Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 186. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ICN is one of the few altcoins with value and a real useful product. just bought some more during crash

Indeed.
I think ICN is the only project on Eth chain with real and useful product that is about to launch very soon.
And when it does it will be huge.

yes, I will take it a step further and say that Iconomi will be the first crypto project after Bitcoin to be used by people outside our little crypto world.
All other crypto coins basically have 1 purpose at the moment - speculation. Ethereum is the only alt that has use case besides that - and all of these use cases are in development stage.

Although I must say that Iconomi is using the ethereum network just for token distribution, the platform itself is not ehtereum-based.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
ICN is one of the few altcoins with value and a real useful product. just bought some more during crash

Indeed.
I think ICN is the only project on Eth chain with real and useful product that is about to launch very soon.
And when it does it will be huge.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hi everyone!

How can I buy and store ICN?

On exchanges - Kraken.com or Liqui.io. You can store it on ether wallet.

Damn, i missed the low price like always... now we are going back.
Activity: 47
Hi everyone!

How can I buy and store ICN?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
i hope they don't release the platform today lol

This is huge crash

Probably nothing to be worried about as ICONOMI is not the only one crashing at the moment, Its literally every cryptocurrency (including bitcoin). If you check CoinMarketCap, you will see red everywhere. It's still a good opportunity though, for those who didn't buy yet or don't have enough, to buy more. The launch of the platform could take a little bit longer as we still don't have enough beta testers and they won't launch until 6000 users get access IIRC.
Activity: 518
Last time I sold it at 43k sat and was shocked to see that price touched 60k.I felt bad for selling cheap and was not expecting to buy it again at 43k but now it seems I have an opportunity to buy again
Activity: 25
A great opportunity to buy! Just buy and HODL, it will definitely pay off.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
i hope they don't release the platform today lol

This is huge crash
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
The end of Q2 will reveal a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Anyone going to clarify this 'buyback' address and give details that the tokens
are really burned.

Let's face it, buyback were illegal due to it's market manipulation but it was in
the way of the kleptocracts running this world to making money out of honest
people so they repealed the law.

The ICN token is only linked to this promise by the dev's which relies on the price
rising due to the reduction of the token supply, wait a minute what happened to
real income from our investment with the dividends idea.

The ICN token was a means to an end to fund the exchange trading platforms
(and make a lot of money for the devs) and have no relevance to the the ICN
token other than this so called promise which is no guarantee the price will rise
due to buybacks.

Real returns can only come from investing in the platforms but these are closed
to the Joe Blogs of this world and the poor investor in ICN has footed the bill.

I think the details are only provided periodically, so the team will hopefully provide these details in their next quarterly report. Don't think there's even a burn done so far.
Activity: 305

Anyone going to clarify this 'buyback' address and give details that the tokens
are really burned.

Let's face it, buyback were illegal due to it's market manipulation but it was in
the way of the kleptocracts running this world to making money out of honest
people so they repealed the law.

The ICN token is only linked to this promise by the dev's which relies on the price
rising due to the reduction of the token supply, wait a minute what happened to
real income from our investment with the dividends idea.

The ICN token was a means to an end to fund the exchange trading platforms
(and make a lot of money for the devs) and have no relevance to the the ICN
token other than this so called promise which is no guarantee the price will rise
due to buybacks.

Real returns can only come from investing in the platforms but these are closed
to the Joe Blogs of this world and the poor investor in ICN has footed the bill.

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I bought into ICN like many with the dreams of receiving dividends... which the plan has obviously changes... which I don't mind because I also invested a lot into Waves.

I don't think many people realize... the Waves team distribute $2.5mill worth of WCT every month to waves holders... and they also distribute btc to wct holders. I've also just received free RBX, WGO and lots of other tokens just for holding my Waves and WCT!

So for any people still interested in dividends paying projects I'd definitely suggest looking at Waves.

Doesn't mean I'm not still buying more ICN every time it dips!  Wink
you realy have good intentions to help the community? or you want to sell your "bag" ?
 i agree with you about ICN is a good buy all the time .
Waves and WCT  still cheap aswell, and you can LPOS your waves and get lots of coins and btc back.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I bought into ICN like many with the dreams of receiving dividends... which the plan has obviously changes... which I don't mind because I also invested a lot into Waves.

I don't think many people realize... the Waves team distribute $2.5mill worth of WCT every month to waves holders... and they also distribute btc to wct holders. I've also just received free RBX, WGO and lots of other tokens just for holding my Waves and WCT!

So for any people still interested in dividends paying projects I'd definitely suggest looking at Waves.

Doesn't mean I'm not still buying more ICN every time it dips!  Wink
Activity: 291
what's the max supply for Iconomi?
Activity: 504
Strange that there is no Fud this time ddespite price rise ; D is it because Taas ico is over now?

Good observation! That Dimitri guy from TAAS is one dodgy character. Wouldnt be surprised if he was the one fudding back then

Didn't they dump their eth for much, much less than eth is worth now?
Activity: 448
Strange that there is no Fud this time ddespite price rise ; D is it because Taas ico is over now?

Good observation! That Dimitri guy from TAAS is one dodgy character. Wouldnt be surprised if he was the one fudding back then
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 933
Correct, 1k eth for this quarter. But I predict that we will see the first seven figure $ buyback either in Q4 or Q1 and that is when the real fun will start Smiley

I've seen those.

Where does it say they bought back 1.5 million ICN?

+ they're only using 1000 ETH for the buybacks. Not 5000.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

I've seen those.

Where does it say they bought back 1.5 million ICN?

+ they're only using 1000 ETH for the buybacks. Not 5000.
Jump to: