least!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just saw 2 bitcoin volume on Yobit and on Novaexchange trading is continuous and there are still buy order,it is still not a one sat coin so where are your proofs ,dropping here nothing but to spam the ongoing project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.
what are you talking about? people bought six Millin ...

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
icobid looks like a corpse on yobit, depressing. Shocked
Activity: 207
can't do anything else then buy more and more , even if price go down to 1 sat. you don't lose much , i first only had some from signature but now i have a lot more

glad i buy later and not when ico was running

I have more than a $ 100 loss. at a price of 19 and you about what that 1 Satoshi say.

I hope that you understand that with investing comes risks.....most people investing in ICOB are long-term investors. If you expected to make alot of profit in a short period of time then you really invested in the wrong project. Only thing you can do now is wait for full platform to be released.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
can't do anything else then buy more and more , even if price go down to 1 sat. you don't lose much , i first only had some from signature but now i have a lot more

I have more than a $ 100 loss. at a price of 19 and you about what that 1 Satoshi say.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: