Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 170. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
From yesterday im trying to withdraw my ICN from jaxx and/or from myetherwallet but getting this error each time " Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

1. I do have ETH in my wallet

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Increase the gas limit to 70000, and make sure you have at least 0.0035 ETH in the address to pay for 1 or 2 transactions.

Speaking of gas....

Activity: 504
From yesterday im trying to withdraw my ICN from jaxx and/or from myetherwallet but getting this error each time " Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

Thanks

do you have ether in the same ICN address?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Thanks
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i think its lost sorry to say
if you send a coin to the wrong coin adres its lost forever i think.
people should understand that even that you know the public adres its almost impossible to get the private key for it.
thats why i like wallets with in wallet exchanges like NLG has cant really make the mistake as fast. 
If someone (no names mentioned) sent ICN to Kraken but put in the ETH address rather than the ICN address,
is there any hope of recovery ?

Put in a support request to Kraken, no response yet.

try their reddit or twitter. Hope it will help and be resolved fast
Activity: 305
If someone (no names mentioned) sent ICN to Kraken but put in the ETH address rather than the ICN address,

As a footnote, if I look up the ETH address using Etherscan.io, it reports the ETH on my Kraken ETH address
and has the ICN tokens attached to it under 'token transfers'.

Activity: 126

I'm also hoping someone could give such resolution to this. I did some mistake lately. If someday exchanges can probably create a mew inside their platform, it would be that easy to recover the tokens mistakenly sent to an address.  If this is possible, it would really make my day too. Learned the lesson the hard way.
You can use metamask from within certain exchanges, may be help
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I'm also hoping someone could give such resolution to this. I did some mistake lately. If someday exchanges can probably create a mew inside their platform, it would be that easy to recover the tokens mistakenly sent to an address.  If this is possible, it would really make my day too. Learned the lesson the hard way.
Activity: 305

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Dedicating today's ATH to my big friend and huge ICONOMI supporter CryptoInsiders. Goodnight Sweet Prince, and may a flight of FUD posts sing thee to thy rest!
I think we are going to Mars, will pass moon this time. Cheesy
Been taking off for a few days now....Yea!
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I think we are going to Mars, will pass moon this time. Cheesy
Activity: 88
Just 2 months before the start to the moon Smiley
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Hi. I read about this coin in other forum. Good to know iconomi is doing great now. Wish I can have coins like this.

Well as long as the crypto bubble doesn't pop, the price of ICN will likely double in two months, and steadily rise from there with price support from the buy backs. So now is as good as it's going to get.
Hi. I read about this coin in other forum. Good to know iconomi is doing great now. Wish I can have coins like this.

hmm, you can. It's a free market
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Cofound sold out in pre sale ico.ICONOMI owns 10% of cofound. This going to boost icn further.
To me it is already on moon Wink

That means $5 million to the ICONOMI portfolio  Wink
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Well that's a nice surprise. After last times AMA the price dumped. This time we're seeing a nice steady rise. Pleasant surprise.
Cofound sold out in pre sale ico.ICONOMI owns 10% of cofound. This going to boost icn further.
The futures biright, the futures ICN!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Jump to: