Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 82. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
what good is buying 40 Satoshi (in my case) Mein crumbs when the price is now 20 and that's drained, disappointed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.
what are you talking about? people bought six Millin ...

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So much FUDERS here.

ICOB will react very soon, and price will up fast.

Pioneer is a very active dev and i belive in your job.
Buy now or cry late
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
What? 19 satoshi this is very bad stage, price dropped from 15K to 19 satoshi.what dev will do for this issue!

hhhhh 1 satoshi soooon

I always hope icob to be dumped below 10 sats so we can accumulate more in cheap.  Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
just a week ago price went to 60+ sat so buying it for 17sat is really a good gamble if the value went up again its easy double
for those who trusted the project, for those who wanted to dumped better think twice fud really here to make some shake and
to bag much more holdings so better to assess before deciding to go for a loss.
Activity: 6
I just got a decent amount of ICOB and as long as the Dev is active not a bad not idea to get in now.

where the dev is active!?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I just got a decent amount of ICOB and as long as the Dev is active not a bad not idea to get in now.
Activity: 6
What? 19 satoshi this is very bad stage, price dropped from 15K to 19 satoshi.what dev will do for this issue!

hhhhh 1 satoshi soooon
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

As far as I know the price was never 15k sats I think you meant 1.5k right?

For a moment I am buying more ICOB hoping it will rise quite a bit later.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
purse synchronization for very long. most of the produced coins are not accepted, though in a state produced (generated). more disappointed. and the price on the stock exchange does not shine(19satoshi).

Smiley nice price to scoop more.

dev is out , i dont think  this coin will up

Yeah dev is out there developing the ICOBID platform, though as other comment here said he is busy, I still believe dev will come here with great news.  It is not easy to work without funds, any update here comes from the dev's pocket, remember he need to pay the developer to finish the project.  And with failure in ICO, and some BTC expense on the pump attempt the other day,  Dev is really spending his own money in this project.
purse synchronization for very long. most of the produced coins are not accepted, though in a state produced (generated). more disappointed. and the price on the stock exchange does not shine(19satoshi).
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Here comes the fuders who opening new account and starting to post about the coin as scam and just wanted to buy the coin in low price that is why they are just fudding every where on good coins.

Very soon we will see the ICOBID price going up

no fud here I will support the project

There are always people that will fall for this crap that's why they keep doing this. Can't lie that i won't take advantage of this when people start selling cheap  Grin
Activity: 88
Here comes the fuders who opening new account and starting to post about the coin as scam and just wanted to buy the coin in low price that is why they are just fudding every where on good coins.

no fud here I will support the project
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: