Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 188. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
LOL 15K...I will have 10btc ready in such case!  You ppl forget how much ICN got for $$$ ICO and investment since, as well as they're good placing of funds since launch?!  Idiot kiddies if you think this will fail or drop much.  The upside here is huge vs the downside, even with whales fucking around the books.  So yes I hope / think we see steady 30k now and well 50k breaks again eventually for moonshot Smiley

BTC moon doesn't help situiation but once it comes down icn will fly (maybe even befoer that).

That is correct.  Best trading strategy is to relax, hodl, and listen to some Frank Sinatra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8

Fly me to the moon ♪♫♬
Let me play among the stars ♬♫♪
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words ♬♫♪♪ hold my ICN

Good idea, the song is very helpful for the concentration of various kinds of pressure. And I am a fan of frank sinatra
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Newbie here...did I miss the ICO?  If so, what exchanges have ICONOMI? Thanks.

Yes, ico has been over for 6 months. Kraken and Liqui are the two biggest exchanges that have ICN.

I usually would recommend Kraken, but it is unusable since two days now

What you mean unusable?

Ddossed

It works fine for me today.

I just wonder why bittrex has not listed this coin yet. They will have the good volume from iconomi so that they can earn money from trading fee.

Yeah I don't get it either... Iconomi says they have nothing to do with it and that it's up to the exchanges but then why wouldn't bittrex list something with this volume when they keep listing lower volume coins?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I just wonder why bittrex has not listed this coin yet. They will have the good volume from iconomi

Soon all exchange will add ICN, ICNX with the volume top 30 market they want the fee of it.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I just wonder why bittrex has not listed this coin yet. They will have the good volume from iconomi so that they can earn money from trading fee.
Activity: 144
Digital asset management platform ICONOMI releases iOS app?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Didn't realize ICONOMI have so much uninvested BTC and ETH still. This means that their funds in $ have grown significantly during the recent bubble. Awesome! More money to invest in future ICOs and gain revenue.

My concern about this project is the burn rate because if this ALtcoins bubble burst the value of these tokens too will be affected. The direction the team is taking this project seems to me to tend towards centralisation
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Newbie here...did I miss the ICO?  If so, what exchanges have ICONOMI? Thanks.

Yes, ico has been over for 6 months. Kraken and Liqui are the two biggest exchanges that have ICN.

What you mean unusable?

Ddossed

Didn't they managed it already? I thought it was over few days ago.
Activity: 322
I'm selling Cofound.it priority pass along with email address for $20.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Get a life loser. Is it still tied to your Ether address as well. Go spam in some other thread please leave this one alone so we can talk about how ICN is going to pass BTC in value due to the rising alt prices

Even if I intend to buy using BTC for the cofound.it pre-sale, I need an eth address. Anyone got any advice for someone not the most technical who uses iOS via iPad? Potentially stupid question but I sent eth direct from a platform for icn ico - could I use that address? Any help would be great. P.s well done to everyone who has held their icn since the ico - good things come to those who wait! Wolf-Dagger over and out.

No you can't use an exchange wallet. See the post that was only a few above yours for a detailed explanation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19190892
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Didn't realize ICONOMI have so much uninvested BTC and ETH still. This means that their funds in $ have grown significantly during the recent bubble. Awesome! More money to invest in future ICOs and gain revenue.
Activity: 504

What you mean unusable?

Ddossed
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

What you mean unusable?
Activity: 238

Activity: 788

Activity: 788
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Newbie here...did I miss the ICO?  If so, what exchanges have ICONOMI? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Anybody know if the ICONOIMI app will be on Android ??
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Even if I intend to buy using BTC for the cofound.it pre-sale, I need an eth address. Anyone got any advice for someone not the most technical who uses iOS via iPad? Potentially stupid question but I sent eth direct from a platform for icn ico - could I use that address? Any help would be great. P.s well done to everyone who has held their icn since the ico - good things come to those who wait! Wolf-Dagger over and out.
Activity: 39

Got lucky, I just bought an iPhone yesterday! Ha ha Cool

Worth it.

iPhone is only worth it with ICONOMI app
Activity: 126

Got lucky, I just bought an iPhone yesterday! Ha ha Cool

Worth it.
Activity: 25
Jump to: