Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 27. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am new to ICO and wanted to invest some ETH to ico.crypto.tickets.
I read the "TOKEN CROWDSALE TERMS.pdf" and I did not find paragraph 18 witch is emphasized at the header of the agreement. There is no also paragraph 20. The fonts are different like from copy-paste from different sources. I tried to resolve this via online chat they have in the site but I had no answer.
How do people willing to crowdfund 23  millions can publish such a cheap agreement?

Seems like a scam!
Convince me if it is not!

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Hello. I also can not understand why the rates are not calculated as written in the rules. If I have 5000+ in facebook but I do not get 7 steaks as stated in the rules, but only 1. Twitter is also concerned. I have a 1000+. On which day of the week should I submit the reports?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This project looks worthwhile good team and concept

Will give it some promotion!

Yeahh!! We are so glad we have such interest and support from you! Wink Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
This project looks worthwhile good team and concept

Will give it some promotion!
when will receive TKT  for bounty program?
until sale is finished ?
26 days again?

Sale was starten on the 5th of October and will last for 4 weeks Wink Wink
hi dev... in facebook bounty i am receive only 1 stack per action but my fb friend is 2350+

Hi!

In general mode you recieve only 1 stack per activity. If you want to get more steak for your activities, take part in special Facebook bonus programme.

Please, send us a report of the completed work in Facebook special bounty campaign using our official website https://ico.crypto.tickets. Open the “Other bounties” tab on the main page, choose the necessary bounty campaign and write a report.

You allowed to make not more than 5 reposts and 5 posts during all campaing in Facebook special bounty! Thank you!
but in tread first page mention that stack alloted acording to friends/follower number...

Yes! Chose the bouty campaign you want to work with then check the rules how to join it Wink Wink
When will this bounty campaign finish?

HI ;)Bounty campaign will finish in 4 weeks, but if team gain hard cap it will close earlier
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project same SNIP coin
But SNIP is scam

I hope this project don't like SNIP.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
hi dev... in facebook bounty i am receive only 1 stack per action but my fb friend is 2350+

Hi! Please read the rules and how many stakes are counted for your activity Wink
3 stack per activity
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
How did I miss this project? I will take part in the company bounty.

Why miss?? It was started one hour ago so yoy have time now to invest Cheesy
And to join us Wink Wink
When will this bounty campaign finish?

It will finish when actually ICO finish

Hi! Please read the rules and how many stakes are counted for your activity Wink
bought my TKT tokens among of the first ones, so good luck to a team and all investors

WOW! Thank you !!That's sounds great
I like the way crypto.tickets are planning to solve the problem of fake tickets and speculative pricing, it’s really great. I’m with you, joined.
Thank you for joining! Let’s make ticket markets better, we need you Wink
I like the way crypto.tickets are planning to solve the problem of fake tickets and speculative pricing, it’s really great. I’m with you, joined.
Activity: 173
what crypto exchanges will list TKT tokens? cannot find any info about this.
We are at the point of conversations with several major exchanges. Moreover, cryptocompare https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/TKT/overview is a useful resource to locate information on which stocks deal with TKT. The first exchange to handle TKT tokens is exscudo.com. Smiley
ok, thank you. I hope you guys will negotiate successfully, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: