Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 74. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re

Blog posts campaign

We reserve 80 000 SNM tokens for the blog contest bounty campaign.

Blog bounty will be distributed between the creators of the posts, reviews and press releases about SONM project.
Anyone can participate - just create a 600+ words long text about SONM and publish it on your website. The better is your text - the more stakes you will receive.

Blog contest rules:

1. All the texts must be published online and accessible by everyone.
2. Your text must be original.
3. We don’t allow websites with no audience or new websites; the website where you choose to publish your text, must be at least 2 months old, and must have the user activity.
4. Your text must be 600 words or more..
5. Your post must include at least 2 links: to www.sonm.io website, SONM ICO ANN thread, other SONM social media or to the other articles about the project.
6. Make sure you have the full understanding of the SONM platform - the project is very complicated from technological point of view. Read the SONM project Whitepaper and Business Overview document first - you can find them on our website (www.sonm.io)

Some ideas for the posts:
Explain the SONM architecture. Why it's so cool? What's the benefits for the miners? What's the benefits for computing power buyers?
How will miners interact with hubs and computing power buyers?
What are the benefits of SONM in comparison with competing projects?
When will SONM ICO start and why should one participate?

- any good texts regarding SONM project

Just make sure that your text is technically correct, and doesn't have typos and errors.

Important!
Before the creating the text fill in this blog contest participation form to let us know your details and also, to know the website(s) on which you are going to publish your text.

Blog contest participation form:

We will check all the requests and if your website(s) is eligible - you will find yourself in this Blog contest participants list (and later you will be able to check the number of stakes you've received):

Blog contest participants list:

Blog contest bounty
Texts creators receive 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the quality of their posts. SONM team makes the decision on the quality of the post, and this decision is final and not negotiable.
Blog contest bounty tokens will be distributed proportionally among the participants according to the amount of received stakes.

What if my post is "neutral"?

I understand you want much hype, but what if I explain my own point of view: "do your own research, due diligence, never invest more than you can afford to lose"?

I present some positive points too, I'm just saying I'm rather neutral, not over-hyped... Does it still qualify?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
not be patient for ico over, i hope the distribution not delay Wink
good luck for everyone

they are very good at managing the campaign, I think they'll do everything on time. I believe it's because they have a team that is active and friendly service.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
The table of Bitcointalk signature campaign participants & stats have been updated. Good news  Wink
I hope that the table of twitter campaign will be updated too soon. Smiley   

What are you talking about? Signature campaign spreadsheet is updated on Mondays, not Friday.
It was already updated 3 days ago. Are you living under the rock?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The table of Bitcointalk signature campaign participants & stats have been updated. Good news  Wink
I hope that the table of twitter campaign will be updated too soon. Smiley   
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Hi Bounty Manager,

I joined the blog post campaign and my site was approved. I have written the article and posted it on my blog, can you update it on the spreadsheet and do the evaluation for my stake Wink

User: Chesatochi
Blog: https://chesatohi.com
Link for the article: https://chesatochi.com/sonm/

Best Regards,
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
not be patient for ico over, i hope the distribution not delay Wink
good luck for everyone
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Polish Translate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-sonm-supercomputer-organizowany-przez-sie-gornikow-1957718
rebel.salesman please add me to google docs

Objectively I must say that it is better than our Polish Golem Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
OMG... 68 pages about nothing, only crap... Is this moderated?
well what do you expect with bounty campaign thread? it's just only focus on the campaign tho
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
OMG... 68 pages about nothing, only crap... Is this moderated?
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
IMPORTANT ADVERTISEMENT

We want to express our gratitude to all participants of bounty signatures campaign, who follow the rules. Thanks to you, a lot of people have learned about our project.
To great regret, there are many participants SPAM distributed and the Forum Moderators have often paid our attention to this.
Since the beginning of the bounty campaign, we had to exclude more than 90 participants who rudely violated the Rules. However, there are still cases of SPAM distribution.

In this regard, we once again draw attention to the fact that it is important for all participants to follow the rules. One of them is - Every week write 10 posts, some of which must be writing in the Topics of the Alternative Cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, some participants did just one or two posts in this topics, and the rest were placed in other topics.

Therefore, we want to make clarification:

From this week until the end of the campaign bounty, out of 10 posts a week, a minimum of 5 should be placed in the Topics of the Alternative cryptocurrency. Posts must necessarily be informative, and not contain one or two words. If this condition is not met, the stakes will not be accrued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello
just wanted to clarify those announcement,
is the requirement 5 post in alternative crypto must be at international section, or the local section is still countable?
thanks
No. You can write in topics of altcoins in your language.
Merit: 298
tozex.io
IMPORTANT ADVERTISEMENT

We want to express our gratitude to all participants of bounty signatures campaign, who follow the rules. Thanks to you, a lot of people have learned about our project.
To great regret, there are many participants SPAM distributed and the Forum Moderators have often paid our attention to this.
Since the beginning of the bounty campaign, we had to exclude more than 90 participants who rudely violated the Rules. However, there are still cases of SPAM distribution.

In this regard, we once again draw attention to the fact that it is important for all participants to follow the rules. One of them is - Every week write 10 posts, some of which must be writing in the Topics of the Alternative Cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, some participants did just one or two posts in this topics, and the rest were placed in other topics.

Therefore, we want to make clarification:

From this week until the end of the campaign bounty, out of 10 posts a week, a minimum of 5 should be placed in the Topics of the Alternative cryptocurrency. Posts must necessarily be informative, and not contain one or two words. If this condition is not met, the stakes will not be accrued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello
just wanted to clarify those announcement,
is the requirement 5 post in alternative crypto must be at international section, or the local section is still countable?
thanks
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Бayнти пo coциaльным ceтям кoгдa зaкaнчивaeтcя?
Pages:
Jump to: