Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 101. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Even if Bill gates buys $1million worth of Iconomi and promotes it on Microsoft, It'll still remain fucking $3 and probably downward trend too fucking $2.

TO

Roll Eyes
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Even if Bill gates buys $1million worth of Iconomi and promotes it on Microsoft, It'll still remain fucking $3 and probably downward trend too fucking $2.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
When iconomi added in binance?
icn already in binance.
When they manage this?
They opened on this Wednesday at 12pm (Beijing time) on Binance. You can trade it here https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ICN_ETH

Strange that people expected hype but binance is still little compared to Kraken.
The profit returns of Iconomi's assets portfolio has a high importance for the price, not the quantity of exchange itself. I think it is good that price is at the level, because it has risen more than 20x times since ICO.
Just remember: Bigger returns of portfolios profit = bigger buybacks = higher price. People should not expect Mars at once, most assets that Iconomi holds are longterm projects.
Activity: 210
i bought in at a dollar and a bit more at 3 dollars so returns wise still good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Strange that people expected hype but binance is still little compared to Kraken.
Activity: 203
icn already in binance.
When they manage this?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Hype hype hype hype
That is all I see here while the price continues to suffer... WTF???
HODL MOTHER FUCKERS!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
icn already in binance.
ICN is on other exchanges like Kraken as well. I'm not talking about ICN. About talking about ICNX - their index fund. Any possibility about it coming to exchanges?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
icn already in binance.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Any idea when will be ICNX(BLX) added to exchanges. Iconomi has placed $1000 max withdrawal limit for unverified and their Verification Provider isn't supporting my country yet.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Best Fund Project ECONOMIC. You won't find these prices a year later . Good luck.

No... But you can find this price for months.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Best Fund Project ECONOMIC. You won't find these prices a year later . Good luck.

What is ECONOMIC?

Or can't you spell?

fucking faggot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

when you stop being a fucking bounty whore..... Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Hold Icn or cry later when 1 Icn = 100$  2018
You can believe me or not but Icn has a lot of potencial grow !!!

I believe in you, actually this ICN is one of my favorite coin. They are quite stable now, but I can remember after the bounty release, several months later they pump ICN to its highest price. They have also good projects, thats why I am holding on this coin.

The price is constantly sinking for more than a month now when it was 120K, and now it's less than 70K. 40% down and you call this stable? Are you blind or just stupidly hypocritical?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
We are probably late but the more you share it with your friends and family, the more chances we have to get listed so please vote
As for binance, I don't see anything to be worried about. If binance see money in this, they will add BTC ticker too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

I believe in you, actually this ICN is one of my favorite coin. They are quite stable now, but I can remember after the bounty release, several months later they pump ICN to its highest price. They have also good projects, thats why I am holding on this coin.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
I see tha Binance only added the ICN/ETH pair. Sucks, I thought that they will add ICN/BTC. Ah well, next time then.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

so true!
foolishly i had to sell some coins now for liquidity.
but i will buy more next month!
Pages:
Jump to: