Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 198. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Code the Future. Join us on 27th May 2017

Join hackers, developers and designers on the 1st ICONOMI hackathon.

https://www.iconomi.net/hackathon-event/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

HUUUUGE!!!

I guess, this would be the use of ICN as utility token. Pay a small amount of ICN as fee and you'll not miss an ICO.

What about fund that has been capped, there are some investment fund doing this already but are not pronounced in the space because they are private entity. I read on Aragon blog that they didn't allocate more than $40,000 Ant tokens to ICONOMI. I know someone that can invest that easily into a good ICO, how is ICONOMI going to deal with this demand. Is it going to be on first come, first serve
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

HUUUUGE!!!

I guess, this would be the use of ICN as utility token. Pay a small amount of ICN as fee and you'll not miss an ICO.
Pay with bank wire - Iconomi is about bringing fiat to crypto
Activity: 560

HUUUUGE!!!

Activity: 43
Today we are going to reach 1 USD!!!!

I am a bit retarded.

Can someone explain to me why this is a big deal?

Thank you.

This is confirmation that Iconomi is working towards a platform upon which array managers can invest their clients' money into new ICO's.

This would attract a lot more users than a platform upon which array managers can only trade assets that are already listed on exchanges.

And that

I am a bit retarded.

Thank you.
We live in times where 20-25M USD caps are reached within less than 30 minutes, sometimes less than 10.
A lot of people want to participate, but can't be online when an ICO starts, have to rely on MEW which gets stuck during high load or have any other problem that prevents them to get in. Most of these people will buy at much higher price once the token is listed on exchanges.

Iconomi team recognized a need for get-me-into-ico service that can be provided for a fee.
Another brilliant way to generate revenue from the platform!
Damn, it feels good to hodl
Activity: 364
move that crypto

I am a bit retarded.

Thank you.

This is confirmation that Iconomi is working towards a platform upon which array managers can invest their clients' money into new ICO's.

This would attract a lot more users than a platform upon which array managers can only trade assets that are already listed on exchanges.
I'm giving up my BETA account to the best offer.

Once payment agreed, I will give you my login credentials and contact ICONOMI support to change my current email address to yours. Once you have full control, you can setup 2FA, fund your account, buy & sell ICNX etc...

DM your price...

stop spamming please.

and take your account & shove it up your ***

Kiss

Well I didn't mean to spam this thread and forgive me if I did but I would expect at least some kind of..let say "professionally minded comments" from supporters like you & Daparski... shame your attitude turns people off.

You're right.. Sorry, couldn't hold myself.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

I am a bit retarded.

Thank you.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

HUUUUGE!!!

This is ninja news. The market won't fully price this in until 1-2 days from now.
Activity: 812
I remember the times i invested some money in this coin and exited when i reach double the profit and that is unfortunate for me, if I only hold my coins until today i have bigger amount of money now in my pocket :/
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
By a show of hands, anybody else bought a lambo besides the devs?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

HUUUUGE!!!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Is anyone concerned with the fact that Iconomi is burning through over $500,000 per quarter for operating costs ?
That's alot of money to be sure. $2 million per year for a small operation

I am from Slovenia and have seen some team members driving brand new Lambos.
I would say money well spent! Better Lambos than Ferraris

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Once payment agreed, I will give you my login credentials and contact ICONOMI support to change my current email address to yours. Once you have full control, you can setup 2FA, fund your account, buy & sell ICNX etc...

DM your price...
I am interested.You pm me your price but remember its is something free and as an ico investor I will get invites sometime.
So price should be reasonable.
Activity: 788

DM your price...

stop spamming please.

Kiss

Well I didn't mean to spam this thread and forgive me if I did but I would expect at least some kind of..let say "professionally minded comments" from supporters like you & Daparski... shame your attitude turns people off.

Don't be a bitch.
Activity: 350

DM your price...

stop spamming please.

Kiss

Activity: 39

With 30 persons in the team it would mean that an avarage of 5555,55$ per person per month is the wage. That seems prety much to me for such a job. If the have less persons, it would be an even higher monthly wage person which is actually insane.

Burn rate isn't just wages and salaries.
Jump to: