Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 76. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

Information on the ICO bonus
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very promising project. sonm team doing good job. investor are waiting for ico. investor will invest like explode.. great project
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
Whitepaper has 42 pages... It's beyond my patience and ability Smiley
Activity: 429
Manager

I upranked to full member, changed signature and set profile picture

Please update spreadsheet

Thank you

My rank is Full member . I also change the signature and wore avatar already.
Please check it and update my new rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.

Hello Bounty Manager,

My rank is just upgraded to Full Member. I'm also wearing Avatar and changed the campaign signature to new rank.
Please update my new rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.

Done. Updated.
Thank you
Activity: 601
Waiting comingsoon ico start 7 day Smiley bigg invet this is pro ject  Cool
Activity: 387
Merit: 252
edit: no problem, thanks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hello Bounty Manager,

My rank is just upgraded to Full Member. I'm also wearing Avatar and changed the campaign signature to new rank.
Please update my new rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
My rank is Full member . I also change the signature and wore avatar already.
Please check it and update my new rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Campaign Manager is very fast and solicitous . I'm so glad.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
hi guys and girls, see, i am trying to find any rule that is plausible and reasonable so we can consent
maybe you can find any campaign owners rule or forum owners rule you think that can "hold the water", then tell us here in thread or say us any possible idea of how to make our Users Rules .. thanks .. good life
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
We have no purpose to punish the participants. We want to reward honest and worthy people.
Campaign rules help to identify such participants. But we must apply them to all participants.
We understand that everyone can make a mistake.
If there is a misunderstanding, we always try to understand the person and correct the mistake. If you have questions, please contact in channel at Slack.
We will try to solve your problem.

We thank everyone for the support of the project.

Hey man, you've working hard but you have to show same honesty to those who use Google Translator in their articles. Thank you very much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Manager

I upranked to full member, changed signature and set profile picture

Please update spreadsheet

Thank you
Activity: 476
We have no purpose to punish the participants. We want to reward honest and worthy people.
Campaign rules help to identify such participants. But we must apply them to all participants.
If there is a misunderstanding, we always try to understand the person and correct the mistake. If you have questions, please contact in channel at Slack.

thank you very much for understanding people mistakes. sonm is a good people project and great project.

Please update my rank on the spreadsheet . My rank is upgraded to Full Member and I changed avatar and signature to my new rank.
Done. Rank updated.
Thank you

Activity: 630

Please update my rank on the spreadsheet . My rank is upgraded to Full Member and I changed avatar and signature to my new rank.
Pages:
Jump to: