Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 56. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Hey I want to know if I must have more than ... followers on Twitter to join this bounty campaign?

Esperanza-ninja, hello! Only if you would like to participate in special Twitter bonus program, where we have an increased amount of remuneration for posts, reposts. For all users it is absolutely no restrictions on participation in standard Twitter bounty program. Take part!

hi sir "No more than ten comments on crypto.tickets posts during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration." whether I should not comment on the post once it has reached 10 ?

Nizar93, hi! In Facebook bounty for all users you can make any number of comments, 1 stake for one comment. Your remuneration counting in automatic mode. We have got some limitations only in Facebook special bonus program. Nizar93, that is why you can continue making comments, do other activities and help us spread information about crypto.tickets project Wink

Activity: 255
hi sir "No more than ten comments on crypto.tickets posts during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration." whether I should not comment on the post once it has reached 10 ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
still want to make zulu for u.... let me know
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Very good project I joined your bounty.
Activity: 252
Any chance of adding a referral bounty campaign? I can't wait for Oct 5 to invest in this project  Cool
Activity: 186
I try to register the website but can't accept the email.
if you need Chinese translation,PM me
   I want to see development this this new project,
it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this new ICO will be success,
i am very interested and waiting for more information about this project.
please launching bounty social media campaign for this project dev

Bziir, thank you! You can read about social media bounty campaign in the first post above Wink
Activity: 322
   I want to see development this this new project,
it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this new ICO will be success,
i am very interested and waiting for more information about this project.
please launching bounty social media campaign for this project dev
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
MOON.sx
Spoke with the Dev Team. Great people, nice project.
Activity: 336
good project I will join bounty facebook, twitter and hopefully this project will succeed thankyou
Activity: 96
interested in Zulu translation ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: