Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 77. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I have been active in the forum for two weeks but I'm not getting stakes for both, why?

I see you still use old personal text in your profile, if you want to get a stake every week,
I suggest you to change your personal text now.
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
I have been active in the forum for two weeks but I'm not getting stakes for both, why?

Please change your Personal Text.
Thank you

I have just been upgraded to Sr. Member  and I changed my signature to new rank.
Please check it and update my rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.

Done. Updated.
Thank you
Activity: 336
Hello SONM Bounty manager...
Facebook and twitter campaign , its still open..??

All bounty campaigns including facebook and twitter are open for new participants you can join them if you would like to.
Ok thanks, just joined facebook and twitter campaign...
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

All bounty campaigns including facebook and twitter are open for new participants you can join them if you would like to.
Activity: 336
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Hello SONM Admins, my Bitcointalk forum rank has just upgraded from Full Member to Senior Member. Can you update my profile status from the spreadsheet to Sr. Member?

I also change the required signature for my new rank.

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello SONM bounty manager,

Please update my rank on the spreadsheet . My rank is upgraded to Full Member and I changed avatar and signature to my new rank.
Activity: 476

hello admin plz update my twitter follower in list. i already submitted application.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

you have the old signature, a new 1 page. they don't pay for the old. so it is better to change.

They use to put a note on the spreadsheet where they indicate some reasons for the participants to know.  Anyway thanks for the heads up. I don't know there was an update for signature codes.  They update every saturdays AFAIK, i should then have the next week.

Is there any update on avatar too?
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I have just been upgraded to Sr. Member  and I changed my signature to new rank.
Please check it and update my rank on the spreadsheet . Thank you.
Activity: 630

you have the old signature, a new 1 page. they don't pay for the old. so it is better to change.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Still going strong, I recently got a colegaue into this coin:)
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
joined the signature/avatar campaign looking forward to this project thanks. ( the avatar takes a few mins to update sometimes)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
sir i wanna ask you about comunity contest bounty  Undecided when this contest will be start? i still waiting for this bounty sir Angry thanks before Smiley
Activity: 280
But, you wrote 24 posts in the last two weeks. Therefore, we gave you stakes.
Thank you
I had to say that is best campaign manager i even see . good luck . Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

Hi, dev:
I have a question:
In rule 4 of the Signature campaign, the end date is 15/07/17. If the ICO tokens are sold out in a short time just like BAT project. Will the Signature campaign be ended before 15/07/17?

yes,, when the crowdsale is over before the schedule,, i think the signature campaign is over too,,
but we need to wait confirmation about this from the campaign manager
maybe he will make announcement for this

Thank you very much. I should post more posts before the crowdsale date and I believe the SONM ICO will be finished in a short time.
Activity: 308
I updated my signature, but the stake was not given . Please check on it. Thank you in advance.
Done. Updated.
Thank you

Hi, I sure i post more than 10 posts last week ,why i didn't get the stake last week?
Please check for me ,thank you
Hey.
We rechecked. You wrote at week 29.05-04.06
June 01, 2017, 11:48:42 AM
June 01, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
June 01, 2017, 11:26:22 AM
June 01, 2017, 08:46:36 AM
June 01, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
June 01, 2017, 03:07:45 AM
June 01, 2017, 12:31:23 AM
May 31, 2017, 01:56:53 AM
TOTAL - 8 posts
But, you wrote 24 posts in the last two weeks. Therefore, we gave you stakes.
Thank you

Thank you ,you are so kind~ I happy to join this campaign~ Hope this project will great succeed and i sure would be!!
Pages:
Jump to: