Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 103. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Eventually with the buyback system, theoretically if it goes on long enough we could see ICN at well over $10,000 per coin. That is the devs master plan. Whoever sellls now has not done their research. What I love aboit Iconomi is that if you were following this coin from the beginning there is lots of info many later investors will not pick up on, thus causing ICN to be one of the most successful crypto projects ever in terms of price rise.
Oh and not to mention they have a working product already pulling in revenue far higher than any others. They have customers and minimimum 20% of the profits are being used to buy amd destroy coins from the total supply. Its incredible and its still early days
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Did not like the buy back feature. Right now the price won't go where I seen an opportunity to buy. Need more confidence in this project atm.

I also prefer TaaS's dividend mechanism Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Did not like the buy back feature. Right now the price won't go where I seen an opportunity to buy. Need more confidence in this project atm.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
The days of cheap ICN are coming to an end.
The end of the next huge pump may become clear when those Lambo guys come back.  I think they have been filling their bags with cheap ICN.

I absolutly agree.It is the best time to buy ICn as price going to be $29  this month itself.I am going to buy and hold my bag  Grin  Grin

How much the current price of ICN right now? This is one of the coin that is having a good performance and worthy to invest and hold. They have a solid team promoting and marketing it and is also having investment and project.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The end of the next huge pump may become clear when those Lambo guys come back.  I think they have been filling their bags with cheap ICN.

I absolutly agree.It is the best time to buy ICn as price going to be $29  this month itself.I am going to buy and hold my bag  Grin  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Activity: 504
Who are the competitors of ICN?
Does Mothership direct or indirectly competes with ICN?

Blackmoon Crypto will be direct competition no?

ATM I can only think of Melonport. Blackmoon in the future, when they launch theri platform.

ICN is already miles ahead of the competition. Would take a major setback or a project leaping ahead out of nowhere to catch up. Once BLX gets listed on a traditional exchange I think the gap will be too large to close.

Good point there. I agree. Any word on when that may happen?
Blx, formally icnx, is not the one getting on stock exchange.
It's the first DAA that will be created on the platform.
Check the official announcement:
“Introducing Columbus Capital:
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-columbus-capital-iconomis-first-asset-management-partner-5c64c3bc6abf
Activity: 448
Who are the competitors of ICN?
Does Mothership direct or indirectly competes with ICN?

Blackmoon Crypto will be direct competition no?

ATM I can only think of Melonport. Blackmoon in the future, when they launch theri platform.

ICN is already miles ahead of the competition. Would take a major setback or a project leaping ahead out of nowhere to catch up. Once BLX gets listed on a traditional exchange I think the gap will be too large to close.

Good point there. I agree. Any word on when that may happen?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Realy love this project!

The same Hear bro
Icn to the moon !!!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Guys, one quick question: Iconomi is already supported by MyEtherWallet as default token, right? I don't need to create anything?
Yes. You can send your ICN to MEW and they will show up in an explorer under Tokens tab.
Thanks orio  Wink
Activity: 201
Guys, one quick question: Iconomi is already supported by MyEtherWallet as default token, right? I don't need to create anything?
Yes. You can send your ICN to MEW and they will show up in an explorer under Tokens tab.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Activity: 490
My worst investment for the latest 6 months. Let's see if ICN can recover till the end of the year.

Me too, I got in about 6 months ago. I dumped half after it doubled to take out my initial investment. The rest I will just let it ride. It's like free money so even if it goes bust I am not out anything.

ICN just has piss poor management and their communication sucks. The future will be bright once everything is rolling.. assuming that regular investment portfolios are still prohibited from investing in crypto. If Fidelity can start investing directly into crypto their won't be much need for ICN. Why would anyone learn crypto and jump through the hoops and verification if they can invest directly within their 401k?

As long as there is progress with the development, we might be good to go. Bad communication is really disturbing, but they probably know about that themselves.

Their management is actually very good. Look at what they have acheived in crypto in the past two years.  Piss poor managers cant do that, do they arent piss poor.

You are right about that. But communication could definitely be better every now and then I'd say. But then again, that's probably the case with most crypto projects.
Activity: 154
Realy love this project!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Binance announces to open the trading pair ICN/ETH next week on Wednesday at 12pm Beijing Time.  Grin Depositing/Withdrawing ICN is already possible since yesterday on their platform.

Check out original post: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Seems ICN is aheading towards moon  Grin when other Alts fall,ICN goes up.It is one of the most solid Alt in market

Probably i's because of Binance's announcement.
True, I´ve been stacking up on ICN now, and hope to finally be able to move away from Kraken.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Seems ICN is aheading towards moon  Grin when other Alts fall,ICN goes up.It is one of the most solid Alt in market

Probably i's because of Binance's announcement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Jump to: