Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 199. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
The team is between 20 and 30 members big, so i wouldn't say that a $2m burn rate is very big for a year...

i think when the platform launches icn will be quick at the 10$. and when everythink went well and ppl accept it , it will be over 100$ , since it represents alot of coins

Aren't we a bit over optimistic?

Maybe it won't happen that fast, but by constant burning of the tokens I'm pretty sure one day we'll have 1 ICN be worth way over 100$. Just imagine, the last ICN available will probably be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You know it doesn't work like that  Smiley
In order to burn more tokens, Iconomi will need to make more revenue. More revenue means more active users/fund managers on the platform which will lead to price increase.
I think that the revenue/burning rate will reach equilibrium eventually - market laws..

Is anyone concerned with the fact that Iconomi is burning through over $500,000 per quarter for operating costs ?
That's alot of money to be sure. $2 million per year for a small operation
With 30 persons in the team it would mean that an avarage of 5555,55$ per person per month is the wage. That seems prety much to me for such a job. If the have less persons, it would be an even higher monthly wage person which is actually insane.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
The team is between 20 and 30 members big, so i wouldn't say that a $2m burn rate is very big for a year...

i think when the platform launches icn will be quick at the 10$. and when everythink went well and ppl accept it , it will be over 100$ , since it represents alot of coins

Maybe it won't happen that fast, but by constant burning of the tokens I'm pretty sure one day we'll have 1 ICN be worth way over 100$. Just imagine, the last ICN available will probably be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In order to burn more tokens, Iconomi will need to make more revenue. More revenue means more active users/fund managers on the platform which will lead to price increase.
I think that the revenue/burning rate will reach equilibrium eventually - market laws..

Is anyone concerned with the fact that Iconomi is burning through over $500,000 per quarter for operating costs ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I'm giving up my BETA account to the best offer.

Once payment agreed, I will give you my login credentials and contact ICONOMI support to change my current email address to yours. Once you have full control, you can setup 2FA, fund your account, buy & sell ICNX etc...

DM your price...

stop spamming please.

and take your account & shove it up your ***

Kiss
Activity: 350

Once payment agreed, I will give you my login credentials and contact ICONOMI support to change my current email address to yours. Once you have full control, you can setup 2FA, fund your account, buy & sell ICNX etc...

DM your price...

DM your price...

1,000,000 titcoins

keep your coins...I want change Wink
Activity: 504

DM your price...

1,000,000 titcoins
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
ICN got listed at www.TuxExchange.com !
Feel free to trade there, it is currently the fastest operating trading platform. The owners are one of the very trustable people I have ever met on the internet. I believe in ICN and tux exchange. Hope both will become successful!

DM your price...
Activity: 252
Somebody know the ICO price of ANT?
Activity: 336
Guys, I got some infos that Jani bought heavily into Aragon!!!  Grin

Jani just confirmed it in slack!

At last the fund of experts in the field of cryptocurrency made an normal size investment. Unlike investing in Golem.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
According to my calculation, ICNP is sitting on:

11061 ETH unrealized profit from ERC20 tokens

2400 BTC unrealized profit from Byteball

times 20% = 2212 ETH + 480 BTC unrealized buyback & burn

Of course, realized numbers would be different depending on the speed they realized profit and slippage

I didn't include Santiment, Cosmos, and Aeternity in this calculation because they are not yet liquid

This is really amazing figures with pure profit so it means in future this is going to be more valuable when people will start getting profit for holding this token. It will make more profit with their knowledge that is why I am holding my tokens for long term.
Did someone say 7 figure buyback? Cheesy

Of course, realized numbers would be different depending on the speed they realized profit and slippage

I didn't include Santiment, Cosmos, and Aeternity in this calculation because they are not yet liquid
Activity: 364
move that crypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

If possible the information is true! I will buy it

Here is the prove
https://etherscan.io/address/0x31fc2dbe295a8570b69c09c5aaec33459fc1a1b3#tokentxns
Activity: 273
Merit: 10

If possible the information is true! I will buy it
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

If you think that it could happen that all tokens will get burned then you are delusional Tongue If they burn 20% of the full supply in the next two years that would be a lot IMO...

Daparski you buzzkill! Why won't you let a guy dream for a bit  Grin

I imagine there will be a huge Burning Ceremony held in Bratislava for the last token. Maybe they'll actually burn some physical representation of it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Daparski you buzzkill! Why won't you let a guy dream for a bit  Grin

I imagine there will be a huge Burning Ceremony held in Bratislava for the last token. Maybe they'll actually burn some physical representation of it.
Activity: 504
Damn, that 200k icn buy wall sure looks impressive on Kraken Smiley

What's more impressive is that someone just dumped on it. Like $150,000 icn dropped on one order  Cheesy

lol and I was about to write that it is probably a fake wall
Jump to: