Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 12. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
News to pay bounty ?

Nah, so far no new news update about the bounty payouts they said 15 was the last date for submitting the social media links but after that no new updates.

i think sonm will have awards for best troll in this year Cheesy
deadline but nothing change anything pffft
you need not to worry about sonm bounty will be paid
new uptade will soon out
i still trust on sonm project and sonm team will make this project a successful project
all we need is to wait

The trust is there still, yes. I have high confidence they will deliver a fine product, and in fact I'd be happy if the reason they're so slow with the bounties is because they're working hard on the project itself. Still it would be good if we could at least hear it from them. Not just be left to make guesses as to why they're being so slow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
News to pay bounty ?

Nah, so far no new news update about the bounty payouts they said 15 was the last date for submitting the social media links but after that no new updates.

you need not to worry about sonm bounty will be paid
new uptade will soon out
i still trust on sonm project and sonm team will make this project a successful project
all we need is to wait
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
News to pay bounty ?

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
News to pay bounty ?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
They won't care even if you curse them all day. If you have to complain do it here in their main thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-sonm-supercomputer-organized-by-network-mining-grib-technology-1763166
Their thread isn't a moderated thread.

It is completely waste posting anything in both the threads because they are not responding anything. They left the project with 42Millions dollars and enjoying with people's money. I don't how fucking these SONM guys are not at all responding to people question really people are getting very angry on them.
Activity: 700
They won't care even if you curse them all day. If you have to complain do it here in their main thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-sonm-supercomputer-organized-by-network-mining-grib-technology-1763166
Their thread isn't a moderated thread.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
hello team,
my ETH address has been updated and there is no problem right now.
i am waiting for the awards to be distributed with excitement.
good work

Don't get too excited for those rewards...

Sonm team can't even make an update after there last deadline 2days ago...
I've given up hope at this point.

I have 0.05 left for buying this coin and then I am done buying. I now have 4X the amount I bought at ico plus waiting on bonuses, so I can't justify buying when the development team is being so ungodly unprofessional.

By far, besides a scam, this is the worst token launch I have been involved in.
It has nothing to do with price, but everything to do with the complete disregard for investors and bounty participants by the team.
This screams incompetence brought on by limited knowledge and a team incapable of delivering a product, a product I must remind everyone is a
Supercomputer

That being said. My overall buy-in price is ~3.4K
I am only here now for profit or breaking even, any movement upwards in price and I will gladly exit this project.
You have lost me as a supporter, promoter, and investor

you are not the only one who is  feel disappointed for this team...

They need a lot of time especially on situation like this. Keep in mind that there are a lot of investors are already pull out their investment and this is really upsetting when your budget are already allocated and disappeared suddenly, the price of cryptocurrency too is a great factor. So keep calm and try to understand the devs. They are all professional but still humans. I understand what are their current situation that's why I'm willing to wait.

Professionals,yea get 40mln and deliver nothing,disappear is highly professional,thay even dont speak english,SONM was under developmen of boinc ,international project of Berkeley University
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Guys, seriously, distribute the bounty or write some announcement here. Why are so disrespectful for those who were promoting you like mad all this time?
legendary
Merit: 1001
News to pay bounty ?
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
hello team,
good work

I have 0.05 left for buying this coin and then I am done buying. I now have 4X the amount I bought at ico plus waiting on bonuses, so I can't justify buying when the development team is being so ungodly unprofessional.

It has nothing to do with price, but everything to do with the complete disregard for investors and bounty participants by the team.
This screams incompetence brought on by limited knowledge and a team incapable of delivering a product, a product I must remind everyone is a
Supercomputer

I am only here now for profit or breaking even, any movement upwards in price and I will gladly exit this project.

They need a lot of time especially on situation like this. Keep in mind that there are a lot of investors are already pull out their investment and this is really upsetting when your budget are already allocated and disappeared suddenly, the price of cryptocurrency too is a great factor. So keep calm and try to understand the devs. They are all professional but still humans. I understand what are their current situation that's why I'm willing to wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hello team,
good work

Supercomputer

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
hello team,
good work

Supercomputer

Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hello team,
good work
Merit: 102
Still, nobody doesn't have any clue why they are delaying bounties to participants they collected 42$ million dollars with the help bounty participants and now they are denying those participants without paying to them. Till now two times they have changed the dates from bounty distribution still they are not announcing yet.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Well I just don't know what to say anymore. I see people from the team browsing the signature campaign spreadsheet from time to time, which means they haven't forgotten about us and they're doing something. What that something is I have no idea. They say counting stakes, preventing fraud. That was all done almost a month ago and indeed no changes are being made to the sheet currently, because I suppose there are no changes needed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Twitter spreadsheet sheet position: 135

Eth address: 0x24eB7d82166361A8B69adE6FEA187Cb00FD7c7E1
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Nice project. Good luck for us.
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
People expecting sunday will be the day for shares but as lomg as i see nothing happened. Why team waiting this long?
Activity: 448
All complain distribution long trend? Pliss update distribution

yes, so many are complaining because sonm team is not updating.. its been a while since their last update, i think this is not the right thing to treat people who have helped them in promoting..
Activity: 583
Until now whether there is no update from the dave? I'm tired of waiting
Pages:
Jump to: