Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 184. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
And the data of the kraken account? are they manipulating the market? you will never know because this guys work in the dark.

It's a hybrid warfare strategy Grin Don't trust their lies or prepare to pay with your lambos.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We also have invitation. I can confirm. And are not in beta list. Soon.... Wink

No way someone with nickname like icntothemoonandlambos is top ico investor.

No offense dude, but judging by your posts here and in slack you sound like you're barely legal
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We also have invitation. I can confirm. And are not in beta list. Soon.... Wink
Activity: 284
Crypto Future here i come
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just got an email from Iconomi stating that I have been "granted early access to Iconomi Platform."  It's asking for "Identity Verification."   For those of you who have done this, what info do they need?

edited: FYI: I have not applied for early access.  So this is trickling down to ICO investors already.

Damn this is great to hear. Would you say you were a large investor during the ico?

I'm holding 1 of top 10 ICN wallets.

If I had 100 ICN for every person who claims to be in the top 10, I'd be in the top 10 myself.

Grin

hahahahaha.  How about top 5.  Hahahaha.  ICN has been really good to me so far. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Nah, he sounds legit.

Can you tell by the tone of his voice, and the look in his eyes?  Tongue

He might be legit, of course. There has to be some in the top 10 that aren't lying.

We know that the first 3 are not lying.

About him - I can tell by the way he wrote his last few posts. Just didn't sound like a moonkid.

Edit: not that it matters that much..

It matters A LOT! Lies make baby Jesus cry.  Cry

P.S. - I am in the top 10 ETH holders.

Yu are NOT because i own the 10 top eth wallets.

p.s

does ICONOMI will evere have a crypto audit like taas? iconomi devs are doing bad investments(like selling all the golem), how can an iconomi investor follow their investment? were are the iconomi founds? how many sell in kraken from their account? how will never know...it's all secret. I don't see a long life for this type of vision.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x31fc2dbe295a8570b69c09c5aaec33459fc1a1b3#tokentxns

ICNP address for erc-20  ICOs they already have invested

Troll got Rekt

And the data of the kraken account? are they manipulating the market? you will never know because this guys work in the dark.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Nah, he sounds legit.

He might be legit, of course. There has to be some in the top 10 that aren't lying.

About him - I can tell by the way he wrote his last few posts. Just didn't sound like a moonkid.

p.s

does ICONOMI will evere have a crypto audit like taas? iconomi devs are doing bad investments(like selling all the golem), how can an iconomi investor follow their investment? were are the iconomi founds? how many sell in kraken from their account? how will never know...it's all secret. I don't see a long life for this type of vision.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x31fc2dbe295a8570b69c09c5aaec33459fc1a1b3#tokentxns

ICNP address for erc-20  ICOs they already have invested

Troll got Rekt
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
I just hold a little ICN maybe inside the bag at least the price really rises up in the near future
Nah, he sounds legit.

p.s

ICNP address for erc-20  ICOs they already have invested
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Nah, he sounds legit.

p.s

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Nah, he sounds legit.

Nah, he sounds legit.

Nah, he sounds legit.

I just got an email from Iconomi stating that I have been "granted early access to Iconomi Platform."  It's asking for "Identity Verification."   For those of you who have done this, what info do they need?

edited: FYI: I have not applied for early access.  So this is trickling down to ICO investors already.

Damn this is great to hear. Would you say you were a large investor during the ico?

If I had 100 ICN for every person who claims to be in the top 10, I'd be in the top 10 myself.

Grin

Nah, he sounds legit.

Grin

You need phone verification if you want to buy/sell ICNX
Has the date been announced for the next AMA ? I am really looking forward to hear some solid answers. We need to have a website that is updated real time with the value and holdings. This is supposed to be transparent.

I find it really ironic that cofoundit is being spun off of Iconomi when it seems like they make so many mistakes regarding transparency and honesty.

I have a decent investment and like the fact that this is a real company with a real product but without knowing how close we are to launch I am hesitant to purchase anymore.

If we knew an exact date of launch you wouldn't have this brilliant opportunity to buy so low. Also,  iconomi.net/dashboard is what you talking about?

Fudders ALWAYS start or finish their "covert" FUD with "Oh but I've invested a large amount".

For starters the dashboard isn't available to people who bought tokens from polo. Second I didn't say large. I said decent.

You guys are jacked if you think asking about progress is fudding. My investment in waves has gone 6x versus 2.5 x in the same time frame. Waves is rolling out updates to the platform as it is done. Not to mention weekly updates and even an app to keep investors updated on the news regarding it. To think they can't make this available to more than.. What 1000 users at this point, they are fudding themselves. I would scroll through last month's ama to find answers but they didn't answer hardly any of them. Blind faith in the team with a poor track record is foolish. Do I sound angry, yeah! I came to ask simple questions and get attacked. Nice
Iconomi exists 6 months and waves exists couple of years

Waves ICO finished June 2016 and Iconomi finished in October 2016. And before you say it is a clone of NXT, it isn't. It was written from scratch.
Ok, NXT aside. What do they have on the platform that works and is in use? What kind of daily use case they solve?
I am eager to invest in cofound. I anticipate it will be a huge success given the people behind it

I have received their email too to join the cofound.it crowsale and I'm thinking too to make my first step toward them.

if your portfolio was bitcoin, ether, icn (eventually ICNX) would you put money into cofound.it?  I'm thinking it is putting too many eggs in one basket and not diversifying enough since ICN is still going to be tied to 10% of coufound.it's success.  Thoughts on diversification and maybe what other areas one would look if looking to add an asset outside of BTC, ETH, ICN (and soon ICNX)?
Thanks

How do you know that ICN is 10% of cofound.it's success? I have been reading about the cofound but couldn't find this info.

I have been holding ICN since the first day of the ICO when it was and hope to get some profit in the near future.

Do you think guys is a good time to re-invest more and more in ICN right now at 50k?
Ico details and token distribution is available on their site..
Activity: 322
Has the date been announced for the next AMA ? I am really looking forward to hear some solid answers. We need to have a website that is updated real time with the value and holdings. This is supposed to be transparent.

I find it really ironic that cofoundit is being spun off of Iconomi when it seems like they make so many mistakes regarding transparency and honesty.

I have a decent investment and like the fact that this is a real company with a real product but without knowing how close we are to launch I am hesitant to purchase anymore.

If we knew an exact date of launch you wouldn't have this brilliant opportunity to buy so low. Also,  iconomi.net/dashboard is what you talking about?

Fudders ALWAYS start or finish their "covert" FUD with "Oh but I've invested a large amount".

For starters the dashboard isn't available to people who bought tokens from polo. Second I didn't say large. I said decent.

You guys are jacked if you think asking about progress is fudding. My investment in waves has gone 6x versus 2.5 x in the same time frame. Waves is rolling out updates to the platform as it is done. Not to mention weekly updates and even an app to keep investors updated on the news regarding it. To think they can't make this available to more than.. What 1000 users at this point, they are fudding themselves. I would scroll through last month's ama to find answers but they didn't answer hardly any of them. Blind faith in the team with a poor track record is foolish. Do I sound angry, yeah! I came to ask simple questions and get attacked. Nice
Iconomi exists 6 months and waves exists couple of years

Waves ICO finished June 2016 and Iconomi finished in October 2016. And before you say it is a clone of NXT, it isn't. It was written from scratch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Jump to: