Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 194. (Read 583526 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Goddamn, look at all those spikes, prepare for $5-$7 this summer.
Screencap this.

Yep, the future of Iconomi looks bright, their investments are doing well, so the only thing we are waiting for is the public release. Then the majority will find out about it and join, and the price of the coin will rise.  Smiley

It looking very clear this will rise to the moon and the time has been reached there. After a solid progress now it is more strong than the past. I think soon price will move $5 or more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Screencap this.

Yep, the future of Iconomi looks bright, their investments are doing well, so the only thing we are waiting for is the public release. Then the majority will find out about it and join, and the price of the coin will rise.  Smiley

Will be very happy if it can go above $10 by that time. So looking forward to see the platform running in full capacity and also how Cofound.it will be impacting Iconomi. The best news and announcements are yet to come. Don't even sell 1 ICN token. Simply HODL!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Screencap this.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
Screencap this.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Is it still possible to get on the list for beta access? I didn't invest in ICO but bought off market end of 2016. I guess I have to wait till everybody gets access...

The beta is only for beta investors and people who signed into the beta participants list which I think was open back in December 2016. We'll have to wait a bit but if you're curious about the platform you can always watch the videos of its use people post and you can possibly buy somebody's account with beta access, there have been several such offers here recently.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Those ETH holdings looking good  Grin
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I remember the times i invested some money in this coin and exited when i reach double the profit and that is unfortunate for me, if I only hold my coins until today i have bigger amount of money now in my pocket

Sad story bro

I don't know why some people always whine about the price when the token price move up/down, we have different investment  strategy, all you need to do is to stick to your plan, just imagine if the price had dumped what he would be saying is that he made the right decision selling at the right time.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Is it still possible to get on the list for beta access? I didn't invest in ICO but bought off market end of 2016. I guess I have to wait till everybody gets access...

Yes you have.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I want to know how many more beta testers left to get invite?How many have already been invited?I guess it will take another 1 or 2 month before ICO investors get invitation.And a small investor like me will probably get chance next year
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anyone know hot to get ICNP? Will they distribute it among ICN holder?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
I remember the times i invested some money in this coin and exited when i reach double the profit and that is unfortunate for me, if I only hold my coins until today i have bigger amount of money now in my pocket

Sad story bro
I don't know mate. Our perception of returns can be quite skewed when it comes to crypto. Usually, a 100% return is nothing to laugh at. We just tend to compare to the best returns of the crypto-asset class. If you're trading, however, just stick to a strategy that you're comfortable with. If you flip-flop too often, say between trading and long-term investing, you'll usually end up getting the worst of both worlds.

Remember, you have to hold on to projects that have a good team and good set of achievable goals. Flip tokens or coins that have shitty team or goals otherwise you will regret when they go up x5 or x10 times.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Sad story bro
I don't know mate. Our perception of returns can be quite skewed when it comes to crypto. Usually, a 100% return is nothing to laugh at. We just tend to compare to the best returns of the crypto-asset class. If you're trading, however, just stick to a strategy that you're comfortable with. If you flip-flop too often, say between trading and long-term investing, you'll usually end up getting the worst of both worlds.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Sad story bro
Do not worry.You may get second chance to buy again. I think price will settle somewhere around 40k-38k Satoshi after this small pump is over.People are so greedy that they can't hold for long and start dumping once their favourable price is reached.Those who bought at 55k-60k will sell and wait to buy at low price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sad story bro
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

Monero started with Bytecoin's code, but the two are vastly different now with Monero being far more advanced. Technically it is a clone but that's like saying I'm related to Donald Trump because we both came from a common ancestor...true, but nobody would call me a relative of Donald Trump (I'm not).  

Plus, Monero had a fair launch with no premine, and Bytecoin was over 80% premined. That alone should tell people to stay away. On top of that, there was a cryptonote exploit that didn't affect Monero but it hasn't been ruled out that it didn't affect Bytecoin. This exploit could let the attacker produce unlimited Bytecoin without people knowing.

Including Monero is a smart choice. Not including Bytecoin is a smart choice.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I guess this question was already answered in a qu, but cant find it. anweres apprericiated.

monero is a clone of bytecoin. in the police for ICNX they are stating, they are not investing in clones of coins. So why or how is it possible that there is xmr in their portofolio? 10% of portofolio for a clone code 1:1 stolen from bytecoin developers.

Were they not knowing that xmr is a clone?
---So they are amateurs?

or is there another explanation?

because of monero proper improvements, especially for privacy.
Jump to: