Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 192. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I think there is a great deal of regulatory risk with this token that people here aren't taking into account.

What risk? I dont see any risk. If there is, we all move to Japan!

The risk is that the SEC brings an enforcement action against Iconomi for selling unregistered securities (ICX) or for operating as an investment adviser with respect to the platform.  This could cause Iconomi to shut down completely.

First of all did you look the rules of the platforme ?

Let's me show you:
8. ELIGIBILITY
8.1 The Platform, the Website and DAAs are not offered for use to natural and
legal persons, having their habitual residence or their seat of incorporation
in the following countries: i) the United States

So how SEC can do anythink to a compagny don't sell anythink in USA ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think there is a great deal of regulatory risk with this token that people here aren't taking into account.

The risk is that the SEC brings an enforcement action against Iconomi for selling unregistered securities (ICX) or for operating as an investment adviser with respect to the platform.  This could cause Iconomi to shut down completely.
Activity: 70
It appears, a huge whale FOMO'd last night taking the price to 0.000680BTC.  Maybe he knows some insider info...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Activity: 238
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Well, seems like ICN will go into billionaires club this year. $20 will be minimum.
Activity: 70
Tittie pattern prediction was pretty amazing.  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
About which platform are you talking about? The Digital Asset Array Managment Platform (DAMP) or the one which will launch in about one month?

We will see if you will be able to randomize ICNX ... you will have almost DAMP ^^
Now I take deep breath and think that today we will get ICNX with some features and DAMP will come later sine there are problems like liquidity.

It's only a matter of time  Grin

It's tempting to sell a little more here but I know this is just the beginning. I did sell some though as I promised myself I would sell 1/5th my holdings once we broke the 1$ mark to pay off a car loan, but I'm holding tight and waiting for the next leg up with my remaining 4/5ths.
Activity: 142
Damn I'm glad I held. I've learned my lessons about trading based on emotion back in my noob days.

You gotta have balls if you wanna get paid.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
about fucking time, fly baby fly. mind you i'm just sitting on profit coins already so whatever.  but it's just funny seeing the whales make it dump everytime it runs to 52k sats! LOOOL

let it moon already.
Activity: 88
This is the last test before the platform open for everyone i think :
 Cool
https://www.iconomi.net/hackathon-event/
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
yaaay good to see lambos here again. ICN stays strong!
Activity: 448
Are you sure we aren't in a titties pattern?

Titties pattern for reference:

Goodness me, MoveCrypto knows his way around a pair of titties like it's nobody's business!!! Well done with your estimate you got some talent their dawg
Activity: 258
I didn't hold the ICN,I sell it just 3 days ago
Activity: 300
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Its certainly looks impressive but when price goes up for no reason, it is usually a pump follows by dumped.No news from ICONOMI but price rising.
Anyway it seems ICN holders patience finally paid off.
Activity: 251

Impressive peace of art  Cheesy

Glad to see trading volume of over $3mln today. ICN is skyrocketing and we are still in the beginning of its way becoming one of the top crypto projects. Good luck to the team and congrats for all the supporters who saw the potential of such a project and believed in it till now. Cheers
Activity: 364
move that crypto
Are you sure we aren't in a titties pattern?

Titties pattern for reference:

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Impressive trading volume today, glad to see more people are joining this train as we are still in the first stages, although the price is ×10 of ICO price in term of USD value, but ICN holders have bigger ambition. on the other hand, seems ICONOMI team made good decisions holding LSK and GBYTE.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Jump to: