Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 51. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi! ;)If I translate WP how I have to store it and sent you

Hi Cheesy If you reserve translation that has not beeb done yet you will get 20 Stakes, it is forbitten to use Google or any other translaions! ;Dsend us a report of the completed work of the translation and community management campaign using our official website  https://ico.crypto.tickets. Open the “Other bounties” tab on the main page, choose the necessary bounty campaign and write a report.  Your report should include a Word document with the ICO ANN thread opening post translation, also a Word document of the translation of the crypto.tickets Whitepaper to your language. Download word document with the translation to -the Google Drive Folder and give us a link. Links to the post in your language in the local thread of Bitcointalk. Please use this link to know more about the rules https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21681052
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good project successful.
Activity: 560
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
I was sign up in your project bounty just now.. hope you will success.
Activity: 541
Merit: 101
good luck!!! join bounty
Activity: 350
joined twitter and facebook dev. Thanks and Succes
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
what's the maximum number of TKTs that I'll be able to get on my ETH-Wallet?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I have joined facebook and twitter project.
Your system calculated twitter tasks but there was some problem with facebook task.
Hi! ;)If I translate WP how I have to store it and sent you
do you have any chat,cause if i have a special offer were should I write to propose it?

Crypto-capitalist, Yes Cheesy Wink here is the link to join our telegramchat: https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews
What is the date I may start doing posts? Please explain me

ValB, Now it is already possible to do posts and right now you may join our Bounty program Wink Wink
What is the date I may start doing posts? Please explain me

ValB, Bounty company has already started! ;)Join it Wink Wink
If I write my personal review will it be counted? Are there any requirements fpr personal review posts?

Esperanza-ninja, HI! Smiley No there are no special reqirements Smiley You just need to do one post per day
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Activity: 224
do you have any chat,cause if i have a special offer were should I write to propose it?
Activity: 170
Why aren't there bonus campaigns for LiveJournal? Cry
Activity: 162
Does it matter, how many posts per day I release on all platfroms? Or is 1 per day sufficient?
Activity: 162
I've recently read an article about three Russian guys from the city of Kostroma who got arrested for some Bitcoin transactions. Should potential investors hereof be woried? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: