Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 11. (Read 128792 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Greetings!

Announcement for all bounty campaign participants:
Bounty campaign reports are been UPDATED

This is the final version of the report.
All appeals by calculations are accepted within two days until 07.20.2017 09:00 UTC

Signature campaign participants list

https://goo.gl/EdYWyZ
Updated 07.18.2017

Twitter campaign participants and their stakes:

https://goo.gl/8FTktp
Updated 07.18.2017

Blog contest participants list:

https://goo.gl/Cy4EZf
Updated 07.18.2017

Facebook bounty campaign participants and their stakes:

https://goo.gl/MgWjuU
Updated 07.18.2017

Best regards,
SONM Community

The translation bounty sheet has not been updated.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Greetings to all bounty participants!

Do not panic, a bit later today we will post a new update which will make you feel happy.

SONM Team.

Glad to hear the new update from you, i hope this is not just  Joke, all of participant waiting their bounty
I hope this week will be distribution Wink
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Greetings!

All appeals by calculations are accepted within two days until 07.20.2017 09:00 UTC

Signature campaign participants list

https://goo.gl/EdYWyZ
Updated 07.18.2017

Twitter campaign participants and their stakes:

https://goo.gl/8FTktp
Updated 07.18.2017

Blog contest participants list:

https://goo.gl/Cy4EZf
Updated 07.18.2017

Facebook bounty campaign participants and their stakes:

https://goo.gl/MgWjuU
Updated 07.18.2017

Best regards,
SONM Community
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think something is on the way, the Twitter and blog campaign I participated has been updated.
Could you link the spreadsheet, please?
I don't see it in the main post!
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

Do not panic, a bit later today we will post a new update which will make you feel happy.

SONM Team.

Finally, news  most welcome.
It has begun to be very toxic here but with this announcment it will cool down now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
I think something is on the way, the Twitter and blog campaign I participated has been updated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

SONM Team.

at last a new update from the team.. please be good to us for your next update.  Cheesy
I HOPE TO BE NO MORE DELAYS, PLEASE.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

SONM Team.

just new update sir ?
how about ann distribution date ? i wish next update will include with the date about it

thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

Sad so when start distribution Huh just report report 1 month its not enough  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

SONM Team.

OP we don't need any happy messages from you, we need real entity because many people are fed up with your message. The direct question is when are you going to release the bounties to participants. Say yes or no, else today or tomorrow how long they will wait patiently without any bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

SONM Team.
What a great news, i'll wait your updates today.
Activity: 429
Merit: 101

SONM Team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Is this project dead?
I don't think so, just a couple isuess in bounty payment and the price still falling down rapidly, this project requires a new breakthrough so that it can make the price back up to ICO prices, and they should immediately pay bounty to increase the trust.

the problem is ..we even don't know will the bounty payment or not ?

I think we have to forget about this SONM bounty, that's why many people suggest us go with the escrow without escrow we will face these type of problems. May be there is a lack of poor communication between the members and the support. Very Bad.

That's right guys... no escrow. I almost forgot

No trex, no bounty, no communication

Anyone interested in paying the team a visit?
Maybe we can get a funding pool going for a few big guys to see what is really going on at Sonm headquarters?

i tried to reach them at slack and asked the question about bounty distribution. But no answer till now. If I find anything informative I will share with you guys. They raised 40 millions but are unable to set up a active support team. They promised us incentive and we worked for SONM.

I also took part in MGO and PBT and have received my tokens. If they are facing any issue, they at least should announce it. We helped in promoting the SONM ICO and they raised money. Now we are useless !!! They even do not show any respect to the bct community. We have waited enough and at least we want to know when will we get our incentive
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Is this project dead?
I don't think so, just a couple isuess in bounty payment and the price still falling down rapidly, this project requires a new breakthrough so that it can make the price back up to ICO prices, and they should immediately pay bounty to increase the trust.

I think we have to forget about this SONM bounty, that's why many people suggest us go with the escrow without escrow we will face these type of problems. May be there is a lack of poor communication between the members and the support. Very Bad.

That's right guys... no escrow. I almost forgot

No trex, no bounty, no communication

Anyone interested in paying the team a visit?
Maybe we can get a funding pool going for a few big guys to see what is really going on at Sonm headquarters?
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Is this project dead?

Activity: 518
Is this project dead?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Is this project dead?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is this project dead?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
News to pay bounty ?

Nah, so far no new news update about the bounty payouts they said 15 was the last date for submitting the social media links but after that no new updates.

i think sonm will have awards for best troll in this year Cheesy
deadline but nothing change anything pffft
you need not to worry about sonm bounty will be paid
new uptade will soon out
i still trust on sonm project and sonm team will make this project a successful project
all we need is to wait

Are you a member of SONM team?  The whole team is working! Even the customer support team members are creating new code?! they gave a dead line till 15th by when final count down will be completed. Many weeks have been passed. It is their duty to provide any update on distribution, atleast. Even the sonm suppprt guy could give an update. They do not have time to post in bct forum? does it take hours to deliver a post? we did our part. now they have bags full of money. they do not care otherwise bounty distribution sholuld attract more attention. we are waiting and they really dont care
Maybe wait segwit, August 1st. I do not guarantee just a guess. Nothing to do but wait. All wish you the best.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
News to pay bounty ?

Nah, so far no new news update about the bounty payouts they said 15 was the last date for submitting the social media links but after that no new updates.

i think sonm will have awards for best troll in this year Cheesy
deadline but nothing change anything pffft
you need not to worry about sonm bounty will be paid
new uptade will soon out
i still trust on sonm project and sonm team will make this project a successful project
all we need is to wait

Are you a member of SONM team?  The whole team is working! Even the customer support team members are creating new code?! they gave a dead line till 15th by when final count down will be completed. Many weeks have been passed. It is their duty to provide any update on distribution, atleast. Even the sonm suppprt guy could give an update. They do not have time to post in bct forum? does it take hours to deliver a post? we did our part. now they have bags full of money. they do not care otherwise bounty distribution sholuld attract more attention. we are waiting and they really dont care
Pages:
Jump to: