Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 102. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Hold Icn or cry later when 1 Icn = 100$  2018
You can believe me or not but Icn has a lot of potencial grow !!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
This has to be one of the most manipulated coins there is in terms of price. What the hell is wrong with it?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Same shit different exchange. Iconomi's future looks bright, ICN seems like a dead cat ....
I don't think like you. In my opinion we are still in the early days. And at lower ICN prices they have even the possibility to burn more :-)
I believe in crypto and i believe in ICN. I'm waiting not only for the next quarter report i'm waiting for the next 3 or 4 quarter reports. I think it will get better from quarter to quarter. And if the price goes down to 1$ , i will hold my ICNs. In that case i would even buy more!  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Same shit different exchange. Iconomi's future looks bright, ICN seems like a dead cat. ICN is actually a ball-ache for the devs now that the platform is gaining traction and it has no real world benefit. Big sell off likely from disgruntled holders who wait for every false dawn this token brings. Opportunity cost is a motherfucker.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Wow look at the chart on https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ICN_ETH someone earned a x8 one minute. I unfortunately did not have time..  Sad
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Eventually with the buyback system, theoretically if it goes on long enough we could see ICN at well over $10,000 per coin. That is the devs master plan. Whoever sellls now has not done their research. What I love aboit Iconomi is that if you were following this coin from the beginning there is lots of info many later investors will not pick up on, thus causing ICN to be one of the most successful crypto projects ever in terms of price rise.
Oh and not to mention they have a working product already pulling in revenue far higher than any others. They have customers and minimimum 20% of the profits are being used to buy amd destroy coins from the total supply. Its incredible and its still early days

100% of all profits go towards buybacks and burn. 20% is the performance fee of ICNP (now called Pinta), which is just the first active fund on the platform. Soon we will have blockchain.ONE which will be listed on traditional regulated stock exchange(s), and that is just the beginning.

If platform won't get hacked, I see Iconomi way above $10 in 2018

Would look into it. To me it's kind of a fantasy to see it that way. Be real, 100% profit it would mean they do not invest and move further, or they do not have taxes to pay.

Start here in order to better understand Iconomi business model:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6rkx1l/new_to_iconomi_start_here/
Fantástic Post bro !!!!! Go ICN to the moon !!!!
Activity: 504
Eventually with the buyback system, theoretically if it goes on long enough we could see ICN at well over $10,000 per coin. That is the devs master plan. Whoever sellls now has not done their research. What I love aboit Iconomi is that if you were following this coin from the beginning there is lots of info many later investors will not pick up on, thus causing ICN to be one of the most successful crypto projects ever in terms of price rise.
Oh and not to mention they have a working product already pulling in revenue far higher than any others. They have customers and minimimum 20% of the profits are being used to buy amd destroy coins from the total supply. Its incredible and its still early days

100% of all profits go towards buybacks and burn. 20% is the performance fee of ICNP (now called Pinta), which is just the first active fund on the platform. Soon we will have blockchain.ONE which will be listed on traditional regulated stock exchange(s), and that is just the beginning.

Would look into it. To me it's kind of a fantasy to see it that way. Be real, 100% profit it would mean they do not invest and move further, or they do not have taxes to pay.

Start here in order to better understand Iconomi business model:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6rkx1l/new_to_iconomi_start_here/
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
ICONOMI is going strong. with better partnerships comes better price stability and off we go.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Activity: 196
The days of cheap ICN are coming to an end.
The end of the next huge pump may become clear when those Lambo guys come back.  I think they have been filling their bags with cheap ICN.

I absolutly agree.It is the best time to buy ICn as price going to be $29  this month itself.I am going to buy and hold my bag  Grin  Grin

You are a little bit overhyped... It could be in the future, but right now I don't think so... With price $29 it would mean that have 2 billion market cap and that is to much right now... $10 by the end of the year could be real...
Activity: 359
Vote for ICN to be listed on ethfinex

https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c

Vote guys! This is just a simple task consisting of a few clicks, but in the end might make us all richer.

We're already closing the gap between us and DNT. Just about 100 more votes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Yes spread the word guys. This is an official poll by etherfinex! Go ICN!

Done!
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Yes spread the word guys. This is an official poll by etherfinex! Go ICN!
Activity: 658

Activity: 359
Did not like the buy back feature. Right now the price won't go where I seen an opportunity to buy. Need more confidence in this project atm.

I also prefer TaaS's dividend mechanism Roll Eyes

What more confidence? Crypto prices go up, which is always great for ICONOMI's business, which means buybacks for us. You want dividends so your token can't get listed on any major exchange? It's already hard enough, imagine if the token was 100% classified as a security which would have been the case if there were dividends paid out.

Just believe! Is it that hard? If you believe sooner or later there will be Lambos for you. If you don't believe you'll end up like the guys coming here crying how they've sold all their ICN in February-April under $1 asking whether there will be cheaper ICN at some point so they can re-buy.
Activity: 448

Why thankyou good sir. Very exciting!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

If you look into that Reddit post, I see a lot of people are in favour of ICN to be listed there and followed the ZRX and GNT, OMG.So this concludes that ICN will be surely listed on ethfinex once their platform goes live.
Activity: 504

Activity: 448

But, will it go on long enough...?
Jump to: