Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 81. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hello to all that are into this great project !
So this is going to be my first ICO ( I hope ! ), since I could not get in BAT ( like the other 99,99 %) .
Pretty excited to be here at the birth of something beautiful and looking forward to put some work with this ICO.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Hello manager i want to ask why in the spreedsheet of twitter campaign number 125 with name Deborah Christine total tweet and retweet not yet updated?? In the spreedsheet nothing total tweet an retweet for me even though i have done the task (tweet and retweet and post on this thread the link of tweet and retweet).
Please give me explaination.
Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
For signature campaign
"Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies section are required"
for all post? or how many post on alternate cryptocurrencies section?
because sometime I post on local and alternate cryptocurrencies section. does it count?
You have to make a minimal of 5 posts weekly in the alternate crypto currency section. It does not matter in which sub section you post in, as long as the posts are of a good quality and not meant to be spam.

so it actually 10 post weekly with at least 5 post in the alternate crypto currency section. right?
okay thank you for the info.
its mean that 5 post in the alternatif  crypto currency section doesn't have to sonm thread (local and official) , does it ?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
For signature campaign
"Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies section are required"
for all post? or how many post on alternate cryptocurrencies section?
because sometime I post on local and alternate cryptocurrencies section. does it count?
You have to make a minimal of 5 posts weekly in the alternate crypto currency section. It does not matter in which sub section you post in, as long as the posts are of a good quality and not meant to be spam.

so it actually 10 post weekly with at least 5 post in the alternate crypto currency section. right?
okay thank you for the info.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
After some deliberation, I have chosen Sonm as my next marketing project!

I have joined the sig. campaign and will be involved in the blogging campaign, and I look forward to a successful crowd fund and project development.

I appreciate the opportunity to support this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter username: @dokuriwashinada
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/dokuriwashinada

Why my tweets and retweets for previous week haven't been counted? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: